Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Chiefs @ Patriots Thursday Night Game Day Thread***

So glad I started Hunt
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Well, looks like those 16-0 predictions are in jeopardy.

Kareem Hunt is who we thought he was, awesome.

Kareem Hunt has scored me over 50 points in both of my leagues. I got him in the 3rd round of both drafts.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 12:08 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Sooooo. Gronk gets locked down ALL night by Berry. Berry goes out, and they dint find Gronk? Weird night.

Matt Patricia should be fired.

(09-08-2017, 12:00 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Kareem Hunt has scored me over 50 points in both of my leagues. I got him in the 3rd round of both drafts.

Another reason why FF is 90% luck, lol.

(09-08-2017, 12:00 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Kareem Hunt has scored me over 50 points in both of my leagues. I got him in the 3rd round of both drafts.

I actually drafted him late pre Spencer Ware injury cause I thought he was gonna take over by mid season. Looks like I scored now.

We are seeing the end of an era. Father time isn't messing around.

Dang, that stadium is emptier then when we're getting blown out. Fair weather fans.

(09-08-2017, 12:14 AM)Jags239 Wrote: Dang, that stadium is emptier then when we're getting blown out. Fair weather fans.

Can't wait until it is a weekly thing when Brady retires and BB leaves along with him. Brady has hidden so many inefficiencies with this team for so many years.

(09-08-2017, 12:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We are seeing the end of an era. Father time isn't messing around.

It's week 1 so I'll take it with a grain of salt. But Brady has definitely looked off all night. 

I love it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Andy Reid is so under appreciated as a HC. Totally took Geonk out of the game and embarrassed Matt Patricias defense on national TV. Brady not sneaking 2 4th and inches is peculiar.

I thought they were going 16-0 though?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Last time the chiefs beat them like this, the Pats won the chip.

(09-08-2017, 12:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We are seeing the end of an era. Father time isn't messing around.

Weren't they saying same thing last year?

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 12:29 AM by B2hibry.)

Maybe there is something to preseason. Meaning the defensive issues that showed against the jags are the same we saw tonight. Anyways, any night Brady loses is a good night.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-07-2017, 08:10 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: How can you not watch the game, do you have a TV and electricity?

But you're also concerned that the Chiefs lose so that your Broncos can win the division and get home field advantage.

I could and did watch the game.

Before kickoff I expected New England to win.

Until proven otherwise never count the Pats out, none the less GLAD THEY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2017, 12:40 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(09-07-2017, 10:16 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Kareem Hunt is looking good against the world champs. I hope Fournette is the real deal.

If he keeps this up (minus the fumble), Spencer Ware might not get his job back next year.

(09-08-2017, 12:35 AM)DuvalJag Wrote: Until proven otherwise never count the Pats out, none the less GLAD THEY LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBC showed premature headlines during the fourth quarter claiming the Patriots are "down and out" and "It's getting harder to trust Bill" LOL. There were over six minutes left in the game.

Man, if only they could lose almost every week . . .

(09-08-2017, 12:28 AM)B2hibry Wrote: Maybe there is something to preseason. Meaning the defensive issues that showed against the jags are the same we saw tonight. Anyways, any night Brady loses is a good night.
You do realize the Pats rested 40 active roster players that night?

(09-08-2017, 12:25 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Weren't they saying same thing last year?

Lots of things go south on men at 40. Tommy Boy can't beat father time.