Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Browns @ Ravens Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

Is this the night Cleveland finally wins one?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I can't believe there are people willing to watch this game outside of CLE or BAL… 

Quote:It took me to 9 minutes left in the 1st quarter to turn off the game. That roughing the passer call did me in for this one.

Good luck with your ratings NFL.

Quote:Cleveland getting jobbed on that call. Roughing the passer? How about there was NO Raven anywhere near where he threw it.

Refs are an absolute disgrace this year.

The RTP call was correct. Referees are supposed to call it anytime there is HTH with the QB. The Browns were screwed because it should have been offset by obvious intentional grounding.

That was not the only officiating head scratcher. They also screwed the Browns out of five yards by putting them on the 20 after a touchback.

Quote:Kessler's arm is worse than chad Pennington's.

Worse than every arm in the NFL and Hue Jackson knows it.

Refs will not let Baltimore lose this game. Count on bogus penalities at perfect times.

Quote:Refs will not let Baltimore lose this game. Count on bogus penalties at perfect times.

Baltimore is a better team and does not need help from officials to win.

Apparently they do.

Quote:I can't believe there are people willing to watch this game outside of CLE or BAL…

I'm in Baltimore, do I get a pass?

Quote:Apparently they do.

Obviously they don't.

Horrible call upholding that TD

When Hue Jackson named Cody Kessler the starter for the Cowboys game, I thought it was a stupid decision. Josh McCown clearly has a stronger arm. Tonight it looks like Jackson made a stupid decision when he benched Kessler.

I thought Hue Jackson was a good coach. Apparently I was wrong because he literally threw the game away by benching Cody Kessler when the Ravens were only leading by six points. Good coaches don't tank division games.

Attempting to watch that game last night was like trying to watching one of the 60 minor college bowl games around the holidays.

I just couldn't force myself to get interested.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Attempting to watch that game last night was like trying to watching one of the 60 minor college bowl games around the holidays.

I just couldn't force myself to get interested.

There are so many untalented, hard to watch teams out there, and even the semi-talented teams chances of parity have been removed by blatant one-sided refereeing that favors the NFL's gold standard of teams.

The NFL is in serious trouble.

Quote:There are so many untalented, hard to watch teams out there, and even the semi-talented teams chances of parity have been removed by blatant one-sided refereeing that favors the NFL's gold standard of teams.

The Ravens would have won the game anyway.

Quote:There are so many untalented, hard to watch teams out there, and even the semi-talented teams chances of parity have been removed by blatant one-sided refereeing that favors the NFL's gold standard of teams.

Such a Drama Queen.

"The NFL is in serious trouble." Yeah, right.

"Blatant one-sided refereeing that favors the NFL's gold standard of teams." Yeah, right. Why is it that those of limited understanding always see a conspiracy? I guess it's just easier than thinking.

The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Quote:Such a Drama Queen.

"Blatant one-sided refereeing that favors the NFL's gold standard of teams." Yeah, right. Why is it that those of limited understanding always see a conspiracy? I guess it's just easier than thinking.

Exactly what you said, limited thinking. It takes very little thinking ability to quickly figure out the Ravens are not given wins by bad officiating and the same is true for Browns losses.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 04:18 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:Such a Drama Queen.

Look at the ratings schmohock. You still butthurt about Tuesday?

All you have to do is actually watch the games to realize reffing favors the good teams more than the bad.

Quote:Look at the ratings schmohock. You still butthurt about Tuesday?

All you have to do is actually watch the games to realize reffing favors the good teams more than the bad.

All you have to do is watch the Ravens play to figure out they did not need bad calls going their way to win.

Quote:All you have to do is watch the Ravens play to figure out they did not need bad calls going their way to win.

All you have to do is stop your incessant trolling.
Huh