Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
tacks week pre/post game talk

(09-12-2017, 06:24 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Mariota is going to get the Poi squished out of him this Sunday by Calais. Doc Tony will even offer him a cold drink and a ride after.

He comes back to this stadium with the fresh memory of getting broken here last time and having just witnessed a ten sack game by the guys that did it to him.

Jags win in a blow out 42-10.

Calais is just a lame city in France full of refugees
[Image: V9hW2kPAQr8S1Jxg.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If this team plays to their talent level, they will beat the tacks this Sunday.

Their running game doesn't scare me. They struggled to get going against an Oakland defense that was near the bottom of the league last year in run defense.

Our CB duo is one of if not the best duos in the league. I expect a few more coverage sacks this Sunday.

I think our coaching is a step above theirs too.

Losing ARob hurts but even that doesn't concern me. We still have Lee/Hurns and I hope this is Lee's chance to shine.

Plus we have all of our teeth.

(09-12-2017, 06:30 PM)mvannostran Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 05:36 PM)VondyP Wrote: lol you jags fans are cute

you abused a dismantled texans oline and think you are the AFCS favorites now? right after losing your best(read: only) WR?

yeahhhhhhhhhh you guys are totally set...... im sure just stuffing the run and letting bortles sling it all game wont be an easy gameplan for EVERY team the rest of the year......

Strong post count. 

I'll take Lee and Hurns over Davis and Decker all day long. 

For the last part, you know Houston tried to stuff the run all game and Fournette still ran on them. 

Maybe Mariota's season will be ended quicker than usual this Sunday.
You forgot Matthews and Walker Wink

That's a nice run game you got but the Titans weakness is the pass defense. I am not really worried about Bortles and that bizarre assortment of losers he will be throwing to.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 06:44 PM by unf_nashvillian.)

(09-12-2017, 06:13 PM)The Hammer Wrote: Had some trouble finding the new site. What I searched "Duval pride" I got a bunch of results for a gay parade in Jacksonville.

LOL awesome.  Did you run across that amazing video showing you how to "jaguar"?

Titans win by 13
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

Do you guys still have these?

http://nationalave.com/wp-content/upload....16-AM.png

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-10-13-at-12.26.16-AM.png]

(09-12-2017, 06:48 PM)The Hammer Wrote: Do you guys still have these?

http://nationalave.com/wp-content/upload....16-AM.png

We keep a few around for wiping Mariota's tears.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 06:54 PM by Treestone Ice.)

(09-12-2017, 06:44 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:13 PM)The Hammer Wrote: Had some trouble finding the new site. What I searched "Duval pride" I got a bunch of results for a gay parade in Jacksonville.

LOL awesome.  Did you run across that amazing video showing you how to "jaguar"?

Titans win by 13

I saw that one. Not nearly as brutal as the amazing video of Sheldon Day snapping Mariotas bones like they were dried spaghetti.

(09-12-2017, 06:54 PM)Treestone Ice Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:44 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: LOL awesome.  Did you run across that amazing video showing you how to "jaguar"?

Titans win by 13

I saw that one. Not nearly as brutal as the amazing video of Sheldon Day snapping Mariotas bones like they were dried spaghetti.

Here it is again.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(09-12-2017, 06:55 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:54 PM)Treestone Ice Wrote: I saw that one. Not nearly as brutal as the amazing video of Sheldon Day snapping Mariotas bones like they were dried spaghetti.

Here it is again.

LOL.  but wait.......

i got nothing.....this clown is ridiculous
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(09-12-2017, 06:37 PM)The Hammer Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:30 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Strong post count. 

For the last part, you know Houston tried to stuff the run all game and Fournette still ran on them. 

You forgot Matthews and Walker Wink

That's a nice run game you got but the Titans weakness is the pass defense. I am not really worried about Bortles and that bizarre assortment of losers he will be throwing to.

You got me with Walker, but Matthews? Come on now. Bortles didn't seem to have any trouble exposing that secondary last time we played. Hell even Lee threw a TD pass on you.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

you abused a dismantled texans oline and think you are the AFCS favorites now? right after losing your best(read: only) WR?

yeahhhhhhhhhh you guys are totally set...... im sure just stuffing the run and letting bortles sling it all game wont be an easy gameplan for EVERY team the rest of the year......
Because the Texans didn't stack the box? They put 8 in the box almost all game and Fournette still had success.

(09-12-2017, 07:13 PM)Frailbones Wrote:

Because the Texans didn't stack the box? They put 8 in the box almost all game and Fournette still had success.

It's because the NFL is so slow and easy.

(09-12-2017, 07:15 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 07:13 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Because the Texans didn't stack the box? They put 8 in the box almost all game and Fournette still had success.

It's because the NFL is so slow and easy.

I think he was referencing the Nashville dating scene.

(09-12-2017, 06:30 PM)mvannostran Wrote:

Strong post count. 

Lee and Hurns over Davis and decker????? Lmao you guys really have lost it

(09-12-2017, 07:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 07:15 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: It's because the NFL is so slow and easy.

I think he was referencing the Nashville dating scene.

I outkicked my coverage years ago and married someone way outta my league, so I have no idea about the Nashville dating scene.  I do remember the girls in Jax during my college years there.  Outside of one Jags cheerleader that was in several of my classes, it was pretty bleak.  Lot of sailors' wives throwing poon around 5 minutes after their husbands shipped out though.  Always thought that was kinda sad.

(09-12-2017, 07:25 PM)VondyP Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 06:30 PM)mvannostran Wrote: Strong post count. 

Lee and Hurns over Davis and decker????? Lmao you guys really have lost it

Talk smack all you want, just remember.......... "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!" And y'all will be in HOSTILE territory
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(09-12-2017, 07:28 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 07:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I think he was referencing the Nashville dating scene.

I outkicked my coverage years ago and married someone way outta my league, so I have no idea about the Nashville dating scene.  I do remember the girls in Jax during my college years there.  Outside of one Jags cheerleader that was in several of my classes, it was pretty bleak.  Lot of sailors' wives throwing poon around 5 minutes after their husbands shipped out though.  Always thought that was kinda sad.

They're called Westpac widows on the West Coast. In Norfolk I think they're just called whores.

(09-12-2017, 05:36 PM)VondyP Wrote: LOL you jags fans are cute

You abused a dismantled Texans o-line and think you are the AFCS favorites now? right after losing your best (read: only) WR?

Yeahhhhhhhhhh you guys are totally set...... I'm sure just stuffing the run and letting Bortles sling it all game wont be an easy game plan for EVERY team the rest of the year......

Let me guess: You are a Titans fan who joined the board to talk smack with us.

If you watched us play in 2015, you know Allen Hurns is a very good receiver. If you watched us play in 2016, you know Marqise Lee is not a bad receiver either when he is open and a pretty good kick returner as well. Oh, and if you watched your own team play against us, you know Lee also score by throwing on a trick play. He was our leading receiver last year and managed to stay healthy all season. As for Hurns, he went over 1,000 yards in 15 games two years ago as the starter opposite Allen Robinson. He struggled for the same reason Robinson did last year: Blake Bortles regressing as a passer.

Did you watch #27 on Sunday? 155 yards on 26 carries is not an accident. He earned it.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2017, 08:01 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Mariota gets another broken bone and is out for the year. Jalen mugs Corey Davis all day and Bouye eats (2 picks one for a td) while Decker struggles. Matthews gets locked up Colvin then concussed my Jack. Jack also concusses Walker. 4net truck sticks through the 28th ranked defense and puts up 160 2tds on the ground. Blake tosses another 2 tds and 270 yards. Yannick has 2 sacks and Malik has 2 with Fowler forcing another 2 fumbles. Campbell adds another sack and a half

Jags win (again against the tacks) 32-13. (Myers misses a field gold and 2 extra points lol)

(09-12-2017, 06:04 PM)newporttom Wrote: Warned.

[Image: 27666933.jpg]