Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'll Be Gone For A While

Life has thrown me yet another curveball, and I won't be around for quite a while. I'll miss each and every one of you. (except one)

You all take good care.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Keep fighting, brother.
We're all pulling for you.
Continued thoughts and prayers.

(((Hugs)))

Stay strong Paul!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Prayers for you Dakota
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Prayin' for ya !!

Please let your family help you out if it's $$ from keeping you from getting the treatment you need.

Hang in there, and know that we're all thinking of you.

Still praying for you, Paul. I know you're going through a lot at home with the illness and other stuff. Take care of yourself.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

The truth is that I have nowhere to go. I'm getting divorced, and not only her family has abandoned me, but so has mine.

I'm really not sure what's keeping me from having lead for lunch. Sad
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

There are still people who care about your well being. It's bleak right now but that's not to say things won't turn around for you. Keep the faith.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Thoughts and prayers. You have so much on your plate, just remember your online family is here.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(09-12-2017, 03:23 PM)Dakota Wrote: The truth is that I have nowhere to go. I'm getting divorced, and not only her family has abandoned me, but so has mine.

In my experience if you are talking/posting about it, it is a issue.

PLEASE, please call someone.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&...am0AYb4y0I
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Haven't commented on it much but have been following your story for awhile Dakota. Personally its been pretty inspirational to me hearing you go through so much and still stay standing, even from the other side of the world. I'm rooting for ya.

Keep fighting. Be stubborn and don't let anyone issue or person control you. There are always people that care about you more than you may be aware of.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-12-2017, 03:23 PM)Dakota Wrote: The truth is that I have nowhere to go. I'm getting divorced, and not only her family has abandoned me, but so has mine.

From your prior posts it appears that you are shutting them out from trying to assist you in beating cancer.  It probably is as equally frustrating for them as it is for you right now so please open yourself to anyone that is willing to help.  Cancer is not only devastating from a physical perspective but also from a mental perspective as you very well know.  Let people in, don't shut them out.   Prayers coming your way .... stay strong.

We are still your friends.   Hang in there.

Prayers heading your way man. This world would be less of a place without you. The people who want to help you know this. They understand the impact helping you could have but are willing to do so. That says a lot about you and what you mean to them. Denying them the opportunity may seem like only selfless and responsible option, but it would seem in a sense you are denying them the ability to care for their loved one. There isn't a dollar amount I wouldn't give for a few more mintues with my grandfather and I imagine I would feel about my father if he was in a similar position. From I've read in the past, they feel the same.

I don't know you personally man, but I know you are a good person. The world needs more of them. Keep fighting the good fight.