Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I said Watson would be starting by Week 2 or 3

(09-15-2017, 02:11 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 01:51 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I never put you on ignore.

On topic, because Deshaun Watson can run he is a better QB than Tom Savage.

So by that logic, Lamar Miller, D'Onta Foreman, and...heck..Deandre Hopkins are better quarterbacks than Savage. I get it now.

When do you think they will get a start?

Where did you get that silly idea from? Those guys aren't quarterbacks.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-15-2017, 04:01 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 02:11 PM)Rico Wrote: So by that logic, Lamar Miller, D'Onta Foreman, and...heck..Deandre Hopkins are better quarterbacks than Savage. I get it now.

When do you think they will get a start?

Where did you get that silly idea from? Those guys aren't quarterbacks.

Well they can run so they are better quarterbacks.  You, yourself, said that was why Watson was better.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-15-2017, 04:55 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-15-2017, 04:01 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Where did you get that silly idea from? Those guys aren't quarterbacks.

Well they can run so they are better quarterbacks.  You, yourself, said that was why Watson was better.

A better quarterback than Tom Savage. It should not be hard to figure that out.

how do you see i was wrong jeff fisher when i said waston would be a starter qb by the 2coned or 3rd week,and he was the starter in week 2?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-14-2017, 07:36 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: I tried to tell you all Watson would be starting by week 2,or 3. a lot of you said no way,and thats hes no better then savage. Yes he is a lot better,a real winner,and leader.

Wolfie.. just because he's starting doesn't mean he's GOOD. He hasn't looked like a competent QB in either of the 2 games he's played thus far. One was a blowout loss and the other an ugly win where a 49 yard scramble with a poor display of tackling being his "highlight" the guy's ability to read a defense makes Mayweather look literate and he's still stupid inaccurate down the field.... call me when he can throw a decent ball. 

"real winner" "leader" yea tim tebow and vince young had those qualities too. Know what qualities they lacked? The ability to read a defense and throw a football  Laughing
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What's up with people and this "I told you so" attitude... it's weird as heck.