Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump promise tracker

Quote:Maybe Trump can stop the payment...I don't even know why it was given to them.  Did they do something for the USA?  Doubtful.

As for why BHO circumvented Congress to make the payment,  it's evident that his agenda in the oval office was against the best interest of the United States.  His mindset was largely a one world government that the U.N. is in charge of.  

This is the terrorist supporting entity that BHO gave American taxpayer dollars to on his way out of the oval office.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/the-video-o...ot-to-see/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38753826

I just don't understand the point. Why are we paying all this money for a wall?

A wall?? Really? This is what America needs?

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38753826'>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38753826</a>

I just don't understand the point. Why are we paying all this money for a wall?

A wall?? Really? This is what America needs?

That's just one of the many things this country has been deprived of.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The wall isn't really going to happen though right? Increased border security sure but a huge physical wall spanning the border will never happen

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 06:28 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:The wall isn't really going to happen though right? Increased border security sure but a huge physical wall spanning the border will never happen
Next president will just take it down.

If I was Mexico cartel, I would just keep blowing it up make America could keep fixing it.

It was approved back in 2006, but funding was blocked. This is just a continuation of that act. Why is finishing a border with Mexico such a bad thing, but it is okay to have the largest international border in the world with Canada?

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:The Great Wall of China is over 5000 miles long and was built centuries ago without modern equipment. How hard do you think it will be to build one less than 2000 miles long with modern technology?
Well the aliens aren't going to help on this wall.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Next president will just take it down.

If I was Mexico cartel, I would just keep blowing it up make America could keep fixing it.

You would blow up a 2000 mile wall? You are a genius!!!

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017, 09:10 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:The wall isn't really going to happen though right? Increased border security sure but a huge physical wall spanning the border will never happen

The wall is certainly happening. Trump even said planning begins immediately, and construction could begin in as little as a few months.

Edit: I also find it hilarious that a lot of people are all of a sudden concerned about their tax dollar building a wall, but nobody cares about 1.7B going to Iran for hostage release and 200M going to Palestine. All of a sudden people are fiscally responsible.

Quote:The wall is certainly happening. Trump even said planning begins immediately, and construction could begin in as little as a few months.

Serious? We talking a game of thrones style wall? How high/thick will it be?

Quote:Serious? We talking a game of thrones style wall? How high/thick will it be?

Don't know the details, but it will be the greatest wall ever built.

Quote:Don't know the details, but it will be the greatest wall ever built.

Not gonna lie it would be pretty damn cool if he can pull it off. Probably create thousands of jobs too.

How will they manage the court cases from the land grab though?

Quote:You would blow up a 2000 mile wall? You are a genius!!!

No silly.

A hole is a hole

Quote:No silly.

A hole is a hole

You would talk about the case where a former cirque du soleil employee scaled a wall vs the 98% of people it actually kept from getting across. 

A wall is HUGE for the fight against drug traffickers no matter which way you look at it.

Quote:Not gonna lie it would be pretty damn cool if he can pull it off. Probably create thousands of jobs too.

How will they manage the court cases from the land grab though?

1000's of jobs as well as a 2000 mile canvas for starving graffiti artists.

A lot of people are only paying attention to the physical wall itself, not the amazing technology that will be installed with it. It will certainly be a great accomplishment and part of his legacy.

Quote:1000's of jobs as well as a 2000 mile canvas for starving graffiti artists.

A lot of people are only paying attention to the physical wall itself, not the amazing technology that will be installed with it. It will certainly be a great accomplishment and part of his legacy.

I'm highly skeptical it will ever be finished. Probably will result in huge amounts of people crossing the border the next few years too.

Quote:I'm highly skeptical it will ever be finished. Probably will result in huge amounts of people crossing the border the next few years too.

It will go up a lot quicker than you think. They wouldn't just start from one end and finish in another. There would be multiple sites in each state with on-site concrete plants. I imagine it would take 2 years to finish.

Quote:It will go up a lot quicker than you think. They wouldn't just start from one end and finish in another. There would be multiple sites in each state with on-site concrete plants. I imagine it would take 2 years to finish.

Wouldn't it take that long to sort out the eminent domain court cases?

Quote:Wouldn't it take that long to sort out the eminent domain court cases?

Maybe, maybe not. But to quote the great Ronald Reagan, "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat".

150 billion to Iran - CHECK

1.7 billion to free hostages - CHECK

200M to Palestine - CHECK

10-13 billion for a border wall to protect OUR country? GET OUT OF HERE!