Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump promise tracker

Quote:150 billion to Iran - CHECK

1.7 billion to free hostages - CHECK

200M to Palestine - CHECK

10-13 billion for a border wall to protect OUR country? GET OUT OF HERE!

But but but liberal liberal whine whine
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thought you guys wanted to cut spending? You remind me of the fools who thought stopping the boats was a priority in Australia. Now they realise life hasn't improved in the slightest.

Quote:Thought you guys wanted to cut spending? You remind me of the fools who thought stopping the boats was a priority in Australia. Now they realise life hasn't improved in the slightest.

So not only are you a person who shuns people for actually working possibly more than 40 hours a week, but now you assume nobody's life has improved in the slightest?

You are a real piece of work. Sometimes I can't tell if you are the biggest troll in the world or if you are actually serious. You come in here with this unwarranted holier than thou thing. What's up with that?

No seriously they now are just as angry! Think logically, stopping a thousand refugees while living in a city of 4 million would you be able to notice a difference?

I don't shun people who work more than 40 hours a week, I just don't want that for myself.

Quote:Maybe, maybe not. But to quote the great Ronald Reagan, "When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat".

I hope to one day urinate on this great wall of Trumps.

The Mexican President pretty much told Trump to fark off and cancelled the meeting. So much for the great negotiator. He got embarrassed today.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 02:15 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:The Mexican President pretty much told Trump to fark off and cancelled the meeting. So much for the great negotiator. He got embarrassed today.

The writing is on the wall (literally). Enrique needs to look strong for his people, but it's only a matter of time.

Quote:The Mexican President pretty much told Trump to fark off and cancelled the meeting. So much for the great negotiator. He got embarrassed today.
Looks like your story is a bit reversed. Trump suggests canceling at 7:51 a.m. on the 26th and Mexican President says he canceled meeting at 10:48 a.m. on 26th. Who got smacked again?

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Quote:Looks like your story is a bit reversed. Trump suggests canceling at 7:51 a.m. on the 26th and Mexican President says he canceled meeting at 10:48 a.m. on 26th. Who got smacked again?

He suggested, keyword, at 8:55 AM via a tweet. The meeting was not officially cancelled until the Mexican President did so around 10:24 AM. Pena Nieto also reiterated Mexico isn't paying for [BLEEP]. Major major fail by Donald Trump. He is not a negotiator. 

Quote:He suggested, keyword, at 8:55 AM via a tweet. The meeting was not officially cancelled until the Mexican President did so around 10:24 AM. Pena Nieto also reiterated Mexico isn't paying for [BAD WORD REMOVED]. Major major fail by Donald Trump. He is not a negotiator.

You keep missing the fact that Trump says they will pay for it one way or another. I'm sure you think that Trump was expecting a big check from Mexico... :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You keep missing the fact that Trump says they will pay for it one way or another. I'm sure you think that Trump was expecting a big check from Mexico... :no:

Well you do know that liberals LOVE getting checks from one form of government or another..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Well you do know that liberals LOVE getting checks from one form of government or another..

Soooooo...how they gonna pay "one way or the other"? You rightwingers love your fruitless posturing, don't you? Murica!

So we can't get 95 bridges finished through Jacksonville but we're going to get this wall up before the end of the Trump administration?

Quote:So we can't get 95 bridges finished through Jacksonville but we're going to get this wall up before the end of the Trump administration?

how many more times are you going to be proven wrong?

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2017, 02:59 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:how many more times are you going to be proven wrong?
I am wrong about 95 and the bridges through Jacksonville?

And what from that post was an assertion? So how can I be wrong?

Quote:I am wrong about 95 and the bridges through Jacksonville?

And what from that post was an assertion? So how can I be wrong?
Wrong in the fact you believe it to be strictly a federal issue.

Quote:Thought you guys wanted to cut spending? You remind me of the fools who thought stopping the boats was a priority in Australia. Now they realise life hasn't improved in the slightest.
Explain Aussie reference please.

Quote:Wrong in the fact you believe it to be strictly a federal issue.

Yeah that is exactly what I was saying. Good lord grow up.

Quote:Yeah that is exactly what I was saying. Good lord grow up.
Then what could have possibly been your point about finishing infrastructure in Jacksonville while discussing the Trump administration's border fundings, Mr. Grown?  

Quote:Then what could have possibly been your point about finishing infrastructure in Jacksonville while discussing the Trump administration's border fundings, Mr. Grown?  

I believe that's actually Miss Grown.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.