Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump promise tracker

Quote:So basically you met the run of the mill liberal liar..

No. One of the people I was talking about has been a friend for years and is a staunch conservative who I've had many political discussions with. His family was extremely anti-Hillary and I remember when we did our fantasy football draft at his family's house, they were supporting any Republican candidate to defeat her, but were very reluctant when it came to Trump. They said the day we drafted our teams, that they were afraid he would bring down the Republican Party. They are a college educated military family and my fiend's father was actually a military contractor. To be fair, my friend didn't come out and say it, but I know he will never vote Democrat. I suspect he will be voting Libertarian the next time around. He's not gonna do a complete 180.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017, 07:28 PM by JagsFanJay.)

Quote:And when the dems have their Trump moment we may finally have a viable 3rd party candidate.

We can only dream.........  I don't know why we have to be divided into parties anyway. People should just vote how they feel instead of what they are told to feel. Look at each individual issue on it's own merits and make an educated decision on how you feel about it. People need to start using their own brains and stop being such lemmings.

Quote:We can only dream.........  I don't know why we have to be divided into parties anyway. People should just vote how they feel instead of what they are told to feel. Look at each individual issue on it's own merits and make an educated decision on how you feel about it. People need to start using their own brains and stop being such lemmings.
Hear, hear!

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

<div style="font-family:inherit;">
<div style="font-family:inherit;"><a class="" href='https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/?ref=nf'>[Image: 16174753_10158517450380725_8751372958105...e=595D77AA]</a>

<span style="font-weight:bold;font-family:inherit;"><a class="" href='https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED'>Donald J. Trump</a> — President of the United States</span>
<div style="color:rgb(144,148,156);font-family:inherit;"><a class="" href='https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10158868336645725/?type=3'>2 hrs</a>
 · 

</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p style="font-family:inherit;">Big announcement by Ford today. Major investment to be made in three Michigan plants. Car companies are coming back to the U.S. 

JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!

Quote:
<span style="font-family:inherit;">
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/?ref=nf'>[Image: 16174753_10158517450380725_8751372958105...e=595D77AA]</a>

<span style="color:rgb(144,148,156);"><span style="font-family:inherit;"><span style="font-family:inherit;"><a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED'>Donald J. Trump</a>

— President of the United States

<span style="font-family:inherit;"><span style="font-family:inherit;"><a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/photos/a.488852220724.393301.153080620724/10158868336645725/?type=3'>2 hrs</a>

·
</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

Big announcement by Ford today. Major investment to be made in three Michigan plants. Car companies are coming back to the U.S.

JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!

</span>

Ford planned this in 2015

Quote:Ford planned this in 2015
Nu uh! Trump keeps winning! The Wall! Getting rid of ObamaCare! Trump wins!

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017, 03:21 PM by oface5446.)

Trump should've added "Thanks, Obama!" At the end of that tweet just to really troll everyone

Quote:Ford planned this in 2015

Planning and making it happen are two different things. The Jaguars planned to win more than 17 combined games the past 5 seasons.

Quote:Planning and making it happen are two different things. The Jaguars planned to win more than 17 combined games the past 5 seasons.

Is Trump taking credit for the Patriots SB win as well?

Quote:Planning and making it happen are two different things. The Jaguars planned to win more than 17 combined games the past 5 seasons.

In all fairness, this has nothing to do with Trump.  It was already planned and scheduled.  The fact that the announcement comes out now might help him a bit politically, but it was nothing that he did.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

So Bannon is out of the NSC. Unannounced move from yesterday. McMasters righting the ship there. Could end up being a good move for Trump long term - hard to say anymore tho

Quote:So Bannon is out of the NSC. Unannounced move from yesterday. McMasters righting the ship there. Could end up being a good move for Trump long term - hard to say anymore tho

It was a good move period. I don't like the guy and believe he should have never been there. 

Quote:It was a good move period. I don't like the guy and believe he should have never been there. 
Apparently, the intent there was for him to basically serve as a seat warmer after Flynn was removed, and the plan was for him to move out of that role when Flynn's replacement was appointed.  Bannon had the top secret clearance to be there, and there was precedent for a political strategist to be in that situation.  Obama appointed David Axelrod to the same spot early in his presidency.  The media didn't make a big deal out of that, and barely noticed when he was removed.

It is a good move to remove him now that there's permanent new leadership on the NSC.  I thought it was interesting that along with Bannon, KT McFarland was also removed so that McMasters could bring in his own people.  McFarland is actually a solid pick, but I guess McMasters wanted his guy in there.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

What do you guys make of the news the US will lead the charge to take out ASSAD?

Quote:What do you guys make of the news the US will lead the charge to take out ASSAD?

This probably deserves it's own topic/thread.  Syria is a mess right now (thanks 0bama) and the use of chemical weapons should be bigger news.  I wonder where those chemical weapons (weapons of mass destruction) came from?  Surely they couldn't have come from Iraq during the Sadaam Hussein era.

It's getting downright ugly over there.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:This probably deserves it's own topic/thread. Syria is a mess right now (thanks 0bama) and the use of chemical weapons should be bigger news. I wonder where those chemical weapons (weapons of mass destruction) came from? Surely they couldn't have come from Iraq during the Sadaam Hussein era.

It's getting downright ugly over there.

Made a thread for it