Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump promise tracker

Quote:More along the lines of his accountants advising him not to or some excuse like that.

Edit: after they complete an audit even though that doesn't stop him from releasing it. Transparency is a wonderful thing; I'm not just going to blindly trust him like the lot of youse.

That's right, and actually it was his lawyers that advised against it I believe. Guess now that he's President, he won't have to worry about being audited every year from now on...lol
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol... I never thought of it that way.

I'm not going to worry about his taxes unless he pardons himself for anything past, present, or future right after taking the oath.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:That's right, and actually it was his lawyers that advised against it I believe. Guess now that he's President, he won't have to worry about being audited every year from now on...lol

And that guess would be totally wrong as he will be under audit every year.

Quote:And that guess would be totally wrong as he will be under audit every year.

He already is. Why would it be totally wrong when he said he's going to revamp the IRS?

Quote:Lol... I never thought of it that way.

I'm not going to worry about his taxes unless he pardons himself for anything past, present, or future right after taking the oath.

He's been audited for the past several years he said, don't you think we'd have heard about any wrong doing and fines paid during the election?

Quote:He already is. Why would it be totally wrong when he said he's going to revamp the IRS?

Why does he not have to worry about being audited annually?

Hold the phone! What did Donald Trump just say about ACA?

Quote:Why does he not have to worry about being audited annually?

Cuz for the next four to eight years he's not running his company...and I doubt they are going to audit a sitting president.

Quote:Hold the phone! What did Donald Trump just say about ACA?
You talking about the BBC article?

Quote:More along the lines of his accountants advising him not to or some excuse like that.

Edit: after they complete an audit even though that doesn't stop him from releasing it. Transparency is a wonderful thing; I'm not just going to blindly trust him like the lot of youse.

i dont blindly trust anybody.  thats kinda the point of this thread.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 05:23 PM by badger.)

Quote:Why does he not have to worry about being audited annually?

Quote:Cuz for the next four to eight years he's not running his company...and I doubt they are going to audit a sitting president.

it's my understanding that the President has control of the IRS indirectly by putting their own people in charge.  that's why you always see the IRS being used as a political pawn to audit enemy companies or people.

so i agree, when Trump gets in.  he should be off the hook for a while.

Quote:it's my understanding that the President has control of the IRS indirectly by putting their own people in charge.  that's why you always see the IRS being used as a political pawn to audit enemy companies or people.

so i agree, when Trump gets in.  he should be off the hook for a while.

Most definitely.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2016, 08:53 PM by CAPTAIN.)

Quote:i dont blindly trust anybody. thats kinda the point of this thread.
Then him bucking the trend of releasing tax returns will concern you as it makes it seem he has something to hide but to you it's meaningless.

Carry on.

Quote:Pirkster, how old are you? Minimum wage was $4.25 when I got my first job, which paid me $5.00 per hour. I was paid minimum wage at my last job in Ohio when it went up via state constitutional amendment to $6.85 per hour.

Sounds like you were highly over compensated.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/does-trump-actually-want-a-muslim-database.html'>http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/does-trump-actually-want-a-muslim-database.html</a>

Yes, every answer was discussing border security. The press tries to turn that into yellow Crescents for all and the left laps it up. The key part of that article was the "Trump: Proto-fascist or just plain old Fascist?" closing paragraph, like that writer even knows what Fascism is, but we KNOW Trump has to be one.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Yes, every answer was discussing border security. The press tries to turn that into yellow Crescents, for all and the left laps it up. The key part of that article was the "Trump: Proto-fascist or just plain old Fascist?" closing paragraph, like that writer even knows what Fascism is, but we KNOW Trump has to be one.

Must be reading another article.

Also, care to explain what the hell a yellow crescent is?

Quote:You talking about the BBC article?

I2J loves BBC.

He says he wants to unite the company. Puts together a full GOP cabinet....

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2016, 04:28 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:He says he wants to unite the company. Puts together a full GOP cabinet....
Well yeah! Duh!

He hasn't picked yet for the record.