Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump promise tracker

I know he hasn't but I mean now they're saying a lot of stuff he said was just "campaign talk"......lol

I'm not in no way trying to beat the man up, nor am I in any way a Hillary supporter. I didn't vote as no candidate was worth my vote. I'm just going to spend the next 4 years basically making sure he keeps his promises. And if he doesn't or backtracks. I'm gonna tell you guys happily.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I know he hasn't but I mean now they're saying a lot of stuff he said was just "campaign talk"......lol

I'm not in no way trying to beat the man up, nor am I in any way a Hillary supporter. I didn't vote as no candidate was worth my vote. I'm just going to spend the next 4 years basically making sure he keeps his promises. And if he doesn't or backtracks. I'm gonna tell you guys happily.

That's really cool...didn't participate in the process, just want to sit back to gloat. Nothing like sitting on the sidelines, acting like you know better than the people on the field. You go, you!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Just need two years. History says Democrats will win the house in 2018 mid term.

The House has no relevance to SCOTUS confirmation, did you mean the Senate?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

LOL at the promise tracker hitting 5 pages 4 days after he has become the president elect. Wonder if we can get to 50 pages before January 20th.

Quote:That's really cool...didn't participate in the process, just want to sit back to gloat. Nothing like sitting on the sidelines, acting like you know better than the people on the field. You go, you!

Thank you so much Bchbunnie! You know, I've always been such a fond admirer of your unwavering positivity. Heck, even now you just got me all pumped up and ecstatic about my position as a sideline gloater! YAAAAASSSSS! Thank you! I won't let you down, I'll be the best sideline gloater I can be.

Quote:Must be reading another article.

Also, care to explain what the hell a yellow crescent is?

Soooooo, you don't understand a basic simile? Explains why you can't follow Trump's answers.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:The House has no relevance to SCOTUS confirmation, did you mean the Senate?

That post does not mention the SCOTUS.

Quote:That post does not mention the SCOTUS.

Wallbash

Do you know who RGB is?

Quote: Wallbash

Do you know who RGB is?

I hope RGB has arrived in New Zealand!  :yes:

Not a promise that I have heard but something I believe is imperative concerning immigration reform.  The law concerning children being born in the USA are automatically granted citizenship need to be clarified that one parent must be a US citizen.  This in my opinion needs to be the first tenant of immigration reform.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:Not a promise that I have heard but something I believe is imperative concerning immigration reform.  The law concerning children being born in the USA are automatically granted citizenship need to be clarified that one parent must be a US citizen.  This in my opinion needs to be the first tenant of immigration reform.

I agree with this. Anchor babies need to stop. Why should you be able to illegally sneak across the border and get rewarded with citizenship for your child, just because you've done nothing more than have sex.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

You want to change the 14th Amendment? Good luck with that. Granted it's a loophole, but one written in our Constitution.

Quote:You want to change the 14th Amendment? Good luck with that. Granted it's a loophole, but one written in our Constitution.
Yes.  This is something that needs to be revisited and revised.  Rewarding this illegal act is a huge part of the problem we currently have when addressing illegal immigration.  Until that loophole is addressed people will continue to cross the boarder, drop a child and be sponsored by an infant to stay here.

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2016, 07:05 PM by Indy2Jax.)

Quote:Yes. This is something that needs to be revisited and revised. Rewarding this illegal act is a huge part of the problem we currently have when addressing illegal immigration. Until that loophole is addressed people will continue to cross the boarder, drop a child and be sponsored by an infant to stay here.
You and I both know chance of this being changed are very slim.

2/3 of House and Senate

2/3 of all 50 states legislatures

Quote:You and I both know chance of this being changed are very slim.
You are most likely correct but that is exactly what is wrong with this country right now.  Everyone objective mind with a pulse knows this is something that needs to happen.  Yet those in office out of fear of being tossed come re-election will avoid this issue like the zika virus

Quote:You are most likely correct but that is exactly what is wrong with this country right now. Everyone objective mind with a pulse knows this is something that needs to happen. Yet those in office out of fear of being tossed come re-election will avoid this issue like the zika virus

Honestly it's very low on the list of things the country needs to focus on.

Quote:Soooooo, you don't understand a basic simile? Explains why you can't follow Trump's answers.

When you don't make sense, it's hard to decipher what you're getting at but I guess that's your problem.

Yellow crescent, lol [BLEEP]?

Quote:Honestly it's very low on the list of things the country needs to focus on.
That's your opinion, but I see it as a cornerstone to immigration reform.

Quote:When you don't make sense, it's hard to decipher what you're getting at but I guess that's your problem.

Yellow crescent, lol [BAD WORD REMOVED]?

Nah, in a few years, if you study hard, perhaps you'll be granted a seat at thd adult table. Good luck!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Nah, in a few years, if you study hard, perhaps you'll be granted a seat at thd adult table. Good luck!

Cool story, bro.

Your simile is still weaksauce. lol