Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens Score Predictions

(09-18-2017, 01:32 AM)D6 Wrote: The Ravens lost RG Marshall Yanda for the season with a broken ankle in their win over the Browns yesterday.  He's arguably their best player on Offense.  How they will try to compensate moving forward remains to be seen.

That's a positive I'll happily take!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-18-2017, 01:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 01:32 AM)D6 Wrote: The Ravens lost RG Marshall Yanda for the season with a broken ankle in their win over the Browns yesterday.  He's arguably their best player on Offense.  How they will try to compensate moving forward remains to be seen.

That's a positive I'll happily take!

This is shaping up to be a low scoring game barring turnovers setting up points.   

One thing that certainly helps the Jaguars is their familiarity with the London trip.

(09-18-2017, 01:38 AM)D6 Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 01:34 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: That's a positive I'll happily take!

This is shaping up to be a low scoring game barring turnovers setting up points.   

One thing that certainly helps the Jaguars is their familiarity with the London trip.

I'll be there cheering them on.. it's my boys first game! (Aged 6).

(09-18-2017, 01:47 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 01:38 AM)D6 Wrote: This is shaping up to be a low scoring game barring turnovers setting up points.   

I'll be there cheering them on.. it's my boys first game! (Aged 6).

Awesome!  I think you will both greatly enjoy the experience!

(09-18-2017, 01:10 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why do we torture ourselves with these score prediction threads right after a beat down?

Because it's comedy watching this fan base knee jerk from one week, to another.  Laughing

Not all of us are that way, I think we match up well vs them and we should be 2-1!

baltimore has lost multiple starting O-lineman.. atleast 3 or 4 at this point

I think ultimately it will be really low scoring and close to the end, but in the end, they have the better QB and will probably sneak by with a win

Ravens 27 - Jags 17
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I think the ravens have a better defense and although their o-line is injured they certainly have the better quarterback.
26-12 ravens... with most of that 12 coming in the forth quarter when the game is already put away for the ravens.

Thanks NFL for giving Yahoo the game. Living outside of Jacksonville, I won't have access to an over the air or cable broadcast. Sunday ticket won't have it available either. I unfortunately have commitments and have to normally watch from the DVR.

Might be a blessing in disguise. I'm not sure what will happen and how we will bounce back. Do we bounce back? Have we seen that in a decade?
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 09:27 AM by z_keeper.)

17-13 Ravens

I think low scoring and close, but not enough offense for Jags to win...

Call me crazy but I think the Jags win this one.

Campbell and Jackson will have big games pressuring Flacco inside. Jags create some turnovers. Win this one 17-12

(09-17-2017, 10:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Why do we torture ourselves with these score prediction threads right after a beat down?

This team just brings out my inner Masochist..

Jags 24
ratbirds 21
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Jags will win game in london since it wil lbe the future home in 2018.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Jags win in a blowout. 42-10.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-18-2017, 11:30 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Ravens win in a blowout. 42-10.

Fixed it for ya.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 11:42 AM by 14and3.)

If The Garbage Man plays 33-17 Ravens with 2 garbage TDs for the Jags.

If The Garbage Man doesn't play 24-10 Ravens.

(09-18-2017, 10:05 AM)Frailbones Wrote: Call me crazy but I think the Jags win this one.

Campbell and Jackson will have big games pressuring Flacco inside. Jags create some turnovers. Win this one 17-12

I'll call you crazy and go a step further... you're downright delusional.

It's a little early to move on to the next game already...
But after what I saw yesterday (I tuned out before the late 4th quarter heroics)
I'll take the Ravens to win
28-19

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2017, 01:12 PM by J-Mizzal.)

(09-17-2017, 10:18 PM)haveaseat Wrote: As long as the QB stays the same we will lose.

So why did we win week 1 with that QB?

Anything can happen week to week

We dont know how this team is gonna play, week one we dominated week two we got dominated, so I dont see how any can say we have no chance, we match up much better vs Ravens with the London advantage, should be a close game going either way

Heck we matched up well vs Tenn, but TO, the ST gaff, and penalties putting us in 3rd and long every drive killed us
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(09-18-2017, 01:59 AM)D6 Wrote:
(09-18-2017, 01:47 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'll be there cheering them on.. it's my boys first game! (Aged 6).

Awesome!  I think you will both greatly enjoy the experience!

I'm sure he will love it.. We've been going every year for a while now, last year we went to a game at Everbank Field whilst on our honeymoon.. but this is his first one. He's very excited!

I'm seriously stunned some people believe that pathetic joke of an offense the Ravens are throwing out there can score 20+ points ? Their defense can't possibly keep up their pace of turnovers. The Ravens actually have zero offensive talent to speak of and their OL is in shambles. They beat two of the worst teams in the league so far. I'm not nervous at all about this game