Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ravens Score Predictions

(09-18-2017, 10:25 PM)JNev Wrote: I'm seriously stunned some people believe that pathetic joke of an offense the Ravens are throwing out there can score 20+ points ? Their defense can't possibly keep up their pace of turnovers. The Ravens actually have zero offensive talent to speak of and their OL is in shambles. They beat two of the worst teams in the league so far. I'm not nervous at all about this game

Agreed.

The Ravens have so far played the Bengals and the Browns.  While both games were wins for them (1 at home, 1 on the road) neither is all that impressive.

Meanwhile our Jaguars won convincingly on the road and lost at home.  The Texans aren't exactly a good team while the Titans are actually pretty good.

I won't make a score prediction, but I do think this will be a Jaguars win.  My hope is that it will be a win similar to week 1.  I would like to see a win by more than two scores.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jags carry Sunday's 4th quarter momentum into the early game in London!

Jags win 34-13

Jacksonville Dr. Jekylls 21. Ravens 17
Jacksonville Mr. Hydes 9. Ravens 24

Jags 12
Ravens 27
I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Ravens 31

Jags 14

Myers misses 2 FGs. Bortles throws a pick 6. 904nette runs for 85 yards and a TD.

We lose. Don't know by how much

(09-17-2017, 10:18 PM)haveaseat Wrote: As long as the QB stays the same we will lose.

I assume you know much better than that. The same QB who won at Houston is going to start on Sunday.

The number 1 defense this year, with 8 interceptions through 2 games, vs. a sputtering Jacksonville offense? This is going to be an ugly game. No specific score in mind, but Jacksonville will be lucky to put 1 TD on the board in non-garbage time.

27-13 Ravens. You'd be foolish to think otherwise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(09-19-2017, 10:53 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: The number 1 defense this year,  with 8 interceptions through 2 games, vs. a sputtering Jacksonville offense?  This is going to be an ugly game. No specific score in mind,  but Jacksonville will be lucky to put 1 TD on the board in non-garbage time.

You mean the same defense that beat the Bungles and Brownies? C'mon, man. The Ratbirds are just spoiled with an easy start to the season. We know Cincinnati is a bad team.

There will be no garbage time. The last two years, our point differential against the Ravens was less than three.

Ravens 72, Jaguars 3

(09-19-2017, 11:26 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ravens 72, Jaguars 3

Lots of faith in Meyers.. Maybe too much..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

12-10 Jaguars
'02

10 - 0 Ravens.

Both Ravens scores are from turnovers in Jags territory.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

31-13 Ravens. We don't have the offense to sustain drives and score. The defense can only hold for so long. Rinse and repeat.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-20-2017, 10:48 AM)B2hibry Wrote: 31-13 Ravens. We don't have the offense to sustain drives and score. The defense can only hold for so long. Rinse and repeat.

Ravens are not scoring 31 points. Their Oline is way worse than the Titans.

Jay-g-wires 99
Ravens -0

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 11:23 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(09-20-2017, 11:03 AM)Frailbones Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 10:48 AM)B2hibry Wrote: 31-13 Ravens. We don't have the offense to sustain drives and score. The defense can only hold for so long. Rinse and repeat.

Ravens are not scoring 31 points. Their O-line is way worse than the Titans.

But they do have the NFL's best kicker and defense that can take it all the way back, so not all scores will require a good offensive line. Of course I agree they can't score 31 points. Iv think they can score 20-something points again.

Ugh, here is some bad news from NFL.com: Brandon Linder will not practice today because of a knee injury. Does anyone know anything about this?

(09-20-2017, 11:03 AM)Frailbones Wrote:

Ravens are not scoring 31 points. Their Oline is way worse than the Titans.

Not wishing for it but don't leave out the possibility that the defense may/will score points as well. Aside from that, looking at the jags in an unbiased light, 31 scored against this defense is not beyond the impossible. Until the Jags offense can start sustaining drives, expect big losses even to the most mediocre of offenses.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2017, 06:42 PM by atburg.)

(09-17-2017, 10:18 PM)haveaseat Wrote: As long as the QB stays the same we will lose.

Pretty sure it was the same in week 1

(09-19-2017, 11:26 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Ravens 72, Jaguars 3

Why are you even here?