Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3

Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile  Jaguars and Ravens London game this Sunday morning will be seen live andeverywhere on The internet on Yahoo and Google and on The NFL On CBS in Jacksonville and Baltimore, including WJAX CBS Channel 47 in Jville, live on HD.  http://www.506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lightbulb 

Here it is for people who need to watch the game online: https://nflstream.yahoo.com/#r_watch_anywhere

Sorry, having DirecTV will not help. It only works on a computer or Internet-capable mobile device.

Lightbulb 

After getting up early to watch the Jaguars kill their prey on Sunday morning (or afternoon if you are going to the game) we get to watch our division rivals play in the usual 1:00 slot (Texans at Patriots) unless you live on the Panhandle or south of Gainesville, which get the Dolphins/Jets The Texans game is also shown in parts of the Pacific Northwest (WA, parts of OR, and central ID); most of Arizona and southern California, and a huge part of the south/Midwest along with the obvious Northeast.

The Seahawks/Titans game can be seen in various isolated parts of the Midwest and Northeast parts of Alaska, and (of course), Honolulu in addition to areas surrounding Tennessee, Houston, and more than half of the West. For kickers it is also televised in Honolulu - no explanation needed.

I will be watching the Texans/Patriots game at 1:00 and the Packers/Bengals game at 4:25, which is the Game of the Week. If you want to hear Tony Rom, watch that one on CBS.

(09-21-2017, 01:40 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: After getting up early to watch the Jaguars kill their prey on Sunday morning (or afternoon if you are going to the game) we get to watch our division rivals play in the usual 1:00 slot (Texans at Patriots) unless you live on the Panhandle or south of Gainesville, which get the Dolphins/Jets The Texans game is also shown in parts of the Pacific Northwest (WA, parts of OR, and central ID); most of Arizona and southern California, and a huge part of the south/Midwest along with the obvious Northeast.

The Seahawks/Titans game can be seen in various isolated parts of the Midwest and Northeast parts of Alaska, and (of course), Honolulu in addition to areas surrounding Tennessee, Houston, and more than half of the West. For kickers it is also televised in Honolulu - no explanation needed.

I will be watching the Texans/Patriots game at 1:00 and the Packers/Bengals game at 4:25, which is the Game of the Week. If you want to hear Tony Rom, watch that one on CBS.

Packers are garbage this season.

(09-21-2017, 03:29 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Packers are garbage this season.

Why do you say that in a thread that has nothing to do with the Packers? I was just saying where they will be shown, nothing else.

(09-20-2017, 05:39 PM)AmeliaFL Wrote: Hi, Jaguars fans!  Smile  Jaguars and Ravens London game this Sunday morning will be seen live andeverywhere on The internet on Yahoo and Google and on The NFL On CBS in Jacksonville and Baltimore, including WJAX CBS Channel 47 in Jville, live on HD.  http://www.506sports.com/

I used to look so forward to seeing what games were going to be shown but as of late, I really don't have much interest in watching other games.  Apparently I'm not alone as ratings are down significantly in the NFL.

(09-21-2017, 03:50 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: I used to look so forward to seeing what games were going to be shown but as of late, I really don't have much interest in watching other games. Apparently I'm not alone as ratings are down significantly in the NFL.

Not even Colts, Titans, and Texans games? Huh

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2017, 10:59 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Jacksonville and Baltimore are lucky. Looks like and seem they are the only cities with an NFL On CBS TRIPLEheader. A long day of NFL Football this coming Sunday morning and afternoon, even Sunday Night Football on NBC.

In Jacksonville:

Jaguars Vs. Ravens in London, England,

Texans @ Patriots,

Bengals @ Packers, all on The NFL On CBS,

Buccaneers @ Vikings On The NFL On FOX,

Raiders @ Redskins on SNF ON NBC.

Baltimore and Jacksonville are very lucky. It will be awesome to watch four games Sunday.

(09-21-2017, 12:53 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Here it is for people who need to watch the game online: https://nflstream.yahoo.com/#r_watch_anywhere

Sorry, having DirecTV will not help. It only works on a computer or Internet-capable  mobile device.

I get to watch the game in spite of no longer having DirecTV or cable TV.

Yahoo!!!!

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(09-21-2017, 11:25 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 12:53 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Here it is for people who need to watch the game online: https://nflstream.yahoo.com/#r_watch_anywhere

Sorry, having DirecTV will not help. It only works on a computer or Internet-capable  mobile device.

I get to watch the game in spite of no longer having DirecTV or cable TV.

Yahoo!!!!

How do you watch any other game without DirecTV or cable?

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2017, 05:54 AM by The Real Marty.)

(09-21-2017, 11:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 11:25 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: I get to watch the game in spite of no longer having DirecTV or cable TV.

Yahoo!!!!

I can answer that.  

Antenna.   After the hurricane, I went and got an antenna for less than $50, and I got the local channels on it, which are the local affiliates for the major networks.   My cable came back on a day later, so I didn't watch any football on the antenna, but I would have been able to watch most of the NFL games and a lot of the college games.

(09-22-2017, 05:53 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 11:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: How do you watch any other game without DirecTV or cable?

I can answer that.  

Antenna.   After the hurricane, I went and got an antenna for less than $50, and I got the local channels on it, which are the local affiliates for the major networks.   My cable came back on a day later, so I didn't watch any football on the antenna, but I would have been able to watch most of the NFL games and a lot of the college games.

Yep.

My TV didn't have a tuner, so I had to buy one. The package of tuner, remote, antenna, and cables was $45. If you just need the antenna it's a lot cheaper.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(09-21-2017, 11:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 11:25 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: I get to watch the game in spite of no longer having DirecTV or cable TV.

Yahoo!!!!

On that new thing they call the internet...Ever heard of it?

(09-22-2017, 10:29 PM)uthill Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 11:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: How do you watch any other game without DirecTV or cable?

On that new thing they call the internet...Ever heard of it?

Obviously I asked the question because only one of our 16 games is on the Internet.