Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Ravens @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

Dammit

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Avoiding The Shut Out doesn't soothes the soul.

NH3...
"AZANE"

SHOOT! I wanted the shutout!

Marrone looks pissed. Bet he puts the starting O out there to get over 50.

Blair Brown yields 6.
No pain, no gain.

50 burger please
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

We can't even shut a team out. What a bunch of embarrassing losers.

--KrayzBrooklyn

Awwww!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(09-24-2017, 12:15 PM)ITzBruJiN Wrote: Is there a reason why there are so many Ravens fans in London today? Seems a little ungrateful since we come there all the time and show out

Different situation there. Watch the crowd shots and you will see jerseys from around the NFL.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Jags doing some PR services with the backup defense.
No pain, no gain.

(09-24-2017, 12:15 PM)NH3 Wrote: Avoiding The Shut Out doesn't soothes the soul.

NH3...

Don't we all know that way too much
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Lol at Ravens fans cheering. Ut's 44-7

(09-24-2017, 12:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: We can't even shut a team out. What a bunch of embarrassing losers.

--KrayzBrooklyn

Laughing stock of the league.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

First time back, how does this site work?
Jags have me excited again. Original season ticket owner and the past few years it was hard to keep buying. GO JAGS!!

my fantasy defense
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

As Beckett would say... It's just good business.
No pain, no gain.

No need for an onside kick.

NH3...
"AZANE"

I have a friend playing fantasy football for the first time. Took some grief for picking up the Jaguars defence...

(09-24-2017, 12:17 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Lol at Ravens fans cheering.  Ut's 44-7

I think that was more along the lines of sarcasm from the British fans.

(09-24-2017, 12:18 PM)NH3 Wrote: No need for an onside kick.

NH3...

Agree. I will never forget Thomas's broken femur on an onside kick. Gruesome
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.