Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Ravens @ London, England, Game Day Thread***

(09-24-2017, 12:29 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Yuck my internet didn't serve me well for this game. I don't like watching on a small screen. At least it is only one of our games a year.

Get a Chromecast or something similar. It's not perfect but you can stream to you TV directly that way.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This Win Feels SO GOODDDDDDD.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Damn I enjoyed that.

Say it with me, FORTY-FOUR TO SEVEN
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 12:42 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

UNBELIEVABLE,! Who would have guessed we would blow out and nearly shut out the RAVENS? Marcedes Lewis sounded like he can't believe it either during his sideline interview. It is a great day to be a Jaguars fan.

Now all of the people who thought we suck after one game can eat crow.

(09-24-2017, 12:37 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Say it with me, FORTY-FOUR TO SEVEN

I probably yelled that five times after logging off for a few minutes. The whole time Ryan Mallett was in the game, I hoped it would be a shutout but at least Joe Flacco did not score.

FOURTY-FOUR TO SEVEN!

(09-24-2017, 12:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: UNBELIEVABLE,! Who would have guessed we would blow out and nearly shut out the RAVENS? Marcedes Lewis sounded like he can't believe it either during his sideline interview. It is a great day to be a Jaguars fan.

(09-24-2017, 12:37 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Say it with me, FORTY-FOUR TO SEVEN

I probably yelled that five times after logging off for a few minutes. The whole time Ryan Mallett was in the game, I hoped it would be a shutout but at least Joe Flacco did not score.

FOURTY-FOUR TO SEVEN!

Do you think all your other teams win today?

(09-24-2017, 12:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: UNBELIEVABLE,! Who would have guessed we would blow out and nearly shut out the RAVENS? Marcedes Lewis sounded like he can't believe it either during his sideline interview. It is a great day to be a Jaguars fan.

FOURTY-FOUR TO SEVEN!

Go away Jonah. Neither the Broncos or the Packers were playing the Ravens today, so there was no "we" for you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Nice victory for our Jaguar Fans.

Enjoy the final results.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 12:47 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

(09-24-2017, 12:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

FOURTY-FOUR TO SEVEN!

Do you think all your other teams win today?

lol

Well time to spend the rest of the day cheering against the AFC South. Go Browns, Patriots and Seahawks.
No pain, no gain.

If all broncos fans are fake jaguars fans and all packers fans are fake broncos fans, are all fake fans just ohio state fans dressed in orange and blue?

Sounds like an SAT question..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Thread locked now.