Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Florida Times Union - Jaguars pummel Baltimore 44-7

Jaguars pummel Baltimore 44-7

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...imore-44-7

LONDON – Stop trying to figure out this Jaguars team and instead enjoy it.
Great in Week 1.
Disappointing in Week 2.
And terrific in Week 3.
The Jaguars’ yo-yo season continued Sunday with a dominant-

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Really annoyed at this news bot, but more so at the mods for not addressing it. I'm starting to think one of them created it just to generate web traffic in the new forum.

Game report: Jaguars 44, Ravens 7

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...4622d2af28

A quick look at the Jaguars’ 44-7 victory over the Baltimore Ravens at Wembley Stadium in London Sunday

I'd be more annoyed if it was Ravens pummel Jaguars.
No pain, no gain.

Yes, I agree

Jags need to move to London because they are Super Bowl contenders if they do.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 01:04 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-24-2017, 12:30 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Really annoyed at this news bot, but more so at the mods for not addressing it.  I'm starting to think one of them created it just to generate web traffic in the new forum.

Not not sure about that because he post stuff that don't even go in this forum.  A lot of time he posts nfl stuff in the Jags section

Spam

Would still rather read Jaxon's stuff than Jdub's drivel
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Currently 13 of the 29 threads on page one are by Jaxon. Everyone of them only contains a external link and the first three lines of the linked article. I know there are others complaining, why are the mods not doing their jobs? Jaxon = SPAM

(09-24-2017, 12:30 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: Really annoyed at this news bot, but more so at the mods for not addressing it.  I'm starting to think one of them created it just to generate web traffic in the new forum.

Yahtzee  ^

We are (and by "we" I mean people smarter than me) working to streamline the bots' content so that it's not so annoying or prolific. 

Hang in there with us, please.

(09-24-2017, 12:55 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags need to move to London because they are Super Bowl contenders if they do.

Thats a dumb statement

Jaguars have blew out teams in other cities and Jacksonville over the last few years, London has nothing to do with it, we are just a better them this year, heck we blew out Houston in Houston already

So i'm sick of people saying this
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>