Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles Crow thread

(09-24-2017, 02:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: When was the last time we even sniffed a 667% and 2-1 in September?  It's been a while

I assume you forgot to type a decimal point before the 7. Andrew Catalon did not say 66.7% but twice said 2007 was the last time we started a season 2-1.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nope, we've won almost 7x more games than we've played.

(09-24-2017, 02:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 02:10 PM)The Drifter Wrote: When was the last time we even sniffed a 667% and 2-1 in September?  It's been a while

I assume you forgot to type a decimal point before the 7. Andrew Catalon did not say 66.7% but twice said 2007 was the last time we started a season 2-1.

.667 not 66.7

Meaning our winning percentage on the year is .667

Like a MLB player has a batting average of .275
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

My bad, according to the NFL Site it's a .667%
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(09-24-2017, 02:20 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 02:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I assume you forgot to type a decimal point before the 7. Andrew Catalon did not say 66.7% but twice said 2007 was the last time we started a season 2-1.

.667 not 66.7

Meaning our winning percentage on the year is .667

Like a MLB player has a batting average of .275

I don't know anything about batting averages. I hate baseball.

That just shows you I stink at division despite taking math classes in school.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2017, 02:26 PM by DangerousBoy.)

(09-24-2017, 02:21 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My bad, according to the NFL Site it's a .667%

Just for clarification, the % means "ratio out of a hundred", so 66.7% is the same as .667. It is not, however, the same as .667%
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

I’ll eat my crow. I thought he was done after last week but he showed up. Very proud of him and hopes he build off of this performance.

(09-24-2017, 02:24 PM)DangerousBoy Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 02:21 PM)The Drifter Wrote: My bad, according to the NFL Site it's a .667%

Just for clarification, the % means "ratio out of a hundred", so 66.7% is the same as .667. It is not, however, the same as .667%

Yeah that was what I learned, except the teacher did not call it a ratio. The way I learned it was move the decimal point two numbers to the left.

Anyway, let's hope the .667 winning percentage goes up in the coming weeks.

(09-24-2017, 01:41 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 01:34 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: HOW GOOD WAS THE PUNT FAKE

It was VERY good! Brad Nortman was a great actor. An unnecessary roughness penalty on Baltimore made it even better, but I loved seeing Corey Grant get a first down without the flag.

On topic, Blake Bortles would have gone over 300 yards if we needed him the entire fourth quarter.

Less than 1 minute ago

He would've, but I'm glad he put Henne on to rub salt into the wounds. Can't fault Blake today!

NM

Nope, you definitely can't fault Blake. He stayed in after getting a cramp too before the first half kneeldown. which was good to see, and did not make any stupid mistakes. No sacks, turnovers, or penalties on #5 - and he even got out of a sack attempt on one play.

Oh and BTW you guys can change the word "crow" to raven.

He's not the future by any means and will surely be replaced next season but he played solid today. Fournette is the offense though.

Ready to eat some crow. Just Make sure I got my Bold City.

This is definitely a different team this year.

I'm confident that as soon as something bad happens again, bklyn and mvp will be attracted to it like leaches to blood.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'll tell you this....it IS a different team this year.
And I think we'll catch a few more teams flat footed like we did the birds.
Will we lose some more?....probably so.....but , I hope the coaches keep the heat on BB5, groom Nassib as the back up and keep an eye on the draft.
our defense will only get better with keeping some vets and good drafts.
I'm excited for our future.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Even better after the announcer whined about it.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-24-2017, 03:03 PM)Rico Wrote: I'm confident that as soon as something bad happens again, bklyn and mvp will be attracted to it like leaches to blood.

I mean it's going to happen again. It's just the bi-polar QB he is. Hopefully we win more than we lose.

(09-24-2017, 03:03 PM)Rico Wrote: I'm confident that as soon as something bad happens again, bklyn and mvp will be attracted to it like leaches to blood.

Just like the sun rising in the east. 

Bortles had a great game. It’ll silence the critics for a week.  It would be nice to see him do this at home.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(09-24-2017, 03:12 PM)FBT Wrote:

Even better after the announcer whined about it.

I like how Lofton was just like "look man, they gave you the look, you take it. Doesn't matter if you're up by 37 or not."
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Honestly I wouldn't mind being wrong. I will remain cautiously optimistic because it is a young team that hasn't had success. Going to take hard work. Funny thing is Mercedes had the game today we expected when we signed Thomas. I hope the giraffe can keep it going.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.