Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Blake Bortles Crow thread

I'm here to eat my crow.  I thought he was finished after the last 2 weeks.  I don't know what next week brings but he had a really good game in London.  I still don't think he's the future but I would sure like to be like Oliver and ask for another serving of crow next week.

Good Game Blake!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Get back to me after we see what happens next week.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

One game, relax. I want to see consistency first.

(09-24-2017, 01:23 PM)BklynJag Wrote: One game, relax. I want to see consistency first.

Yeah, plenty of time for you to get what you want this season.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-24-2017, 01:23 PM)BklynJag Wrote: One game, relax. I want to see consistency first.

You really have trouble admitting you were wrong. He had a great game, give credit where credit is due! If he threw 4 picks you would've started 6 threads by now. Wallbash

The pass blocking was excellent and they stayed ahead of the chains with completed passes on 1st down. Bortles was cool in the pocket, made good decisions and good throws. The threat of the run was always there, and all 3 of the Jag RBs can really strain a defense if they don't sell out to stop it. I liked seeing Corey Grant in there. liked seeing Fournette get the late TD. Ivory had some good plays and pass protected well. Marcedes Lewis looked 10 years younger. Everybody did their job and the offense was functional and fun.

HOW GOOD WAS THE PUNT FAKE

Enjoy the win first. Each win is something you want, right?

Oh that's right, you are the most negative poster on the forum.

Great start to prove it was all wrong. But thats all it is at this point, a start.

As long as he can play mistake free football like today, we can win a lot of games. 4 TD's is just icing on the cake.

(09-24-2017, 01:34 PM)Brindle91 Wrote: HOW GOOD WAS THE PUNT FAKE

It was VERY good! Brad Nortman was a great actor. An unnecessary roughness penalty on Baltimore made it even better, but I loved seeing Corey Grant get a first down without the flag.

On topic, Blake Bortles would have gone over 300 yards if we needed him the entire fourth quarter.

(09-24-2017, 01:37 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

Enjoy the win first. Each win is something you want, right?

Oh that's right, you are the most negative poster on the forum.

Jaguarmvp might have something to say about that

The double fake reverse worked to perfection. Great fakes and great throw by Bortles. Just saw Texans QB Watson run the same play successfully vs the Pats.

Idiots

(09-24-2017, 01:48 PM)CAPTAIN Wrote: Idiots

Who are you calling idiots?

He played like the player we expected him to become after 2015. I was surprised how much we were throwing to be honest, but it was working well. I hope Bortles can build on this.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Crow is more so that he was the best option out of Allen and Henne, people who wanted them should eat crow, cuz they would not have a game like this
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(09-24-2017, 01:58 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: He played like the player we expected him to become after 2015. I was surprised how much we were throwing to be honest, but it was working well. I hope Bortles can build on this.

What we saw today was offensive balance. Blake Bortles threw for 244 yards before giving way to Chad Henne. How much throwing did you expect?

I have no doubt Bortles can and will build on this. He will be fine as the season goes on.

(09-24-2017, 01:26 PM)atburg Wrote:

You really have trouble admitting you were wrong. He had a great game, give credit where credit is due! If he threw 4 picks you would've started 6 threads by now. Wallbash

How was I wrong?

When was the last time we even sniffed a 667% and 2-1 in September? It's been a while
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(09-24-2017, 02:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 01:57 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Who are you calling idiots?

Well, if you have to ask the answer is "you."

You need to back off.....