Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lewis Respect thread

For all the flack he's got and all the times we've tried to replace him he still proves his worth.  I would like to see him be looked at more in the red zone on the 50/50s now that Arob is out rather than trying Lee or Cole. 

Also his run block as usually has been on point.
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Respect given

But you should know the pattern with Lewis by now. Expect only 1 or 2 games like this all season.

(09-25-2017, 08:38 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Respect given

But you should know the pattern with Lewis by now. Expect only 1 or 2 games like this all season.

If he had 2 games like that this season would be more than fine for me

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 08:59 PM by archer56.)

Thing is though we haven't seen him be used for anything but a blocker the last four years. It looks like Hackett has more plans for him, especially since our Oline is doing better than an anticipated freeing him up as a receiver again.

Meh. He's killed this team so much in years past that he will never get any love from me.

He's a swing tackle in my book. He had a 3 TD game which is crazy but he's still Lewis.

The albino giraffe!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

The fact that he actually caught a few footballs for a change is wonderful, but I don't expect it to become a consistent sight on Sundays.

He gets my respect for how well he's been blocking. He has been very helpful in protection and run blocking.

https://twitter.com/ColeFartley/status/9...6750639104

Video embedded in this tweet is hilarious.

(09-26-2017, 01:03 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: https://twitter.com/ColeFartley/status/9...6750639104

Video embedded in this tweet is hilarious.

That's awesome! Should have included the look he gave after the game. Priceless.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I am glad to see the Jags call some plays his way. He is to big to not target a few times a game.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

That twitter video was epic. I love it. Hope they get him involved just as much and he stays as productive.

If Thomas could have put up one game like that together, i think alot of people would have been happier with that signing. But the fat man never really got it going.

Good to see Lewis getting some looks and scoring a bit more. He has been with this team longer than anyone in this organization iirc, maybe he finally will see some success while wearing a teal jersey.

Fun fact, for jersey Friday I wore my old [BLEEP] 2012 Lewis jersey when we had those AWEFUL jerseys. That musta been the trick!