Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We will not support the NFL any longer

(09-26-2017, 05:36 PM)Gettin\ Jaggy with it Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 05:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Right, the media are the ones that criticized Tebow.  Most of the people didnt unless they were FSU fans.  Here it is the opposite

As far as Tebow, I saw a lot from the media coming down on both sides. Media is pretty one-sided on the anthem protests, though.

Well, the media are one-sided on Trump.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 05:44 PM by knarnn.)

You really showed them! Even though you've already paid for the tickets. Maybe you should spend your Sundays researching the 1st amendment.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'm not at the point where I don't want to watch games anymore, but if this becomes and every game thing, then I'll be inclined to stop watching the games.

Even if they kneel, I don't care enough to top watching it. I just don't want to hear about it for half of the game.

(09-26-2017, 05:41 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'm not at the point where I don't want to watch games anymore, but if this becomes and every game thing, then I'll be inclined to stop watching the games.

Even if they kneel, I don't care enough to top watching it. I just don't want to hear about it for half of the game.

Yeah, same here, just play the game. Wallbash
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

Bye.

(09-26-2017, 05:41 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'm not at the point where I don't want to watch games anymore, but if this becomes and every game thing, then I'll be inclined to stop watching the games.

Agree

Well it was actually becoming an afterthought until our lovely POTUS decided to poke the bear.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-26-2017, 05:41 PM)knarnn Wrote: You really showed them! Even though you've already paid for the tickets. Maybe you should spend your Sundays researching the 1st amendment.

Maybe you missed my second post, genius. Spoke with Jags office today. Anyone who brings their unused tix to Everbank or mails them in will be refunded in full.
Didn't say they didn't have the RIGHT to do it. Said I disagree. That's all.

Listen, i get it. The fans think they are equal to us coaches and players. Sometimes its fun to play along. But truth is, we dont really care what you think.

(09-26-2017, 05:56 PM)jnasrall Wrote: Maybe you missed my second post, genius. Spoke with Jags office today. Anyone who brings their unused tix to Everbank or mails them in will be refunded in full.

So 20 plus years they did things in a way that was acceptable to you and all of a sudden ONE thing you disagree with on one day and you're done? I call complete [BLEEP]. If it's not [BLEEP] it is clear you are not a rational person IMO.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-26-2017, 05:52 PM)knarnn Wrote:

Well it was actually becoming an afterthought until our lovely POTUS decided to poke the bear.

*Bing* - we have a winner.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:11 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Dang .... wonder if I can get full refunds for the past 5 years when the Jags were protesting victories   Laughing

(09-26-2017, 05:52 PM)knarnn Wrote:

Bingo.

Sorry you’re no longer a fan of the team OP but the Jags and the NFL will be just fine.

(09-26-2017, 06:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dang .... wonder if I can get full refunds for the past 5 years when the Jags were protesting victories   Laughing

Yeah....Jags tix are very tough to come by. Good try.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:14 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

No kidding .... the Owners blackballed Kap and the POTUS woke up a sleeping dog and placed the Owners in a terrible position.

(09-26-2017, 06:12 PM)jnasrall Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 06:08 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Dang .... wonder if I can get full refunds for the past 5 years when the Jags were protesting victories   Laughing

Yeah....Jags tix are very tough to come by. Good try.

Why are you still here.  Thought you were done !!!

(09-26-2017, 06:05 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 05:56 PM)jnasrall Wrote: Maybe you missed my second post, genius. Spoke with Jags office today. Anyone who brings their unused tix to Everbank or mails them in will be refunded in full.

So 20 plus years they did things in a way that was acceptable to you and all of a sudden ONE thing you disagree with on one day and you're done? I call complete [BLEEP]. If it's not [BLEEP] it is clear you are not a rational person IMO.
Call it what you want. We3 will be returning 3 season tix tomorrow. It won't affect the Jags at all. But it is a decision we made. Why you trying to fight over it?

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:21 PM by MoJagFan.)

(09-26-2017, 06:09 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 05:52 PM)knarnn Wrote: Well it was actually becoming an afterthought until our lovely POTUS decided to poke the bear.
Bingo.

Sorry you’re no longer a fan of the team OP but the Jags and the NFL will be just fine.

News for you all TV revenue is down across all media and this will be the first year that advertising rates will be cut.  I do understand how this is a straw breaking the camels back thing for some.  I served just shy of 8 years and it breaks my heart to see this level of attention seeking and disregard for tradition.  Where is the respect for the office of the presidency.  I know this is where people say he isn't worthy of respect but you respect the office not the person.  I've had to swallow years of disagreement out of respect for the office.  And no it goes further than the past 9 years.

From Patriot Post (patriotpost.us)

According to the NFL’s game operations manual, “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”

And to Clarify...   source back to time article about the differences between "rule book" and fields manual

http://time.com/4955704/nfl-league-ruleb...them-rule/
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:24 PM by jnasrall.)

(09-26-2017, 06:09 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 05:52 PM)knarnn Wrote: Well it was actually becoming an afterthought until our lovely POTUS decided to poke the bear.
Bingo.

Show me my post where I said I wasn't a fan of the team anymore. Actually, my posts state the contrary. Just won't get any of our $$ any longer. Won't hurt them a bit......I know. So enjoy the games.

(09-26-2017, 05:41 PM)knarnn Wrote: You really showed them! Even though you've already paid for the tickets. Maybe you should spend your Sundays researching the 1st amendment.

Hey dummy......the Jags are refunding ALL unused tix starting tomorrow. Give them a call and tell me I'm wrong!

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2017, 06:38 PM by BklynJag.)

And you guys are hammering him, where's his 1st amendment? Double standard much.

(09-26-2017, 06:16 PM)jnasrall Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 06:05 PM)Jagwired Wrote: So 20 plus years they did things in a way that was acceptable to you and all of a sudden ONE thing you disagree with on one day and you're done? I call complete [BLEEP]. If it's not [BLEEP] it is clear you are not a rational person IMO.
Call it what you want. We3 will be returning 3 season tix tomorrow. It won't affect the Jags at all. But it is a decision we made. Why you trying to fight over it?

Because that's what the left does. Freedom of speech until they disagree with u

(09-26-2017, 06:16 PM)jnasrall Wrote: Call it what you want. We3 will be returning 3 season tix tomorrow. It won't affect the Jags at all. But it is a decision we made. Why you trying to fight over it?

I'm not trying to fight. I just don't believe you.

I am curious as to why you felt the need to come to a Jags fan message board to make your proclamation though. Please tell me why.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.