Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Steelers Score Prediction

I don't think we're as doom and gloom as people around here seem to think. We choked plain and simple. We'll get over it.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2017, 11:31 PM by snowwolf776.)

Jags will beat pitsburgh. they can only beat the good teams. they don't know how to beat a bad team. just like they beat the undeafted ravans,a good strong team when they should'nt of,they will beat pitsburgh. they realy shouldn't but will. the will end up loseing to the worst team in football when browns beat them.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

31-17 steelers

Steelers win big. 27-14.

(10-02-2017, 07:41 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Steelers win big.  27-14.

You have a weird concept of "big."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I mean, we couldn't stop Bilal Powell and the Jets OL, how are we gonna stop Bell? Oh and Bortles is trash, so there's that too. steelers 42 Jags 13
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

(10-02-2017, 07:47 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 07:41 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Steelers win big.  27-14.

You have a weird concept of "big."

Late garbage time TD makes the final score less disgusting than the overall performance?

After a night to think about it....Steelers 35, Jags 20

Our only hope is that Tomlin keeps the team in the tunnel for the National Anthem again so the uprising in Pittsburgh reignites.

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2017, 12:09 PM by Kane.)

Squeelers are getting in their swing
while the Jags are starting to flail.

Although the trend is w-l-w-l....I think we start stacking the L's. Squeelers 31 Jags 23

Teams we can beat must have bad OL play
questionable QB play
AND spot us 2 scores...
in games where that happens, we will win.
Anything close in the 4th Q we're gonna give it away....

I think this team is showing it's gonna play tough D and stumble and bumble to 7 wins or so...

This is the GRADUAL uptick of this team we have been waiting too long for. And for many fans... this season is gonna be tough to endure. But I think by the end of it the majority of us will feel good about the actual direction of the team.
No matter what Bortles does the rest of the season we MUST get a new QB... we need star power at the most important position in the NFL.
Then this D could really thrive.

The Steelers defensive coordinator can go on vacation to Cancun this week. The Game Plan is already done

1st down - tackle Fournette
2nd down - tackle Fornette
3rd down (if less than 3 yards to go) - tackle Ivory
3rd down (if 3 yards or more to go) - play tight coverage and look for wobbly passes
4th down - send in punt return team.

(10-01-2017, 10:49 PM)uthill Wrote: Depends on Bortles. Iffy IMO.

Pretty much this

Steelers lost to the Bears a few weeks and Glennon who just got benched had a solid day, and both Bears RBs ran all over them.

Steelers are not this unbeatable team, it comes to Bortles not being awful and we will have a chance to win
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(10-02-2017, 12:48 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 10:49 PM)uthill Wrote: Depends on Bortles. Iffy IMO.

Pretty much this

Steelers lost to the Bears a few weeks and Glennon who just got benched had a solid day, and both Bears RBs ran all over them.

Steelers are not this unbeatable team, it comes to Bortles not being awful and we will have a chance to win
Steelers are MUCH better at home than they are away.

Pittsburgh can score 30 points on a bad day, and our offense will probably stall if Blake has to deal with any adversity. We lose 34-17.

I took the Ravens in a close game, and we know how that turned out. So 24-20 Steelers, and hope my bad picking continues (0-4)

I honestly think this team is different. I think just like after the lost to the Titans, we spring back and beat the Steelers. I think it's Jags 23 Steelers 20. I also think this is the start of a win streak for the jags. I'm looking for them to reel off the next 4 in a row, sitting at 6-2 at the halfway point.

I won't predict a score, but I do think that the game is winnable.  Compare the first 4 games between both teams.

Jacksonville

Jax @ Houston - Jaguars win convincingly and control the game.  After the game it was thought that Houston really had a problem, However since that game they have been playing some good football (note the beat-down this past weekend).

Tenn @ Jax - Jaguars have a meltdown in the second half of a tight game.  The game was winnable until they had to play from behind.  Boneheaded plays and stupid penalties were a big issue.

Balt @ Jax (London) - Jaguars win convincingly and control the game.  There were some dumb penalties, but they fortunately weren't costly.

Jax @ NYJ - Jaguars were in the game in the first half, but gave up some huge plays on the ground.  Other issues were bad passes, dropped passes, muffed punt, penalties, etc.  They gave up 10 unanswered points in the 3rd quarter while putting up 10 unanswered points in the 4th quarter and end up losing in overtime by a field goal.

Pittsburgh

Pitt @ Cleveland - Win a close one against a perceived "weak team" in the league.

Minn @ Pitt - Steelers handle the Vikings, but do so by putting up quite a few field goals.

Pitt @ Chicago - Steelers don't even score until the second quarter.  Lose in overtime against a perceived "bad team".

Balt @ Pitt - Steelers scratch out a win against the Ravens that had just been manhandled by the Jaguars in London.

My point is that Pittsburgh isn't quite as good as some people think.  It just comes down to discipline and executing plays.  The game could go either way, but I don't see a big blowout.  IF the entire Jaguars team shows up and does their job, they can win this game.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

13-10 Steelers. Confidence zapped and offense can’t be productive with the same 10-15 plays.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

27-24

I think we match up well with their passing game, the run? Not so much. I expect Bell to have a career day, and this will open up the deep bombs to Bryant and Brown. I can't see us hanging with the Steelers at home, especially since Blake sucks more times than not.

31-10 Steelers.

We will likely end up 2-4 going into the bye week.