Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We are feeling the loss of AR15

He’s the clutch guy we need to close out games. Lee isn’t used to being in this situation.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He could be but it’s hard to say. We did a lot of losing with him the last 3 years.

We are missing him for sure but against a team like the Jets who's putting 8-9 men in the box you still have to find a way to get the passing game going with or without ARob.
Lee's drop was horrible but it's just the final exemple of an overall poor passing game.

We could have used him yesterday.

(10-02-2017, 04:13 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: We are missing him for sure but against a team like the Jets who's putting 8-9 men in the box you still have to find a way to get the passing game going with or without ARob.

Put a 3rd WR on the field. Voila no more 8-9 men in the box. Magic.

(unless everyone is trying to say they disrespect Bortles so much that they would literally leave a WR uncovered wide open, in which case that's obviously silly)

(10-02-2017, 08:23 AM)Upper Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 04:13 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: We are missing him for sure but against a team like the Jets who's putting 8-9 men in the box you still have to find a way to get the passing game going with or without ARob.

(unless everyone is trying to say they disrespect Bortles so much that they would literally leave a WR uncovered wide open, in which case that's obviously silly)

Can't run 3,4 5 wr sets, it overloads his thought process and % increases for pick 6's

(10-02-2017, 08:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Can't run 3,4 5 wr sets, it overloads his thought process and % increases for pick 6's

No I'm saying you run out of 3 WR sets, just like the rest of the league does. I will take Fournette's chances vs a nickleback and at least one deep safety vs a third linebacker and guaranteed box safety. There is no need for a fullback and/or 2nd TE all you do it clutter up things for LF.

You saw the difference in this game. Fournette got to the 2nd level plenty especially early in the game. He was promptly met with an extra LB and box safety every time. The Jets run game got to the 2nd level against our nickel defenses and had much more space to maneuver and thus break the big runs that killed us.

(10-02-2017, 08:23 AM)Upper Wrote:

Oh I agree on that.

Also, talking about WRs, I don't know why we let Walters go or didn't bring him back. Not a world beater but got open often,reliable hands and one of the few WR who had some synch with Bortles.

(10-02-2017, 08:36 AM)Upper Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 08:31 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Can't run 3,4 5 wr sets, it overloads his thought process and % increases for pick 6's

No I'm saying you run out of 3 WR sets, just like the rest of the league does. I will take Fournette's chances vs a nickleback and at least one deep safety vs a third linebacker and guaranteed box safety. There is no need for a fullback and/or 2nd TE all you do it clutter up things for LF.

You saw the difference in this game. Fournette got to the 2nd level plenty especially early in the game. He was promptly met with an extra LB and box safety every time. The Jets run game got to the 2nd level against our nickel defenses and had much more space to maneuver and thus break the big runs that killed us.

You're correct, Fournette being on the field generally means run or short pass to him, and it's against heavy run/short pass defenses.

As someone said in another thread, need to get him more snaps as a decoy, less snaps telegraphing what we're doing.

Why is Benn on the field so much? He's trash.

(10-02-2017, 09:20 AM)SeldomRite Wrote: You're correct, Fournette being on the field generally means run or short pass to him, and it's against heavy run/short pass defenses.

As someone said in another thread, need to get him more snaps as a decoy, less snaps telegraphing what we're doing.

Haha that was me too, assuming you're talking about the thread I started earlier this morning.

(10-02-2017, 08:48 AM)Oirontrooper83 Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 08:23 AM)Upper Wrote: Put a 3rd WR on the field. Voila no more 8-9 men in the box. Magic.

Oh I agree on that.

Also, talking about WRs, I don't know why we let Walters go or didn't bring him back. Not a world beater but got open often,reliable hands and one of the few WR who had some synch with Bortles.

That's what I was going to say.  It seems like, as much as we miss AR, we also miss having that one guy who could run a decent route and catch the ball reliably.

I said as soon as AR15 got hurt that we may need to sign a vet WR like Jackson or Cruz and i got trolled. I know Cruz would have caught that pass.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(10-02-2017, 09:46 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: I said as soon as AR15 got hurt that we may need to sign a vet WR like Jackson or Cruz and i got trolled. I know Cruz would have caught that pass.

You're right. If I were the Jags I would have signed Eddie Royal. Great hands. 

Benn sucks. 

Lee can't catch.

Keelan Cole drops many and his cleats got stuck in the grass out of his route yesterday and he should have caught that ball even though it wasn't a great throw. 

Jags need to sign a vet. Someone like Brian Hartline who has good hands would be perfect for the slot. Aaron Dobson has upside. I would even take a flier on former #1 high school prospect Dorial Green-Beckham who does have big play ability.

one player doesn't make a team. they would still lose to jets. this team can't beat the bad teams. they can only beat the good teams,and even thats on occasions.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(10-02-2017, 10:56 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: one player doesn't make a team. they would still lose to jets. this team can't beat the bad teams. they can only beat the good teams,and even thats on occasions.

I dont believe by any stretch of the imagination that 1 player can make a team great. But, I have been clamoring for a vet WR for years now. I love the young movement but who is that guy who is going to hold that WR crew accountable? They dont have one. We need a Victor Cruz in here. An Eddie Royal. Whoever.

Sometimes, 1 player is the difference between a W and a L.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

We aren't feeling the loss of AR15 as much as we are feeling the wrath of Blake Bortles.

(10-02-2017, 09:46 AM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: I said as soon as AR15 got hurt that we may need to sign a vet WR like Jackson or Cruz and i got trolled. I know Cruz would have caught that pass.
Cruz wouldn't have caught that pass because he wouldn't have gotten open.

The dude can't run anymore.

Yes because mentally Blake doesn't realize it. And why throwing over ever other receiver/TE heads.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-02-2017, 03:31 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: Yes because mentally Blake doesn't realize it. And why throwing over ever other receiver/TE heads.

Huh