Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Attending Jags VS Colts(Oct 22)

(10-20-2017, 03:26 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:24 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: That's where I always sit, around the 20 yard line.

Is that where you sit during Broncos and Packers games?

Jaguars game. I have never been to Green Bay or Denver.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-20-2017, 03:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:26 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Is that where you sit during Broncos and Packers games?

Jaguars game. I have never been to Green Bay or Denver.

I believe he was trying to be a jerk. Big Grin
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 03:32 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-20-2017, 03:30 PM)Browntrouser Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Jaguars game. I have never been to Green Bay or Denver.

I believe he was trying to be a jerk. Big Grin

Everyone who picks on me for liking more than one team is trying to be a jerk. That is the truth.

Well kids , I got my tickets. $75 each and here will be my view. (Jags sideline)

[Image: Lucas-Oil-Stadium-Section-210-Row-5_1-on...015_SC.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 09:33 PM by Ucf_Jag_1.)

There are good tickets on indianapolis.craigslist for 33. Lol. Boycott the NFL, especially the kneeling jags.

(10-20-2017, 09:31 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: There are good tickets on indianapolis.craigslist for 33. Lol. Boycott the NFL, especially the kneeling jags.

Just found the FB page. The colt ticket exchange has them so cheap, even cheaper than Craigslist. If you paid 75 you got ripped off. LOL!!!!

(10-20-2017, 09:31 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: There are good tickets on indianapolis.craigslist for 33. Lol. Boycott the NFL, especially the kneeling jags.

Just found the FB page. The colt ticket exchange has them so cheap, even cheaper than Craigslist. If you paid 75 you got ripped off. LOL!!!!

You think I am going to risk using Craigslist. Also what section are your $33 tickets.

$33 tickets for what I call a red zone seat is dirt cheap.

Depending on the quality, dirt can be expensive.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-20-2017, 01:39 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: I have never had endzone seats. Are they any good? What is it like sitting in the lower section endzone

I like sitting in the endzone from the standpoint of seeing plays develop. It's more of a coach's view. It is harder to see when they're in the opposite end of the field though. If you've never watched a game from that angle it does take some getting used to since from TV, you get accustomed to seeing things from the sidelines.  It is more difficult to see when the team makes a 1st down if it's close to the line.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

If you’re going to do endzone seats, go up. If you’re close to field level, you won’t be able to see anything good for most of the game. It seems more often than not that once the action finally gets in front of you, it’s the end of the quarter and they switch sides.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(10-21-2017, 11:10 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: If you’re going to do endzone seats, go up. If you’re close to field level, you won’t be able to see anything good for most of the game. It seems more often than not that once the action finally gets in front of you, it’s the end of the quarter and they switch sides.

I decided against endzone seats. I posted a few post up a picture of where I decided to buy tickets at. I will be proudly sporting Jags gear surrounded by a bunch of blue clowns. Even my wife who is a Vikings fan is going to be sporting a Jags shirt. What a gal, I know!

So I attended the game as you all know at this point. Most of the Colts fans were cool and did not give me and my wife to much crap. A few jokes here and there but nothing rude or obnoxious. I was surprised by the amount of Jags fans in attendance. You could not look in any direction and not see some. Behind me appeared the be the family of Nortman as they all had his jersey on and went nuts the 2 times he punted haha. I was nice listening to everyone boo the Colts off the field at half and at the end of the game.

I greatly enjoyed my time haha.

(10-23-2017, 08:43 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: So I attended the game as you all know at this point. Most of the Colts fans were cool and did not give me and my wife to much crap. A few jokes here and there but nothing rude or obnoxious. I was surprised by the amount of Jags fans in attendance. You could not look in any direction and not see some. Behind me appeared the be the family of Nortman as they all had his jersey on and went nuts the 2 times he punted haha. I was nice listening to everyone boo the Colts off the field at half and at the end of the game.

I greatly enjoyed my time haha.

When CBS showed fans wearing Jaguars jerseys, I wondered if any of them were you. They did include Brad Nortman jerseys at one point.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 02:53 PM by Browntrouser.)

Here is my un-zoomed view from the seats I had https://www.instagram.com/p/BapDF69lmufy...rpearson27

Section 210, row 2, seat 5 and 6

(10-24-2017, 02:52 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: Here is my un-zoomed view from the seats I had https://www.instagram.com/p/BapDF69lmufy...rpearson27

Section 210, row 2, seat 5 and 6

Broken link

A friend of mine took his family out there for their annual road game trip. He sent back a bunch of pics of the empty stadium and had the same feedback about the crowd...while they were there. He said that by the end of the game, you could have carried on a conversation with someone on the other side of the stadium because it had gotten so empty, and so quiet.

He and the family did the touristy stuff out there, including a trip to the Maker's Mark distillery. Pretty cool stuff.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 03:15 PM by Browntrouser. Edit Reason: typeo )

(10-24-2017, 03:05 PM)FBT Wrote: A friend of mine took his family out there for their annual road game trip. He sent back a bunch of pics of the empty stadium and had the same feedback about the crowd...while they were there. He said that by the end of the game, you could have carried on a conversation with someone on the other side of the stadium because it had gotten so empty, and so quiet.

He and the family did the touristy stuff out there, including a trip to the Maker's Mark distillery. Pretty cool stuff.

A fair amount of people left and half. Then at the end of the 3rd there was a mass exodus from the stadium. I live 45- 60 mins away from the stadium so I stayed for the whole thing. Plus I was not ready for the butt kicking to end.

(10-24-2017, 03:14 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: A fair amount of people left and half. Then at the end of the 3rd there was a mass exodus from the stadium. I live 45- 60 mins away from the stadium so I stayed for the whole thing. Plus I was not ready for the butt kicking to end.

Driving distance should never affect how long you stay at a game. We were on the winning side of a blowout and not letting our paws off the gas.