Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags radio

well i thought i would try something this morning. I listen to jags radio. I called them,nd asked if bortles has a winning record in london why not just move team there. I think my cell phone lost connection,or they hung up. it seems people can't handle the truth sometimes. bortles is 3-1 in london. only winning record he has. im just saying.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2017, 11:08 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: well i thought i would try something this morning. I listen to jags radio. I called them,nd asked if bortles has a winning record in london why not just move team there. I think my cell phone lost connection,or they hung up. it seems people can't handle the truth sometimes. bortles is 3-1 in london. only winning record he has. im just saying.

Who did you call? Exactly? What is this "Jags radio" you mention? I'm curious.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-19-2017, 11:15 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 11:08 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: well i thought i would try something this morning. I listen to jags radio. I called them,nd asked if bortles has a winning record in london why not just move team there. I think my cell phone lost connection,or they hung up. it seems people can't handle the truth sometimes. bortles is 3-1 in london. only winning record he has. im just saying.

Who did you call? Exactly? What is this "Jags radio" you mention? I'm curious.

I called jags radio 1010xl.

They hung up on you. It was well deserved. You were that guy that everyone is sitting in their car shaking their head at.

I'm only sad I didn't get to hear it.

Dumb question = disconnect.
Huh

(10-19-2017, 01:11 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: They hung up on you.  It was well deserved.  You were that guy that everyone is sitting in their car shaking their head at.  

no i didn't derserve it,they are being bad sports because they can't handle the truth. only winning record bortles has is in london. hes 3-1 there as a nfl qb. every were else he has a loseing record espailley in jacksonville. people just can't handle the truth sometimes.

(10-19-2017, 02:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:11 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: They hung up on you.  It was well deserved.  You were that guy that everyone is sitting in their car shaking their head at.  

no i didn't derserve it,they are being bad sports because they can't handle the truth. only winning record bortles has is in london. hes 3-1 there as a nfl qb. every were else he has a loseing record espailley in jacksonville. people just can't handle the truth sometimes.

So you really think if the Jaguars were based in London they would have a miraculous turn around and Bortles would be  a Super Bowl caliber QB?

Yeah, I can't imagine why they hung up on you.  The fact they let you finish the question was lucky.

(10-19-2017, 03:00 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:51 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: no i didn't derserve it,they are being bad sports because they can't handle the truth. only winning record bortles has is in london. hes 3-1 there as a nfl qb. every were else he has a loseing record espailley in jacksonville. people just can't handle the truth sometimes.

So you really think if the Jaguars were based in London they would have a miraculous turn around and Bortles would be  a Super Bowl caliber QB?

Yeah, I can't imagine why they hung up on you.  The fact they let you finish the question was lucky.

I wasn't saying they would win the super bowl,just they would probbley have a winning record.  When i said bortles has winning record in london its the truth. loseing record in the us,but 3-1 overall in london.  of course they haven't played as many games in london.

(10-20-2017, 07:19 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:00 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: So you really think if the Jaguars were based in London they would have a miraculous turn around and Bortles would be  a Super Bowl caliber QB?

I wasn't saying they would win the super bowl,just they would probbley have a winning record.  When i said bortles has winning record in london its the truth. loseing record in the us,but 3-1 overall in london.  of course they haven't played as many games in london.

Correlation does not equal causation.
Huh