Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
CON'S (Khan's) Strategic plan to piss off Jacksonville and move to London

(10-19-2017, 02:28 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:20 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:    Clearly you're not a business owner. Not enough IQ points.

Buuuwwwaaaaa!! Laughing Laughing Spaceheadjag is Salty. All because his golden boy fails to play football at a NFL level most of the time. Laughing Laughing

I'm not salty at all. Bortles is the starter. Will most likely be the starter next year and the Jags will be in London in a few years.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2017, 02:10 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:01 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Maybe I skimmed to fast. What does the title and the first 3 lines have to do with the article?

I'm lost.

Or was that sarcasm? If so, it flew right over my head.

Technically they have several articles between the two's fueds.  And if ESPN is writing it.  SI and Fox and others like NFL Network will follow.  

If ya a man in power ya never argue with the president.  That is a bad look and since Penn is hugely respected in politics.  

And he walks out on a team for same thing.  It is a huge issue.  

And arguing with the president is seen amongst many as anti-American.  Or the spin. 

If this doesn't die down fast.  Could really hurt Jaguars revenue as a whole and business partners.

You really tried to explain that foolishness?

Dang. 

Well if you like I love it. Rotfl.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(10-19-2017, 02:30 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:28 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuwwwaaaaa!! Laughing Laughing Spaceheadjag is Salty. All because his golden boy fails to play football at a NFL level most of the time. Laughing Laughing

I'm not salty at all. Bortles is the starter. Will most likely be the starter next year and the Jags will be in London in a few years.
Would you like to bet that Bortles is the starter next year?

(10-19-2017, 01:38 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Front of ESPN........

Who didn't see this coming? An anti-American globalist like Khan pissing off the veterans and taking his mustache clown show To London with the Muslim London mayor Khan. 

Khan can't be this stupid as a business owner to alienate half his base. Clearly, he's trying to stir the pot and leave Jax. Expect attendance to go WAY down. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21076...ealous-nfl 

Thursday, October 19, 2017
Shad Khan: President Trump's attacks vs. NFL 'personal'

ESPN.com

Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan believes President Donald Trump's failure to purchase the Buffalo Bills in 2014 has fueled his vendetta against the NFL.

"This is a very personal issue with him," Khan told USA Today Sports as he was leaving the NFL's fall meetings in New York.
Trump's history with the NFL goes back further than that, however. He led a failed effort to force a merger between the United States Football League (USFL) and the NFL. Trump, who owned the USFL's New Jersey Generals, pushed his fellow owners to shift the league's schedule from the spring to the fall and compete head-to-head with the NFL. That schedule shift was planned for 1986 but never happened. The USFL filed an antitrust lawsuit against the NFL in 1984, trying to force a merger or win a large settlement. The case went to trial in 1986 and the USFL was victorious, but was awarded only $3 and folded shortly afterward.
Khan told USA Today Sports that Trump's attacks are "about money, or messing with -- trying to soil a league or a brand that he's jealous of."
Trump has called for NFL owners to "fire" players who won't stand for the national anthem and has been openly critical of the league for not adopting a rule to make standing during "The Star-Spangled Banner" mandatory.
Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday that owners believe players should stand for the national anthem but that the league wasn't changing its official policy. Instead, the NFL is focused on working with players to address the underlying issues behind their protests.
Trump continued his campaign against the NFL on Wednesday, tweeting in the morning and afternoon to express his disappointment with owners for not forcing players to stand.

Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

The NFL has decided that it will not force players to stand for the playing of our National Anthem. Total disrespect for our great country!
7:06 AM - Oct 18, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Quote:

Follow
[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

.@NFL: Too much talk, not enough action. Stand for the National Anthem.
4:42 PM - Oct 18, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

"He's been elected President, where maybe a great goal he had in life to own an NFL team is not very likely," Khan told USA Today Sports. "So to make it tougher, or to hurt the league, it's very calculated."

You lost me at anti American globalist....

(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:30 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:   I'm not salty at all. Bortles is the starter. Will most likely be the starter next year and the Jags will be in London in a few years.

I'm hoping he's not and goes to a real franchise that won't be moved soon like Pittsburgh or Arizona.

(10-19-2017, 02:39 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:  I'm hoping he's not and goes to a real franchise that won't be moved soon like Pittsburgh or Arizona.

So is 99% of the Jags fan base. Because you know, the whole he can hardly throw a pass consistently thing.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 02:43 PM by UCF Knight.)

(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:30 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:   I'm not salty at all. Bortles is the starter. Will most likely be the starter next year and the Jags will be in London in a few years.

I will take that bet as well.  Spacecoastjag is the ultimate troll.  I went to UCF, die hard fan, Bortles fan, but at some point you have to know when things aren't going to work out. 

As for what Khan said about Trump, was he wrong?

(10-19-2017, 02:39 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Would you like to bet that Bortles is the starter next year?

I'm hoping he's not and goes to a real franchise that won't be moved soon like Pittsburgh or Arizona.

I agree, he would make a solid back up.

(10-19-2017, 02:42 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:39 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:  I'm hoping he's not and goes to a real franchise that won't be moved soon like Pittsburgh or Arizona.

So is 99% of the Jags fan base. Because you know, the whole he can hardly throw a pass consistently thing.

You changing the subject and blaming ALL of the Jags issues on Bortles sounds a lot like the left/Khan blaming kneeling on Trump (even though it occurred before he took office). 

You're just salty because it's going to be The London Jaguars..........

(10-19-2017, 02:42 PM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:38 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Would you like to bet that Bortles is the starter next year?

I will take that bet as well.  Spacecoastjag is the ultimate troll.  I went to UCF, die hard fan, Bortles fan, but at some point you have to know when things aren't going to work out. 

(10-19-2017, 02:39 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:   I'm hoping he's not and goes to a real franchise that won't be moved soon like Pittsburgh or Arizona.

Turn off the fake news. Back in reality Coughlin AND Caldwell like Bortles. He's on pace for 21 TDs and 13 INTs without any WRs and the team is in first place.  
Jags wanted him to become a game manager and he has done a good job. Should be 4-2 if not for a Lee/drop and miss FG. 

Bortles had a 68% completion percentage last week. He's on pace to throw only 13 INTs this year because the game plan is working. 

Bortles will be starting next year. Jags will draft a QB in 3rd-5th round to develop as a backup.

Shad Khan is another billionaire who's promoting racial division but call it unity. Talk about crazy world.

(10-19-2017, 03:10 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:42 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: I will take that bet as well.  Spacecoastjag is the ultimate troll.  I went to UCF, die hard fan, Bortles fan, but at some point you have to know when things aren't going to work out. 

Turn off the fake news. Back in reality Coughlin AND Caldwell like Bortles. He's on pace for 21 TDs and 13 INTs without any WRs and the team is in first place.  
Jags wanted him to become a game manager and he has done a good job. Should be 4-2 if not for a Lee/drop and miss FG. 

Bortles had a 68% completion percentage last week. He's on pace to throw only 13 INTs this year because the game plan is working. 

Bortles will be starting next year. Jags will draft a QB in 3rd-5th round to develop as a backup.

Pass the Kutchie!

(10-19-2017, 02:30 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:28 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuwwwaaaaa!! Laughing Laughing Spaceheadjag is Salty. All because his golden boy fails to play football at a NFL level most of the time. Laughing Laughing

Translation: my boy isn't playing well and now I'm throwing a message board tantrum.
Huh

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 03:31 PM by Cleatwood.)

(10-19-2017, 02:42 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: I will take that bet as well.  Spacecoastjag is the ultimate troll.  I went to UCF, die hard fan, Bortles fan, but at some point you have to know when things aren't going to work out. 

Man.

You're one pathetic loser.

I've seen some terrible threads, but this one takes the cake.

(10-19-2017, 03:28 PM)Monty Wrote:

Translation: my boy isn't playing well and now I'm throwing a message board tantrum.

How can someone be so emotionally attached to a football player I'll never know.
I've had my fair share of defending players on a message board...... but geeez....

Also... I know when it is time to suck it up and admit I was wrong... just like the ol David Garrard days.....
and the Gabbert days....
and until preseason of this year... Bortles....

Yep... I defended them all at one point or another....
give em a chance I said... the team isn't good enough around them I said....

But at some point you gotta realize.... dude is what he is...

(10-19-2017, 03:41 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:28 PM)Monty Wrote: Translation: my boy isn't playing well and now I'm throwing a message board tantrum.

How can someone be so emotionally attached to a football player I'll never know.
I've had my fair share of defending players on a message board...... but geeez....

Also... I know when it is time to suck it up and admit I was wrong... just like the ol David Garrard days.....
and the Gabbert days....

And if Bortles turns his career around like Alex Smith, I will full on admit that I was wrong.

But Blake sucks. Even when WRs get open, he throws behind them. His accuracy is almost as bad as this thread.......

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 03:59 PM by jradMITEX.)

(10-19-2017, 03:02 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 02:42 PM)Jagwired Wrote: So is 99% of the Jags fan base. Because you know, the whole he can hardly throw a pass consistently thing.

You changing the subject and blaming ALL of the Jags issues on Bortles sounds a lot like the left/Khan blaming kneeling on Trump (even though it occurred before he took office). 

You darn right the kneeling was Trump's fault.  What you think it was some sort of coincidence that they went from a handful to over a 100 directly after he called "those people" a bunch of [BLEEP]'s ???  You guys really give him a pass on everything don't you?  The guy pours gasoline all over the floor lights a match in a barn full of hay and blames the hay for burning.  

And what does the London mayor's religion got to do with anything???   You don't really need to answer because we know who you are and what you are about so the question is really rhetorical.

I'll give it to Khan he is speaking his mind and truth to power and not kowtowing to a short term economic impact. I wish other owners would have the temerity to tell the truth, there isn't much to figure out when talking about the psychology of the president.   Like I said before I hope he keeps rubbing it in DJT's face that he failed to get an NFL franchise on multiple occasions.  Just repeat it ad nauseum, that Khan succeeded where he couldn't.  That will get Trump to move on to something else which is better for everyone.

As for BB, there no sense in stating the obvious again, so the proof will be when he is cut this off season.  If somehow he starting next season, then forget being a true contender by any means, I don't think they are that blind or incompetent.

(10-19-2017, 03:54 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:41 PM)Kane Wrote: How can someone be so emotionally attached to a football player I'll never know.

and the Gabbert days....

And if Bortles turns his career around like Alex Smith, I will full on admit that I was wrong.

But Blake sucks. Even when WRs get open, he throws behind them. His accuracy is almost as bad as this thread.......

Nah... if he gets his [BLEEP] together 5-6 years later... I don't think that counts as having to admit you were wrong....Alex Smith finally started playing better in his 7th season... rarely does a QB get to suck for 6 years before turning the corner.

(10-19-2017, 03:57 PM)jradMITEX Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:02 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:   You changing the subject and blaming ALL of the Jags issues on Bortles sounds a lot like the left/Khan blaming kneeling on Trump (even though it occurred before he took office). 

You darn right the kneeling was Trump's fault.  What you think it was some sort of coincidence that they went from a handful to over a 100 directly after he called "those people" a bunch of [BLEEP]'s ???  You guys really give him a pass on everything don't you?  The guy pours gasoline all over the floor lights a match in a barn full of hay and blames the hay for burning.  

And what does the London mayor's religion got to do with anything???   You don't really need to answer because we know who you are and what you are about so the question is really rhetorical.

I'll give it to Khan he is speaking his mind and truth to power and not kowtowing to a short term economic impact.  I wish other owners would have the temerity to tell the truth, there isn't much to figure out when talking about the psychology of the president.    Like I said before I hope he keeps rubbing it in DJT's face that he failed to get an NFL franchise on multiple occasions.  Just repeat it ad nauseum, that Khan succeeded where he couldn't.  That will get Trump to move on to something else which is better for everyone.

As for BB, there no sense in stating the obvious again, so the proof will be when he is cut this off season.  If somehow he starting next season, then forget being a true contender by any means, I don't think they are that blind or incompetent.

Check the ratings clown. NFL is a business run worse than Target

(10-19-2017, 04:07 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:57 PM)jradMITEX Wrote: You darn right the kneeling was Trump's fault.  What you think it was some sort of coincidence that they went from a handful to over a 100 directly after he called "those people" a bunch of [BLEEP]'s ???  You guys really give him a pass on everything don't you?  The guy pours gasoline all over the floor lights a match in a barn full of hay and blames the hay for burning.  

I'll give it to Khan he is speaking his mind and truth to power and not kowtowing to a short term economic impact.  I wish other owners would have the temerity to tell the truth, there isn't much to figure out when talking about the psychology of the president.    Like I said before I hope he keeps rubbing it in DJT's face that he failed to get an NFL franchise on multiple occasions.  Just repeat it ad nauseum, that Khan succeeded where he couldn't.  That will get Trump to move on to something else which is better for everyone.

Check the ratings clown. NFL is a business run worse than Target

The guy who spends his entire day defending Bortles and talking about the Jags moving to London is gonna call someone else a clown.

HAHAHAHA
Laughing Cool Huh Sleepy Banana