Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fournette out tomorrow

(10-22-2017, 08:57 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:47 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What cracks me up is most people think not having Fournette greatly decreases are chances of winning, but someone else says we have a better chance of winning without him.

People having differing opinions cracks you up? Wouldn't you be laughing all day every day then?

I mean Krayz is acting like Ivory and Grant are better than Fournette. Everyone else who watches them play knows that is not true.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 09:04 AM by Tyler1Reformed.)

(10-22-2017, 08:59 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:57 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: People having differing opinions cracks you up? Wouldn't you be laughing all day every day then?

I mean Krayz is acting like Ivory and Grant are better than Fournette. Everyone else who watches them play knows that is not true.

We need Fournette today, I think he'll play.

2nd headline on ESPN is Fournette will be a game time decision. He's going to play. Book it. If he doesn't, this team is looking at next year already guaranteed.

(10-22-2017, 09:03 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:59 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I mean Krayz is acting like Ivory and Grant are better than Fournette. Everyone else who watches them play knows that is not true.

I will be very surprised if he plays.

(10-22-2017, 08:47 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What cracks me up is most people think not having Fournette greatly decreases are our chances of winning, but someone else says we have a better chance of winning without him.

Fixed it for you. Can't believe you would make such a mistake...
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(10-22-2017, 08:59 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:57 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: People having differing opinions cracks you up? Wouldn't you be laughing all day every day then?

How in the world do you get out of my post that I think Ivory and Grant are better than fournette?

Our defense already had to score tds for us to win games, now fournette is out making bortles trashness stick out even more

Ill be shocked if we win this game, happy, but shocked

(10-22-2017, 10:24 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 08:59 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I mean Krayz is acting like Ivory and Grant are better than Fournette. Everyone else who watches them play knows that is not true.

How in the world do you get out of my post that I think Ivory and Grant are better than fournette?

Our defense already had to score tds for us to win games, now fournette is out making bortles trashness stick out even more

Ill be shocked if we win this game, happy, but shocked

I got two posts mixed up, actually. Never mind.

For once I agree with Krazy. The teams chances decreased significantly once this was made official. Fournette is our offense.

(10-22-2017, 10:55 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: For once I agree with Krazy. The team's chances decreased significantly once this was made official. Fournette is our offense.

It is not official. Fournette is "not expected to play." That is not the same as "ruled out."

Yes, our chances of winning go way down without #27, but their run defense is not great.

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 11:16 AM by jessepeck1213.)

(10-22-2017, 09:03 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:

2nd headline on ESPN is Fournette will be a game time decision. He's going to play. Book it. If he doesn't, this team is looking at next year already guaranteed.

He ain't playing. And you are making way too big a deal out of it. He was not going to be the difference if we won or lost today anyway. I think we still win by double digits.

(10-22-2017, 11:16 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 09:03 AM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: We need Fournette today, I think he'll play.

He is not playing. And you are making way too big a deal out of it. He was not going to be the difference if we won or lost today anyway. I think we still win by double digits.

We will miss Fournette today. Not as much as we would against a better run-stopping defense, but there will be times when the downgrade to Ivory and Grant are noticeable.

We will win by single digits unless the defense scores.

(10-22-2017, 11:06 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 10:55 AM)SamusAranX Wrote: For once I agree with Krazy. The team's chances decreased significantly once this was made official. Fournette is our offense.

It is not official. Fournette is "not expected to play." That is not the same as "ruled out."

Yes, our chances of winning go way down without #27, but their run defense is not great.
It is official

(10-22-2017, 11:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 11:06 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: It is not official. Fournette is "not expected to play." That is not the same as "ruled out."

It is official.

Did Doug Marrone say that?

According to Jaguars.com, he is a projected starter.

(10-22-2017, 11:36 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 11:27 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: It is official.

Doug Marrone said you should Google it..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(10-22-2017, 11:50 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-22-2017, 11:36 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Did Doug Marrone say that?

Doug Marrone said you should Google it..

I’d have thought he’d be a little too busy to say that.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I haven't heard him say it

NFL.com has him as inactive

Is this Taylor all over again. Injured but never out for year? Or just to rest till after buy.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-22-2017, 12:21 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: you guys crack me up

you are acting like this is a surefire win without fournette

news flash, this game was far from a guarantee win WITH fournette

this team's offense is pure trash, we would be in the same position we are now if we picked a guy from the stands and told him to play QB, now we want to sit fournette to be safe

Going to be funny when we lose tomorrow and everyone is up in arms acting shocked

better hope we get off to an early lead cuz if we fall behind, we lose

welp

I’m here for my serving of crow

(10-22-2017, 04:01 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I’m here for my serving of crow

Just give your serving to Krazy.. He should be super hungry..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]