Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shout out to that offensive line

Man they have played their butts off this season. After we talked all offseason about why only 1 upgrade? Guys like Omeneh and Reed and the list goes on.

Great job coach.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Reed?

Yep. Saw Reed make a key block today.

Yea, they have surprised me. But if Robinson is out for long period of time, it will hurt.

I don't think it will hurt. We got a stingy defense and a great running game. If Bortles gets the ball out quick and our WRs hold on to it, then the Oline can be camouflage'd

it really cant be said enough what an amazing job and turn around this O-line has been

how they went from so bad in preseason, to what they are now, is amazing

now granted, if we are down early and have to pass to come back, I expect they will look MUCH worse, but they are easily blocking well enough in the pass game right now and are definitely run blocking well, even our backups

not sure what got them to change, maybe fournette early in the year gave them some confidence in themselves knowing he was back there and then that translated to confidence

(10-22-2017, 09:34 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: it really cant be said enough what an amazing job and turn around this O-line has been

how they went from so bad in preseason, to what they are now, is amazing

now granted, if we are down early and have to pass to come back, I expect they will look MUCH worse, but they are easily blocking well enough in the pass game right now and are definitely run blocking well, even our backups

not sure what got them to change, maybe fournette early in the year gave them some confidence in themselves knowing he was back there and then that translated to confidence
Pat Flaherty

This offensive line unit is by far the most improved unit of the entire team.

Lambo is already in 2nd place...lol

This team is finally clicking on all units and we have weapons in the bag.

Cam will be back
Westbrook will be back
Fournette will be back

Hurns is still the most consistent player on our team. Mr. Steady Eddy.

Oh Linder will be back.
Arob (next year)

Guys we are in this thing. We have a dominate defense. We are taking what we want. Vic would love it.

(10-22-2017, 09:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I don't think it will hurt. We got a stingy defense and a great running game. If Bortles gets the ball out quick and our WRs hold on to it, then the Oline can be camouflage'd

It will hurt a lot if he misses the Chargers game.