Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL Team Will Win Tonight's Sunday Night Football Game From Oakland, And Earn The Lead In The AFC West Standings?
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
[Show Results]

***Official Broncos @ Raiders Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Quote:Get to see carr, who should have been a jaguar

This coaching staff would have ruined him just like his brother.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This coaching staff would have ruined him just like his brother.

His brother was never a good QB.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 09:06 PM by Scarecrow.)

Quote:Because?
JDR, a good young QB, I like Mack, I don't care to see the Broncos win. They won it all last year, it's someone else's turn. I would rather see a Raiders continue to win.

So again...Go Raiders!

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 09:47 PM by Jagsfan32277.)

Quote:No, Carr should not have been a Jaguar.
Why you like the bortles pick. He sucks. He stills needs a teacher to show him how to throw a football

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 10:19 PM by AmeliaIsland.)

Quote:Murray for the touchdown - reached his hand out with the Football at the plane of the end zone. 13-0 Ray-durrrrs.

Murray for the touchdown - reached his hand out with the Football at the plane of the end zone. 13-0 Ray-durrrrs.

^ Someone's caught in the infinite time loop
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Murray for the touchdown - reached his hand out with the Football at the plane of the end zone. 13-0 Ray-durrrrs.

Why are you talking to yourself?
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

Quote:Why are you talking to yourself?

Probably some sort of malfunction.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Why you like the bortles pick. He sucks. He stills needs a teacher to show him how to throw a football

Why do you think he sucks? Bortles was great last year except for turnovers. He just needs new coaches, which he will get in a couple months.

Two Denver CBs get flagged for doing their jobs correctly in the end zone.  Wallbash

Quote:Why do you think he sucks? Bortles was great last year except for turnovers. He just needs new coaches, which he will get in a couple months.

Great as in garbage time

Good win for the Raiders.

Quote:Great as in garbage time

And long before then too.

Amazing run by #35. He literally hurdled over a teammate and ran across the field on his way to the end zone.

I still miss Reggie Nelson!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I still miss Reggie Nelson!!

It is a shame he did not work out in Jacksonville. He made the game-winning play for Oakland.