Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Carson Wentz

Watching this guy straight carve up this redskins defense. This guy is amazing and is only in his second year. I am definitely seeing him as a top 5 qb very soon. 

The pointing I wanted to bring up was the how bad the browns are. The Browns have missed on multiple qbs and when they had the chance to draft the guy they trade the pick away lol. Awe man. The browns are gonna brown I guess

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm guessing if he had went to Cleveland, he wouldn't be the QB you are watching right now. Just a hunch.

I’m not sure. He doesn’t have the best weapons in Phily. Maybe they botch it but he looks pretty legit.

He played the same in college. Ran a bit more. He’s a legend out here in Bison country.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 11:53 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

I know Goff has played better this year but the Rams passed on Wentz as well. The early thought was the Rams traded up to take Wentz who has prototypical size until it became clear they favored Goff who was an inch shorter and thinner. The book on their careers is far from completion but you have to think if the Rams had it to do over again they'd take Wentz.

(10-23-2017, 11:11 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Watching this guy straight carve up this redskins defense. This guy is amazing and is only in his second year. I am definitely seeing him as a top 5 qb very soon. 

The pointing I wanted to bring up was the how bad the browns are. The Browns have missed on multiple qbs and when they had the chance to draft the guy they trade the pick away lol. Awe man. The browns are gonna brown I guess

Agreed. When he entered the draft, I gave him the highest grade I'd given a QB since Andrew Luck. I had him well ahead of Goff. I can't believe how well he is performing, even without a true #1 receiver or a clear lead RB. I believe he could be the next Aaron Rodgers, if he keeps this up. Hopefully, the Eagles go out and get him some weapons as well.

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2017, 03:41 PM by JagFanatic24.)

Carson Wentz is the league MVP if the season ended today. He has a nice stroke and throws in rhythm. He can spin it. And his confidence is growing each game.

And the way he runs might be best in the league for QBs. He's very athletic. He put a nice move where he stuck his foot in the dirt and got an extra 5 yards.

(10-24-2017, 06:26 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-23-2017, 11:11 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Watching this guy straight carve up this redskins defense. This guy is amazing and is only in his second year. I am definitely seeing him as a top 5 qb very soon. 

Agreed. When he entered the draft, I gave him the highest grade I'd given a QB since Andrew Luck. I had him well ahead of Goff. I can't believe how well he is performing, even without a true #1 receiver or a clear lead RB. I believe he could be the next Aaron Rodgers, if he keeps this up. Hopefully, the Eagles go out and get him some weapons as well.

Him not having a true #1 might be just how he plays. He has Alshon Jeffrey, but he spreads the ball around so much.

His favorite target is Ertz. But he does so have a true #1.

Wentz is good. I'll eat some crow, I didn't think he'd develop this well.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I give Doug Pederson a ton of credit. Wentz was very raw coming out of college and was the type of guy who needed a great developmental plan. Agreed that he would be nowhere near the guy he is if he was on the browns.

Let's remember how good Blake looked in 2015.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(10-26-2017, 11:32 AM)Achilles Wrote: Let's remember how good Blake looked in 2015.

Not anywhere close to how Wentz is looking. And I loved Blake's 2015.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-26-2017, 12:28 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 11:32 AM)Achilles Wrote: Let's remember how good Blake looked in 2015.

Not anywhere close to how Wentz is looking. And I loved Blake's 2015.

That wasn't the point. Same thing can be said in the opposite fashion about Fowler. 

It just takes time for things to unfold before you really know what you have. Wentz looks very promising, but just saying let's not get carried away just yet.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Well if he continues to play like this looks like he is the next elite qb.
No Fun

Blake played against prevent defense all of 2015

Wentz is the real deal.