Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trade deadline

Who else will be or was traded before the deadline?

Names being rumored recently included Eric Ebron (who has the fifth year option next season) and Jimmy Graham, who the Seahawks would trade to get a better LT.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I would give up a late round selection for Ebron. He was a stud, not sure why he's fallen off with Detroit this year.

(10-30-2017, 03:38 PM)Kane Wrote: I would give up a late round selection for Ebron. He was a stud, not sure why he's fallen off with Detroit this year.

Ebron's comments about fans booing him turns me off. It sounds like he has a poor work ethic when he says, "There is nothing I can do about it."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...him-or-not

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 04:12 PM by Pdiddy.)

(10-30-2017, 04:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 03:38 PM)Kane Wrote: I would give up a late round selection for Ebron. He was a stud, not sure why he's fallen off with Detroit this year.

Ebron's comments about fans booing him turns me off. It sounds like he has a poor work ethic when he says, "There is nothing I can do about it."

What do you want him to say? "It really hurts my feelings and I don't wanna play anymore and the city of Detroit is just a bunch of meanies". Every one of his comments suggest he is working hard, doesn't want anything to become a distraction to what he is trying to accomplish. He continues to work hard and he understands it's a busines and he wants to play where he is wanted

(10-30-2017, 04:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

That statement was a more polite way of saying he doesn't care what a one dimensional, clueless fan thinks.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(10-30-2017, 04:10 PM)Pdiddy Wrote: What do you want him to say? "It really hurts my feelings and I don't wanna play anymore and the city of Detroit is just a bunch of meanies". Every one of his comments suggest he is working hard, doesn't want anything to become a distraction to what he is trying to accomplish. He continues to work hard and he understands it's a busines and he wants to play where he is wanted

I want him to say, "I need to get better," and use the boos as motivation. "Continue to boo me," can only mean he does not care about dropping balls and running bad routes.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 06:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

T.Y. Hilton and Vontae Davis have also been named as trade bait.

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017, 08:57 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Patriots have been linked to Titans DL DaQuan Jones, Jaguars EDGE Lerentee McCray, and Saints EDGE Hau’oli Kikaha, according to NEPD’s Mike Loyko. He also mentions Lions EDGE Ziggy Ansah, but adds that he doesn’t buy “the Ansah talk.”

(10-30-2017, 04:34 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 04:10 PM)Pdiddy Wrote: What do you want him to say? "It really hurts my feelings and I don't wanna play anymore and the city of Detroit is just a bunch of meanies". Every one of his comments suggest he is working hard, doesn't want anything to become a distraction to what he is trying to accomplish. He continues to work hard and he understands it's a busines and he wants to play where he is wanted

I want him to say, "I need to get better," and use the boos as motivation. "Continue to boo me," can only mean he does not care about dropping balls and running bad routes.

Um no.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

And here is the bombshell trade nobody saw coming . . . Jimmy Garoppolo to the 49ers for a second round pick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...h-patriots

Nobody talked about this trade yesterday: DB Rashard Robinson is moving from Santa Clara to Florham Park.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-york-jets

(11-01-2017, 06:07 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Nobody talked about this trade yesterday: DB Rashard Robinson is moving from Santa Clara to Florham Park.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-york-jets

Doesn't know who Stephen A is, but knows the exact city that the 9ers play in. 

Ok
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."