Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kelvin Benjamin traded to Bills

(11-02-2017, 09:49 AM)Achilles Wrote: Billsfan, I'd really love to talk the trade with you but I honestly can't handle the books you keep writing. No offense, I just don't have that kind of attention span.

I tend to think there was probably a rift between Kelvin and cam. Kelvin is a talented player, and it helps the bills either way, but Kelvin takes plays off, he's shown up to camp way out of shape, he looks like he puts minimal effort into the game of football and his stats and play on the field reflect that.

He's decent but he could be way better. Maybe the new scenery will motivate him. Either way, the bills probably should have just kept Sammy, and now they've been scrambling ever since to patch the hole he left.

Cam was just gushing about KB after the last game and had the 'foxhole' quote.
Hardly enough time (3 days?) for a rift to happen one would think.

The 'book' was a response to a question from another forum member.

How do you get your football information? Aside from Twitter, not much substance can happen in 3 sentences. Do you not read articles from si/espn/chosen source due to he length of the article? His questions couldnt been answered sufficiently in a 140 character tweet.

Makes me wonder how much you REALLY want to discuss this....Smile 

Bills could have kept Sammy, but it would have been counter productive. Its the 1 trade I didnt love this year for obvious reasons. That said, he was a bit of a distraction, had a hard time staying injury free (injury status future was still cloudy with his foot) and had made comments about changing the game re:getting paid as a part of the 2014 WR class. They didnt even pick up his 5th yr option and werent going to pay him like he wanted....so a starter and a 2nd was the thing to do. If the Panthers didnt like his 8.5 hit next year and were going to part ways - might as well get something while you can. Sells better than 'helps open up our run game' IMO...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-02-2017, 11:41 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 11:34 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote: This really jacks up my fantasy football this week... Most of my flex/wr/rbs are on a bye this week... Going to have to play Corey Davis(who I have been holding out hope for) against a beast secondary, or Benji... Who probably won't see more than 5-10 snaps in this game. I wish I had better WRs available lol.

I'm willing to bet you could pick up Ryan Anderson on the wire..

Could've, he dropped 14.8 in this game on standard espn scoring, not a bad "filler" WR while I wait for my studs to come back this week.