Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2017 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 9

Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile  Andrew Catalon and Former GB Packers WR and PFHOF'er James Lofton, are announcing the Jaguars home game with the Cincinnati Bengals, seen in Florida, Georgia, Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia, and locally in Jacksonville, FL, on WJAX CBS Channel 47 this Sunday, live on HD.   Wink Cool Smile

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey hey hey.... Pensacola finally getting some love from CBS.

I dig it.

Cant wait for this game, Can't wait to see our team in teal again!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 03:45 PM by Brett.)

I'm so sick of having the Titans on here in Nashville every week. Wish I could get my Jags. Welp, guess that's why I just always end up watching the Redzone channel every Sunday.

(11-01-2017, 03:44 PM)Brett Wrote: I'm so sick of having the Titans on here in Nashville every week. Wish I could get my Jags. Welp, guess that's why I just always end up watching the Redzone channel every Sunday.

100+ people moving to Nashville every day....you could always move and help offset that a bit lol.  24 to 75 to 10.  Laughing

Either that or buy NFL Sunday Ticket.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-01-2017, 03:57 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 03:44 PM)Brett Wrote: I'm so sick of having the Titans on here in Nashville every week. Wish I could get my Jags. Welp, guess that's why I just always end up watching the Redzone channel every Sunday.

100+ people moving to Nashville every day....you could always move and help offset that a bit lol.  24 to 75 to 10.  Laughing

Lol, I'm just messing around. I lived in Nashville for 5 years then moved out to southern California for 2.5 years and now I am back in Nashville. My wife and I just got married this year and she got a job here so it's home sweet home like always. Just don't like the home team, lol.

I usually bounce back and forth from Redzone at the house or spending a lot of money to go downtown and watch Sunday ticket at the bar.

Lucky for me I get to sit at the house this week and save some ched and see the whole game. Yay.

Also... so sorry you have to live in Smashville

(11-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Brett Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 03:57 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: 100+ people moving to Nashville every day....you could always move and help offset that a bit lol.  24 to 75 to 10.  Laughing

Lol, I'm just messing around. I lived in Nashville for 5 years then moved out to southern California for 2.5 years and now I am back in Nashville. My wife and I just got married this year and she got a job here so it's home sweet home like always. Just don't like the home team, lol.

Middle Tennessee is a great place to live.  Been here since graduating from UNF 17 years ago.  I transferred to Utah for a couple of years to help my company out, but quickly came back.  Too much snow and too many mormons.
We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(11-01-2017, 04:19 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 04:00 PM)Brett Wrote: Lol, I'm just messing around. I lived in Nashville for 5 years then moved out to southern California for 2.5 years and now I am back in Nashville. My wife and I just got married this year and she got a job here so it's home sweet home like always. Just don't like the home team, lol.

Middle Tennessee is a great place to live.  Been here since graduating from UNF 17 years ago.  I transferred to Utah for a couple of years to help my company out, but quickly came back.  Too much snow and too many mormons.

Yeah I always tell people it's a good city in that it's centrally located. Good mix of weather too. I was just hoping to move somewhere new since I have already lived here for 5 years but my wife didn't have an option since she was placed here for residency. So here we are again! But married this time. She is also originally from here.

(11-01-2017, 04:19 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Middle Tennessee is a great place to live. Been here since graduating from UNF 17 years ago. I transferred to Utah for a couple of years to help my company out, but quickly came back. Too much snow and too many Mormons.

My favorite part of living in Florida is I never have to be surrounded by snow and ice again.

Regarding the Mormons, the only time I had an issue with one was actually at the Las Vegas Airport when a lady was on her way home to Utah.

(11-01-2017, 04:19 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Middle Tennessee is a great place to live.  Been here since graduating from UNF 17 years ago.  I transferred to Utah for a couple of years to help my company out, but quickly came back.  Too much snow and too many mormons.

We were probably in the same graduating class mate. I walked last Friday in April, 2000.  What did you study? Bio here.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(11-01-2017, 04:37 PM)BritJag Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 04:19 PM)unf_nashvillian Wrote: Middle Tennessee is a great place to live.  Been here since graduating from UNF 17 years ago.  I transferred to Utah for a couple of years to help my company out, but quickly came back.  Too much snow and too many mormons.

We were probably in the same graduating class mate. I walked last Friday in April, 2000.  What did you study? Bio here.

I was December 2000.  Business major.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 10:23 AM by no 1 jag fan in Columbus.)

I think this is the 3rd time Jags are regular TV up here.

At least one more with the Clowns on 11/19.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 12:11 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-02-2017, 06:53 AM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote: I think this is the 3rd time Jags are regular TV up here.

Since when? The Jaguars have been shown on regular TV in Ohio many times if you go back to their AFC Central days,

Yeah. I'm always having to watch Tacks, or the Failcons every Sunday here in Huntsville, AL.

(11-02-2017, 12:59 PM)isobozo Wrote:

Yeah. I'm always having to watch Tacks, or the Failcons every Sunday here in Huntsville, AL.

Ah, I'm originally from Mississippi so I feel your pain man!

(11-02-2017, 12:59 PM)isobozo Wrote:

Yeah.  I'm always having to watch Tacks, or the Failcons every Sunday here in Huntsville, AL.

Well in NW Florida... we always get some off the wall AFC game.
Phins, Jets, squeelers.....

Or any AFC team facing off against an NFCS opponent (because after Katrina, this area became Saints country)

(11-02-2017, 12:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:53 AM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote: I think this is the 3rd time Jags are regular TV up here.

Since when? The Jaguars have been shown on regular TV in Ohio many times if you go back to their AFC Central days,

I meant this year.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 03:17 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-02-2017, 02:38 PM)no 1 jag fan in Columbus Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 12:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Since when? The Jaguars have been shown on regular TV in Ohio many times if you go back to their AFC Central days,

I meant this year.

That is a sign we are more watching now than during most of the last 10 years for fans of AFC North teams.