Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lee, Robinson, & Cann listed as questionable for Bengals

Per 1010xl.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

Welp. At least we'll get Fournette and Linder on the field Sunday. Fingers crossed that DeDe sees some action too.

Yes, but it seems that Cann and Lee will be fine (hopefully Cam will be as well):

[b]Ryan O'HalloranVerified account [/b]@ryanohalloran
FollowingFollowing @ryanohalloran
Lee and Cann listed as questionable but expect to play. #jaguars

Hays Carlyon‏ @HaysCarlyon  21m21 minutes ago
More
Cann and Lee say they’ll be fine for Sunday. #Jaguars

(11-03-2017, 12:50 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: Yes, but it seems that Cann and Lee will be fine (hopefully Cam will be as well):

[b]Ryan O'HalloranVerified account [/b]@ryanohalloran
FollowingFollowing @ryanohalloran
Lee and Cann listed as questionable but expect to play. #jaguars

Hays Carlyon‏ @HaysCarlyon  21m21 minutes ago
More
Cann and Lee say they’ll be fine for Sunday. #Jaguars

In my Emperor Palpatine voice...

Good....good...

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Bengals still have a decent defense so I hope Cam is ready to go. But I don't want to rush it either.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

I'm a little confused on something...when Michael DiRocco from ESPN reported this he kept referring to AJ Cann as our left guard. Did something get switched around in our lineup that I'm not familiar with? I thought he was still our right guard?

(11-03-2017, 03:16 PM)Brett Wrote: I'm a little confused on something...when Michael DiRocco from ESPN reported this he kept referring to AJ Cann as our left guard. Did something get switched around in our lineup that I'm not familiar with? I thought he was still our right guard?

Yeah, Omameh is still LG.  DiRocco just didn't eat his wheaties this morning.  

(I think he never ate his wheaties actually. Have you seen him? He's like 4'10" He and Prisco should start a club)

If Robinson and Cann don't play we'll probably see:

Wells  - Omameh -  Linder  -  Shatley -  Parnell

(11-03-2017, 03:35 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 03:16 PM)Brett Wrote: I'm a little confused on something...when Michael DiRocco from ESPN reported this he kept referring to AJ Cann as our left guard. Did something get switched around in our lineup that I'm not familiar with? I thought he was still our right guard?

Yeah, Omameh is still LG.  DiRocco just didn't eat his wheaties this morning.  

(I think he never ate his wheaties actually. Have you seen him? He's like 4'10" He and Prisco should start a club)

If Robinson and Cann don't play we'll probably see:

Wells  - Omameh -  Linder  -  Shatley -  Parnell

Thanks, I didn't think I missed anything but that had me confused. Usually if someone mistypes something once it's understandable but he did it twice in the same article so that's why it had me wondering if I missed something.

What happend to Cann?

(11-03-2017, 03:50 PM)teal rain Wrote: What happend to Cann?

Triceps injury

Friday update: Cann, Lee, Robinson questionable

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...ada6524683

G A.J. Cann, WR Marqise Lee and LT Cam Robinson questionable for Jaguars against Cincinnati Bengals at EverBank Field Sunday