Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Chargers and Gus Bradley

We'll def need a fired up LF

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Forget the division, lets beat the Chargers and go for the bye. The Pats are the only team with 2 losses, us and 4 other teams have 3. KC have lost 3 straight

(11-05-2017, 09:38 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 08:42 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Chargers D is no joke, Gus has them boys ready. Lets hope we don't see Travis Benjamin matched up with Poz again...

Their offense has some flavor to it, but the defense is vanilla.

Ain't nothing vanilla about their pass rush... They also have has 2 weeks to prepare... its going to be a veryyyyyyy tough game.

(11-05-2017, 10:44 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:

Ain't nothing vanilla about their pass rush... They also have has 2 weeks to prepare... its going to be a veryyyyyyy tough game.

Bortles has to attack the soft zone, no one should know it better than Bortles.  I will be starting him next week on my fantasy.

Rivers has always given us fits and I'm sure Gus will be pumped to try and have his Defense stick it too us in this game.

This shouldn't be an easy out by any means.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 11:00 PM by HandsomeRob86. Edit Reason: Called Khan Weaver... opps )

(11-05-2017, 10:50 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Rivers has always given us fits and I'm sure Gus will be pumped to try and have his Defense stick it too us in this game.

Come on, if there is one coach I am zero percent concerned with getting pumped up its Gus. Even if he was he would lose. I mean he proved that theorem cold here. Hes probably grateful to Khan for putting up with him so long.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(11-05-2017, 10:55 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 10:50 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Rivers has always given us fits and I'm sure Gus will be pumped to try and have his Defense stick it too us in this game.

Come on, if there is one coach I am zero percent concerned with getting pumped up its Gus. Even if he was he would lose. I mean he proved that theorem cold here. Hes probably grateful to the weavers for putting up with him so long.

Gus wasn't here when the Weavers owned the team?

(11-05-2017, 10:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 10:55 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Come on, if there is one coach I am zero percent concerned with getting pumped up its Gus. Even if he was he would lose. I mean he proved that theorem cold here. Hes probably grateful to the weavers for putting up with him so long.

Gus wasn't here when the Weavers owned the team?
Lol good call, I went back in time on that one. I meant the Stache Tongue

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Hey, as much as we hate Gus... he has that Chargers D rolling... now is not the time to look at this as a snowflake... Got to be prepared for this one...

(11-05-2017, 10:59 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 10:59 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Gus wasn't here when the Weavers owned the team?
Lol good call, I went back in time on that one. I meant the Stache Tongue

Yea definitely. I'm pretty sure we all agree that Gus should have been gone after year 3. They held onto him for one year too long  Undecided

I know at some point one of the LBs will be in man coverage against Westbrook and we have to take advantage

(11-05-2017, 10:44 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:

So with Gus it will be a Rocky Road?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Jaguars are going to feast on that Gus Bradley defense.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

They are also coming off a bye week, I have a bad feeling about this game. I know, it would be awesome to stick it to Gus. Jags need to be ready to go, hope our linemen can get healthy!

Gus admitted that growing up his favorite pitcher in MLB was former KC Royals and NY Yankees star David Cone.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(11-05-2017, 08:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 08:16 PM)TJBender Wrote: The flip side of that is that Bradley knows Bortles like the back of the hand. Hell, Todd Wash was his defensive coordinator, so he knows the defense too.

But none of that matters, because ice cream.

Gus in the film room as we speak:

[Image: Pjess.gif]

You literally made me LOL in real time. Thank you sir.

I'd like to see a fan run onto the field and kick Gus right in nuts.. That would be pretty epic..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(11-05-2017, 11:10 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Hey, as much as we hate Gus... he has that Chargers D rolling... now is not the time to look at this as a snowflake... Got to be prepared for this one...

It's not a snowflake. More of a tin roof.

If Fournette runs for more yards than Gordon, we can win it. And the bolts aren't really stopping the run all that well against the better opponents they've faced.

I feel pretty good about the match-up.

(11-06-2017, 01:01 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If Fournette runs for more yards than Gordon, we can win it.  And the bolts aren't really stopping the run all that well against the better opponents they've faced.

I feel pretty good about the match-up.

Yeah I like this match up for us. Old statue weak armed qb, horrible offensive line, weak in run Defense. I mean it almost as perfect as the bungles match up. Only difference is they have no elite talent at wideout. Gonna be a long day for Rivers.