Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Total Defense ranking

(11-10-2017, 04:01 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Because Im not a stat whore to compare teams in week 8 of football. Im pretty sure if i did look up all the stats the rushing numbers against you guys is probably bad.

You brought the stats into the argument. Now that they don't support your argument, you want to look another direction.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-10-2017, 04:04 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 04:01 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Because Im not a stat whore to compare teams in week 8 of football. Im pretty sure if i did look up all the stats the rushing numbers against you guys is probably bad.

IIRC  - it was bad in 3 games when I checked. 

Gordon will be a good mesuring stick IMO.

4... we allowed a lot of rush yards to the Ravens when they were in give up mode.
tacks (got loose in the 4th Q after D started getting tired cuz Bad Blake was back), rams (Gurley is good), jets (2 runs made the awful total, 1 of which was down...but it's whatever lol) were legit games our run D sucked the big one...

and of course... those are the 3 losses.

(11-10-2017, 04:00 PM)Kane Wrote: Thought he was quick enough with the edit.... Bell had 47 rushing, 46 receiving... on 25 touches... for 3.7 yards a touch (and 0 TDs)

can't spit facts... just starts making up stuff hahaha

nice try Mary

(11-10-2017, 04:07 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:

You brought the stats into the argument. Now that they don't support your argument, you want to look another direction.

So you want me to bring the RBs that had 100 plus yards against you guys?

(11-10-2017, 04:13 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 04:00 PM)Kane Wrote: Thought he was quick enough with the edit.... Bell had 47 rushing, 46 receiving... on 25 touches... for 3.7 yards a touch (and 0 TDs)

nice try Mary

(11-10-2017, 04:07 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: You brought the stats into the argument. Now that they don't support your argument, you want to look another direction.

So you want me to bring the RBs that had 100 plus yards against you guys?

Gurley and Powell

it's already been discussed

nice try Mary

(11-10-2017, 04:41 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 04:13 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: So you want me to bring the RBs that had 100 plus yards against you guys?

Gurley and Powell

You forgot to bring up Henrys 92 rushing yards.

(11-10-2017, 05:50 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:

nice try Mary

(11-10-2017, 04:41 PM)Kane Wrote: Gurley and Powell

You forgot to bring up Henrys 92 rushing yards.

Is all Titans fans that bad in math?  Damn lol

Throw out the 10 sack game.

Ok... throw out the two 10 sack games.

Let’s bring up 100 yd rushers.

Ok, let’s bring up 92 yd rushers.

This dude is trolling you guys hard

(11-08-2017, 10:06 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Not hating. But this Jaguars defense isnt an historic defense like majority of the Jags claim to think. It isnt a defense that could overcome a bad QB.

Mmmm. I'd agree with you to a point. I think the Jags defense is very, very good but it's probably not as good as the gaudy statistics indicate. They have a bit of work to do against the run to be in the conversation of the GOATs. With that said, come back and ask me again by the end of the season.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

nice try Mary

(11-10-2017, 08:26 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 10:06 PM)MariGOATa Wrote: Not hating. But this Jaguars defense isnt an historic defense like majority of the Jags claim to think. It isnt a defense that could overcome a bad QB.

Mmmm. I'd agree with you to a point. I think the Jags defense is very, very good but it's probably not as good as the gaudy statistics indicate. They have a bit of work to do against the run to be in the conversation of the GOATs. With that said, come back and ask me again by the end of the season.
Its nice talking to a realistic fan for once.

(11-10-2017, 08:42 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 08:26 PM)hb1148 Wrote: Mmmm. I'd agree with you to a point. I think the Jags defense is very, very good but it's probably not as good as the gaudy statistics indicate. They have a bit of work to do against the run to be in the conversation of the GOATs. With that said, come back and ask me again by the end of the season.
Its nice talking to a realistic fan for once.

I think it's realistic to say this team has some talent and there is potential to *eventually* get into that conversation. Not yet perhaps, but stay tuned the rest of this year and the next couple.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.