Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Leonard Fournette: 'I was on time' in practice return

So what was the infraction? Was he just late?

I read somewhere during the game that it was because he skipped a treatment on his ankle.
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-11-2017, 11:53 AM)Jags02 Wrote: So what was the infraction? Was he just late?

I read somewhere during the game that it was because he skipped a treatment on his ankle.

It was one of the other three reasons why he was suspended. Honestly, Marrone seems like a power hungry whore; i know he is trying to set an example, but for a player thats been awesome he should of atleast got a fair warning. Its never a good idea to bench your best player showing 5 mins late to practice or not.

(11-11-2017, 01:57 PM)MariGOATa Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 11:53 AM)Jags02 Wrote: So what was the infraction? Was he just late?

It was one of the other three reasons why he was suspended. Honestly, Marrone seems like a power hungry whore; i know he is trying to set an example, but for a player thats been awesome he should of atleast got a fair warning. Its never a good idea to bench your best player showing 5 mins late to practice or not.

It sets a precedent to the entire team, "Don't Break the Rules!!". Coughlin would be proud. Big Grin

How do you know he wasn't fairly warned?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

I 100% agree on marrone decision. Players need to listen to the Coach and obey the rules.
Jags 4 Life

You’re talking about something you know nothing about.

Rules are rules.  You enforce them evenly, without excuse or exception, to all players, regardless of talent.  That what being part of a team is all about.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(11-08-2017, 04:00 PM)d4rkman Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 03:57 PM)Last42min Wrote: I think it was. He seemed to go out of his way to be apologetic. I wouldn't read too much into an emoticon.

Typically I would agree but his last tweet before that also sounded kind of sarcastic. Hopefully that's not the case.

So yank. Scared of their shadows. Makes sense on fabricated infrastructure. 

He is 20 n change. Missed something, in a tough squad that's intolerant of it. Learnt, moving on. If they withhold degrees from medics with infractions, no new doctors to be produced, ever.  Ever. In sharp contrast to football of course. Board still mostly dim.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

So now we have 904nette coming into a tough game (chargers are no pushover) with 3 weeks of rest and ready for our run at AFC South championship and maybe beyond.
Call me crazy....But, who's to say this wasn't the plan all along?
Gave Ivory, Yeldon and Grant some playing time while #1 rested.
Go JAGS!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Any word on the offensive line? I hear three guys were questionable for the jags
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-12-2017, 11:56 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Any word on the offensive line?  I hear three guys were questionable for the jags

No word yet.  

Cann sounded like he was good to go on Friday, but Omameh and Parnell are the larger concern. 

Should hear something soon.