Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Staff Sergeant Daniel Ryan Seas

Daniel Ryan Seas was born November 7th, 1985..  He grew up in Middleburg, Florida and graduated from Middleburg High School.. From high school, he joined the Air Force and was stationed at Grand Forks AFB in North Dakota. While stationed at Grand Forks, he met his soon to be wife, Ann.. They then married and started a family together. They have 2 young and beautiful daughters (Paige, now 12 and Ashlyn now 6).. He served his country and was stationed at different AF Bases around the world. He just wrapped up a 16 month stint in Turkey and was finally station at Moody AFB in Georgia to be closer to his family here in NE Florida. He was a proud service man, a father to two beautiful girls, husband to his wife Ann, and my dearest brother..

He was 32

I love you so much bro.. I will see you again soon..

Born: 11/7/85
Died: 11/10/17

God bless and God Speed..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am so very sorry for your loss!!! {{{hugs}}}
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Sorry for your loss. 32 is much too young to go.

My condolences Winger.

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2017, 04:46 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Damn, far too young.

Thoughts and prayers for that young man's family.
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(11-10-2017, 03:08 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Daniel Ryan Seas was born November 7th, 1985..  He grew up in Middleburg, Florida and graduated from Middleburg High School.. From high school, he joined the Air Force and was stationed at Grand Forks AFB in North Dakota. While stationed at Grand Forks, he met his soon to be wife, Ann.. They then married and started a family together. They have 2 young and beautiful daughters (Paige, now 12 and Ashlyn now 6).. He served his country and was stationed at different AF Bases around the world. He just wrapped up a 16 month stint in Turkey and was finally station at Moody AFB in Georgia to be closer to his family here in NE Florida. He was a proud service man, a father to two beautiful girls, husband to his wife Ann, and my dearest brother..

He was 32

I love you so much bro.. I will see you again soon..

Born: 11/7/85
Died: 11/10/17

God bless and God Speed..

Damn... hate to hear that Winger.  Especially since this is Veteran's Day weekend.  Thoughts and prayers for you and his entire family dude.   Sad

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I’m sorry, duder. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

An American warrior and a family man lost much too soon. My most sincere condolences to you and all concerned.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Thank you guys for all the well wishes.. It means a lot to me..

It's been the most difficult time of my life.. This one hurts..

Happy Veteran's Day.. Please thank a vet today and keep others in your prayers as well..

[Image: 2mgx2e.png]

SSGT Daniel Ryan Seas

Thank you for sharing his image. It is our honor and privilege to see the man we all in some way mourn for with you now. Please keep us informed of anything that might be set up for the family.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

This made me cry just a little. I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers going up for you and his family.

Very sorry to hear this, WD.
Prayers for you and your family going up.

I just want to start off by saying Thank You to everyone who helped support me through this very tough time.. Your support and well wishes were very thoughtful, appreciated and heartfelt.

Yesterday, my family and I received some closure as we had his memorial ceremony at Moody Air Force Base in Georgia. After witnessing what I did, I'm still awestruck on how beautiful and awesome it really was. It was a full military honors. The soldiers and friends in attendance really opened my eyes to how many lives my brother really touched. Grown men in fatigues and dress blues, sobbing.. I did an alright job keeping my composure throughout the ceremony, at least until they had us rise for the gun salute and taps. I wept... I was then handed a folded flag, and then the rest of the soldiers and friends proceeded to one by one, walk up to me and shake my hand and offer condolences.. It was pretty much a blur, but the overwhelming support was very inspiring. Each one of them considered my brother, their brother. And a lot of them now said they consider me, their brother too..

So thank you again for the well wishes and the prayers.. They really did help..

And a special thank you to especially one poster.. Our talks helped out more than you can ever imagine...

[Image: fa5zer.jpg]

Sorry for your loss. God speed!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

WD, I'm not sure how I missed this, but please accept my sincere condolences. I've lost a sibling, also at too young of an age. It's a special kind of hurt. I know you and your family will miss him, he seemed like a very good man, whose service I truly appreciate.

Godspeed Daniel, may you rest in peace.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Like RJ, I somehow completely missed this post, and much like.RJ, I too have list a sibling far too young. I feel your pain, and send my sincerest condolences to you and your family for this loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you all.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Thank you to you both.. Like my mom, I'm still having a very difficult time dealing with this. With God's help and the help from friends, we'll pull through. If we can just make it through the holidays..

Sincerest condolences and god bless your brother and your family. Lost my brother as well earlier this year and it was easily the worst day of my life. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

that's so sad. way too young -- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.