Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I need lots of help on this please!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017, 09:13 PM by snowwolf776.)

please look at this.. i know this video is older.  this person is  a real jerk. I'm afriad if i report him/her they will do the same,and ill lose that you tube account. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsdRVYk0...3059567818

please please please Jags fans we are untied,and if you want wolfie to contintue his videos please respond to the person in my defense.  

I would really apprciatte it if people who have meet me in real life defend me like FBT ,Madhatter, anyone else that i meet when i came down with my dad for first live jags game. 

i don't drink. please please defend me.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder if the jags would defend one of thier most pasniote fans. no offensse intended to anyone else on the board.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2017, 09:48 PM by Jagwired.)

Wolfie, take my advice and do not post stuff on the internet and then get bothered by the comments. They mean nothing when it comes down to it. You be you and if some chump does not like it and spouts off rude stuff, to hell with them.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

if you report someone to youtube they could report you back couldn't they? I didn't appricaitte the person saying im giveing the fan base a bad name. we all here know how pasnoite i am about the Jags even though im way up here in North Carolina

Unfortunately, we live in a world where you leave yourself open to abuse/negativity with anything you post on the internet.

Ignore the haters and carry on doing what you love to do.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 07:55 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(11-11-2017, 10:11 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: if you report someone to youtube they could report you back couldn't they?  I didn't appricaitte  the person saying im giveing the fan base a bad name. we all here know how pasnoite i am about the Jags even though im way up here in North Carolina

I reported him twice and YouTube didn't do anything.  I'm sure they have a lot more to do than monitor 500 billion comments to their videos.  

I do wonder if you can control the comments by turning them on and off when you post a video.

Another Thought ...... Hey Wolfie -- why not just delete the video and re-post it.  Maybe Hot Sauce will just go away.

Honestly Wolfie the only reason he's writing on your videos is for attention so the more you ignore him the better.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 03:45 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(11-11-2017, 09:11 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: please look at this.. i know this video is older.  this person is  a real jerk. I'm afriad if i report him/her they will do the same,and ill lose that you tube account. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsdRVYk0...3059567818

please please please Jags fans we are untied,and if you want wolfie to contintue his videos please respond to the person in my defense.  

I would really apprciatte it if people who have meet me in real life defend me like FBT ,Madhatter, anyone else that i meet when i came down with my dad for first live jags game. 

i don't drink. please please defend me.

Reported him for harassment/bullying, we will see if anything happens

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

anyways thank you everyone for all of your support. I will have a video up this sat for the browns game.

I agree with everyone else, just ignore the guy. For someone to say those kinds of things on youtube just shows what a sad, lonely, pathetic life they lead.