Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I guarantee Jags win tommorrew!

(11-19-2017, 01:08 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 08:12 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Care to make a bet on it?

Jaguars win, you get a 1 month ban from our board.

Jaguars lose, I'll change my avatar to yours for 1 month.

Either put up or shut up.

I will take this bet. I'm telling you, the browns win tomorrow. It's not trolling if i believe

It's on!   Banana

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This should be interesting
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 06:32 PM by snowwolf776.)

also after Jags win today wolfie will spill his secreat to real reason for all of the Jags wins this season.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I had a nightmare last night that the Jags lost to the Browns, but I don't put too much stock into those types of things and I fully expect them to win today.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 12:21 PM by Brett.)

(11-19-2017, 12:10 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: also after Jags win today wolfie will spill his secreat to real reason for all of the Jags wins this seaso.

You're like the Rock. You refer to yourself in 3rd person.

(11-19-2017, 08:37 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 01:08 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: I will take this bet. I'm telling you, the browns win tomorrow. It's not trolling if i believe

It's on!   Banana

Guess i'll see you in a month. Lowly browns were robbed by the refs. Jags always get help from the refs. Haha
Congrats on first place.

(11-19-2017, 05:04 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 08:37 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's on!   Banana

Guess i'll see you in a month. Lowly browns were robbed by the refs. Jags always get help from the refs. Haha
Congrats on first place.

[Image: giphy.gif]
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 06:44 PM by snowwolf776.)

the browns were not robbed by the refs at all today.   
How many pentlys were called on browns today.  Zero  all the pentlys were called on the jags.  

that was a clear fumble at the end of the game as well.  

as i said earlier real reason for Jags wins this year!!!!!!

The lucky penny!!!!!  I  made myself a penny wiith a wolf on it at our local nature center,stuck it in my pocket and said this will be my lucky penny.

there is a catch to it though,i have to put it in my pocket,and not touch it with my hand at all until game is over. I can use my hand to put it in my pocket,but need to leave it alone after that. I can touch the back of my pocket but not the penny.  

without the lucky penny jags wouldn't have the wins they have this season.  

the lose to the tittians,i came back from a camping trip,lost the penny in my dads car,and jags lost. Found the penny follewing monday,and jags beat the ravans in london touched penny with my hand the jets game,and jags lose.  The rams game i forgot to take the penny with me. Gues what was with me today for the browns game?  

also i only touch the penny on sundays.

Bump

(11-19-2017, 05:04 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 08:37 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: It's on!   Banana

Congrats on first place.

Since you were man enough to accept the bet and come back to acknowledge your loss, I'll modify it.  Change your avatar to a Jaguars logo and I'll set your signature to what I want it to say for a month.  A ban really isn't fair and you somewhat contribute to the board.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-19-2017, 09:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 05:04 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Guess i'll see you in a month. Lowly browns were robbed by the refs. Jags always get help from the refs. Haha
Congrats on first place.

Since you were man enough to accept the bet and come back to acknowledge your loss, I'll modify it.  Change your avatar to a Jaguars logo and I'll set your signature to what I want it to say for a month.  A ban really isn't fair and you somewhat contribute to the board.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(11-19-2017, 09:06 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 05:04 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Guess i'll see you in a month. Lowly browns were robbed by the refs. Jags always get help from the refs. Haha
Congrats on first place.

I appreciate it. I must have been desperate to bet on the browns anyway. Congrats on the win. And the one game lead. 
Your son, 
Fish

Props to jagibelieve and “Jeff fisher”. JIb for not banning and JF for being man enough to do the sig and avatar. But JIB, cmon man. If you’re gonna choose MM as the avatar, at least choose the one of him throwing clipboard

(11-21-2017, 06:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Props to jagibelieve and “Jeff fisher”.  JIb for not banning and JF for being man enough to do the sig and avatar.  But JIB, cmon man.  If you’re gonna choose MM as the avatar, at least choose the one of him throwing clipboard

LOL.  I didn't choose the avatar.  I just told him Jaguars logo.  Close enough for me.  At least we don't have to look at mullet head for a month.

(11-21-2017, 07:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 06:29 PM)Jags Wrote: Props to jagibelieve and “Jeff fisher”.  JIb for not banning and JF for being man enough to do the sig and avatar.  But JIB, cmon man.  If you’re gonna choose MM as the avatar, at least choose the one of him throwing clipboard

LOL.  I didn't choose the avatar.  I just told him Jaguars logo.  Close enough for me.  At least we don't have to look at mullet head for a month.

I got the jag logo in there. If only i had wore a jags jersey back in the day. I still wear my manning colts jersey around the house, and sometimes on fishing trips with brandon

(11-21-2017, 07:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

That’s a plus.

My dad says Jags need Jeff Fisher as coach.
Huh

(11-22-2017, 04:49 PM)Monty Wrote: My dad says Jags need Jeff Fisher as coach.

Dad would be wrong.

(11-22-2017, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 04:49 PM)Monty Wrote: My dad says Jags need Jeff Fisher as coach.

Dad would be wrong.

Come on dad, puhleeeze?

(11-23-2017, 02:47 AM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 06:09 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Dad would be wrong.

Come on dad, puhleeeze?
good job son, you are learning very well