Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AFC South Pick'em Week 9

KC

Indy

Ten

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">KC crushes Jags, 34-20   

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">GB should beat Indy, 28-20

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">TEN will win, 24-13

^I like the optimism for the Titans, but I don't think they have what it takes to beat SD.

We learned in the Sunday School who made the sun shine through.  I know who made the moonshine too, back where I come from.

(This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 07:11 PM by Thunderkyss.)

The AFCSouth goes for the hat trick this weekend.

Indy over Green Bay

Jags stomp KC

Titans over Chargers

Keep in mind I'm 8-15 so far
ImATexan

I skipped a couple weeks. I'm going:

Chiefs

GB

SD
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

My week 9 picks

Jags @ Chiefs

It's obvious that the wheels have fallen off our beloved (or not so beloved after recent comments from the players about us fans) Jags, and at this point blowout after blowout week after week for the rest of the season is only fitting for this sorry team. This game won't never be close. Chiefs win big.

Titans @ Chargers

The Titans have been the hardest team for me to pick this year. Pick them to win and they lose. Pick them to lose and they win. The Chargers defense is surprisingly good and will probably do enough to force MM into a couple of costly mistakes. Give me the Chargers.

Colts @ Packers

The Colts are bad. If they didn't have Andrew Luck they probably wouldn't win a game this year. Aaron Rodgers is licking his chops thinking about the Colts awful defense and he may have a career day. Packers thump the Colts.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

9-5

KC

GB

SD

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 02:55 PM by scoobydiesel.)

Jags/Packers/Chargers

Sorry little late. Hopefully I do better in our yahoo pick ems this week too, been struggling as of late.

Edit: 15-11 after last week. Crazy how many L's I have form the Jags.... -_-

2-1 this week. Messed up the Titans game.

Quote:My week 9 picks

Jags @ Chiefs

It's obvious that the wheels have fallen off our beloved (or not so beloved after recent comments from the players about us fans) Jags, and at this point blowout after blowout week after week for the rest of the season is only fitting for this sorry team. This game won't never be close. Chiefs win big.

Titans @ Chargers

The Titans have been the hardest team for me to pick this year. Pick them to win and they lose. Pick them to lose and they win. The Chargers defense is surprisingly good and will probably do enough to force MM into a couple of costly mistakes. Give me the Chargers.

Colts @ Packers

The Colts are bad. If they didn't have Andrew Luck they probably wouldn't win a game this year. Aaron Rodgers is licking his chops thinking about the Colts awful defense and he may have a career day. Packers thump the Colts.

2-1 this week

18-11 on the season
Jaguars Fundamentalist

2-1 today

22-7 overall.  

This season has been different on this end from the standpoint that normally my predictions are better overall than in the AFC South   This season,  the opposite has been true through 9 weeks.   Being that NFL often stands for NOT FOR LONG,  plenty of unpredictable results seems inevitable. 

Quote:2-1 last week

14-12 overall

Chiefs over Jags

Packers over Colts

Titans over Chargers

1-2 this week, 15-14 overall.

Well done, Colts (golf clap)
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

Quote:chiefs

packers

chargers
2-1 this week, 10-5 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Quote:Jaguars at Chiefs-Pfffft!  Chiefs win 31-13.

Colts at Packers-despite an inferior roster to the Jaguars, the Colts are showing more signs of life.  However, they lose in Lambeau to a Packers team that isn't as good as thought before the season.  Packers 28-21.

Tacks at Chargers-Phillip Rivers and company will put up a much bigger battle at home-especially trying to get the stadium approval-against an improved tack team.  Chargers 27-tacks 17.

Last Week:  2-1

Overall:  16-10

I was pretty hard on Indy a while back, but I have to give them credit. At least they haven't quit.

This week: 2-1

Overall : 18-11

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:17-9 overall

2-1 last week

chiefs check

packers

chargerscheck

2 out of 3.

19 and 10 overall

2-1 this week.

19-10 overall.

Colts stunned me this week. Was not expecting that.

Quote:At Kansas City
  -7.5   Jacksonville   45

Have to go with KC on this one

At Green Bay
   -7   Indianapolis   54

AT Green Bay, yeah, Aaron Rodgers will have a field day

At San Diego
   -5   Tennessee   47

Toss up but I got to go with San Diego

16 - 10 overall

2 - 1 This week

18 - 11 overall

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 08:13 AM by jagherd.)

2-1

15-14 overall.

Everyone surprised by the Colts up in Lambeau this week.

Good Job Colts.

Green Bay not looking as good as what some fans still think they are.

2-1 this week

15-14 overall

Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Jacksonville at Kansas City

Is it wrong of me to not even want to think about this game? KC wins going away.

Well, at least the boys made it look competitive. Kind of sad to watch these Defensive performances keep getting flushed down the toilet like this though. WIN

Indianapolis at Green Bay

I didn't like what I saw out of Green Bay last week, not one little bit. Still, they can rush the passer and that's the vital point of Indianapolis. Green bay comes out on top at home.

Don't you just love it when you give yourself the best clue and still ignore it?!?! Man, sometimes it hurts being this dum. LOSS

Tennessee at San Diego

Tennessee ain't that good and San Diego ain't that bad. I'm thinking Philip leads the bolts to the win.

Did anyone watch this game? Can someone read this post to Psyke-chop so he can tell us how the game went? WIN

This week: 2 - 1

Overall: 19 - 8

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!