Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Cardinals..... And Gabbert

I think Blake has a breakout game this week. I see the offense being a little more aggressive in the dome. The D just needs to continue doing their thing and the Jags should come away with the win. The CBs will be targetted a bit more this game. Arian's coaching style tends to be a little arrogant at times.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Waiting to see an injury report Friday to make any real predictions, but here's the general thought:

I expect the defense to do well again - the ST to clean up their act a bit - and the offense to continue battling the injury bug and inconsistent QB play.
If the O-Line is healthier and they get can pass early and run late - the Jags ought to be able to win handily.

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 02:06 PM by J-Mizzal.)

(11-22-2017, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Same prediction from me every week, too.  

If we can get the running game going, control the ball, get some first downs, give the defense a rest, don't turn the ball over, then we will win.  

I never thought Gabbert was as bad as a lot of Jags fans said he was.  I thought his problem was that he was an inexperienced QB with no support.

Dude Gabbert was terrible, now Bortles isnt as bad as Jags fans make him out to be

Gabbert's passer rating 65, 77 and 36, QBR 22, 36 and 4, - 22 tds 24 ints 

His final year as a Jag 1 td 7 ints, if you call thats not as bad as people make him out to be then I dont know what your watching 

Now lets look at Bortles numbers, passer rating 69, 88, 78 and 81 this year, QBR 26, 51, 42 and 50, - 81 TDs 58 ints

(11-22-2017, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Same prediction from me every week, too.  

If we can get the running game going, control the ball, get some first downs, give the defense a rest, don't turn the ball over, then we will win.  

I never thought Gabbert was as bad as a lot of Jags fans said he was.  I thought his problem was that he was an inexperienced QB with no support.

Dude Gabbert was terrible, now Bortles isnt as bad as Jags fans make him out to be

Gabbert's passer rating 65, 77 and 36, QBR 22, 36 and 4, - 22 tds 24 ints 

His final year as a Jag 1 td 7 ints, if you call thats not as bad as people make him out to be then I dont know what your watching 

Now lets look at Bortles numbers, passer rating 69, 88, 78 and 81 this year, QBR 26, 51, 42 and 50, - 81 TDs 58 ints
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2017, 02:33 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Blaine will have issues with our D. Not worried.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

JACKSONVILLE AT ARIZONA, 4:25 P.M. ET

SportsLine Projection Model’s score: Jaguars 20, Cardinals 16

Vegas line: The Jaguars are -5 on the road (O/U 38)

Projected Statistics: Blake Bortles goes for 198 yards passing and Leonard Fournette runs for 76 for Jacksonville. Blaine Gabbert passes for 215 yards to lead Arizona.

http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25832...f-the-nfl/
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

They lost to the Tom Savage led Texans. This is a game our defense should just take over again even without Ramsey. Bouye and Colvin are good enough on the outside to get it done. Just put Bouye on Fitz. Since the Dareus signing I like our chances against AP and their rushing attack. Hopefully our offense can play better than it has against LA and Cleveland.
No pain, no gain.

That sucks our online isn't the same without them.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(11-25-2017, 08:47 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/934551927685124096

I’m really hoping they’re both back for the division game next week and fully healthy for Seattle