Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ramsey questionable on Sunday

Thankfully we're only going against gabby and not an actual QB

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I mean, he still may play. Someone asked him if he would play and he said “nah”. Lol

He’s very physical however and when he plays bump and run, he can’t have a sore hand or wrist.

To complete the long passes, Gabbert would need time regardless if Ramsey played or not. This pass rush won’t let him do that.

Ramsey has a bad habit of knocking down balls even in walk-through practices. The coaches have told him to stop but he refuses. So Bortles can't lob a ball to a WR going at 1/4 speed because Ramsey will jump in and knock it down. Every time. Now it appears his antics have cost him one or more starts and may cost his team one or more victories. I hope your hand isn't busted, Jalen "I Don't Let My Team Practice" Ramsey.

I’m inclined to believe this is just mind games but if not I’m certain we would win without him. The defense is stacked and I think could absorb multiple injuries

Why do I feel this is way worse than a jammed hand? Guys play with broken hands in the secondary..

I swear if he is hurt bad from something stupid at practice .....

[BLEEP]

(11-24-2017, 04:08 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I’m inclined to believe this is just mind games but if not I’m certain we would win without him. The defense is stacked and I think could absorb multiple injuries

Nah, doesn't seem like mind games. They wouldn't bother for a game like this.

He'll play.

I dont understand why they wouldn't label him as doubtful then. Ÿ

(11-24-2017, 03:52 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: I mean, he still may play. Someone asked him if he would play and he said “nah”. Lol

He’s very physical however and when he plays bump and run, he can’t have a sore hand or wrist.

To complete the long passes, Gabbert would need time regardless if Ramsey played or not. This pass rush won’t let him do that.

Wait, Ramsey said something sarcastic?!

I'll wait till Sunday to worry, but even so, as good as Jalen is, our defense should be able to survive without him a game. Especially against Gabs.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Heres my thung.. if he is indeed out... ruling him out 2 days before the game means whatever he did was bad enough to know right away.. this is a guy who earlier played through an ankle injury that he couldnt practice through

A jammed hand doesnt seem like something you hold a guy out for.. unless he was trolling the reporter, it has to be more serious than a jammed hand..

Would he really troll a reporter like that? Wonder why it wasnt reported if his hand was wrqpped or had a cast.. or did they report that?

This is bizarre. Why is he saying he is out when he is listed as questionable? Is he the team doctor?

This is a poor attempt at mind games. He will be in the game. If not we will be fine.

Both Oehser and Sexton think that Ramsey was messing with the reporters in the locker room.

Sorry, Bklyn, but Ramsey will probably play.

(11-24-2017, 06:15 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote: Both Oehser and Sexton think that Ramsey was messing with the reporters in the locker room.

Sorry, Bklyn, but Ramsey will probably play.
http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...fa96a33948
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

^ really hope so.. it makes sense that he is being that we have no reports of a cast or xrays.. if he was hurt bad enough to be ruled out he likely would be getting those no?

JR20 is playing, bank on it.

Yeah Jalen Ramsey was playing on his phone when asked if he'd play and he responded "nah". He'll play, lol. Just Jalen being Jalen.

(11-24-2017, 04:28 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 04:08 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: I’m inclined to believe this is just mind games but if not I’m certain we would win without him. The defense is stacked and I think could absorb multiple injuries

Nah, doesn't seem like mind games. They wouldn't bother for a game like this.
I don’t put anything past Coughlin and Marrone. I’ve suspected they do this kind of thing. Belichick is notorious for naming anything little thing on the injury report just to have the smallest psychological edge. Wether that means drawing up a plan to target the guy or waste time preparing for his backup that never even sees the field. 

After watching the video on the team website it sounded like a younger in cheek comment the way Oasher spoke about it.

Panic, meeting at Wells Fargo at 22:00

(11-24-2017, 03:59 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Ramsey has a bad habit of knocking down balls even in walk-through practices.  The coaches have told him to stop but he refuses.  So Bortles can't lob a ball to a WR going at 1/4 speed because Ramsey will jump in and knock it down.  Every time.  Now it appears his antics have cost him one or more starts and may cost his team one or more victories.  I hope your hand isn't busted, Jalen "I Don't Let My Team Practice" Ramsey.

Practice like you play.

(11-24-2017, 07:14 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(11-24-2017, 04:28 PM)JackCity Wrote: Nah, doesn't seem like mind games. They wouldn't bother for a game like this.
I don’t put anything past Coughlin and Marrone. I’ve suspected they do this kind of thing. Belichick is notorious for naming anything little thing on the injury report just to have the smallest psychological edge. Wether that means drawing up a plan to target the guy or waste time preparing for his backup that never even sees the field. 

After watching the video on the team website it sounded like a tongue in cheek comment the way Oesher spoke about it.