Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
why losing to cards is a good thing!!!!!

we are moveing on to the colts game. The lose to the cards is a good thing. some of the players were getting a little to cockey,and confidedient.  a loss could wake the team back up. 

It was starting to look to me like the team as a whole was starting to think no one could beat them.  you want to be confiddient,but you can be over confidient too. The loss showed jags why you never ever say this will

be a easy game. we will have no problom winning.  Hopefully the loss to cards helps the team.  as for the colts game it won't be easy at all.

They played tittians tough,they want payback from us beating them in indy. its a wiinnable game,but it won't be easy. IT will lbe a tough game to win. 

From here on out all games will be tough.    

all are winnble,but not one game is gonna be easy. Jags need to play like they have in thier  7 wins to win this sunday.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-29-2017, 12:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we are moveing on to the colts game. The lose to the cards is a good thing. some of the players were getting a little to cockey,and confidedient.  a loss could wake the team back up. 

It was starting to look to me like the team as a whole was starting to think no one could beat them.  you want to be confiddient,but you can be over confidient too. The loss showed jags why you never ever say this will

be a easy game. we will have no problom winning.  Hopefully the loss to cards helps the team.  as for the colts game it won't be easy at all.

They played tittians tough,they want payback from us beating them in indy. its a wiinnable game,but it won't be easy. IT will lbe a tough game to win. 

all are winnble,but not one game is gonna be easy. Jags need to play like they have in thier  7 wins to win this sunday.

A loss is never a good thing.

This is professional football. Players and coaches don't need to be woken up.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-29-2017, 12:37 PM)PAdam2012 Wrote: A loss is never a good thing.

That's a ignorant thing to say. You know nothing about how a pro team is run, yet you assume what players and coaches need or don't need.

I agree with Wolfie. It did seem l like the team was getting complacent.
'02

I dont think its a good thing when you look at how they lost. Again, the offense has been atrocious. I think on Jag Monday they said that the offense has scored 6 offensive TDs in the last 5 games. You really are going no where having that production. I wish they would just let Blake mistakes by letting him sling it(because he will make mistake), rather than relying on him to make key throws in the 4th Q. I mean it is seriously like almost 10 man boxes on first down. On top of that, Hackett is being so damn predictable. You already know the series is going to be run,run, screen. Another thing they highlighted on Jag Monday is that Bortles did not complete ONE PASS beyond 10 yards against the Cards....I don't think they needed a wake up call to know that the offense is putrid but try to do SOMETHING. They rely way to heavily on the best defense in the NFL and gimmicky special teams plays. I will agree with you that from a defensive stand point, they were getting very cocky and a loss to them can spark them up a bit.

No we just got beat. These same cocky players are still cocky. It's in their DNA.

(11-29-2017, 09:29 PM)jrvegeeta Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 12:37 PM)PAdam2012 Wrote: A loss is never a good thing.

That's a ignorant thing to say. You know nothing about how a pro team is run, yet you assume what players and coaches need or don't need.

Thank you for taking time out from your coaching position - which team do you work for?

I guess the Jags win over the Steelers, or any Jags win for that matter, was simply because the other team was complacent.

I'm always amazed at how people who claim to follow pro football forget that other teams also have players and coaches that are paid to win games.

But the Jaguars lost because the team that won all of three games last year was (fill in the cliche here).
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

Haha!
It may very well serve as a wake up call.
However....the first guys comments ring so true.
This is professional sports.
Guys are making million's they shouldn't need a wake up lol

Why Losing for a Decade is a Good Thing

WE ARE AWAKE !!

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2017, 12:49 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(11-29-2017, 12:37 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 12:33 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: we are moveing on to the colts game. The lose to the cards is a good thing. some of the players were getting a little to cockey,and confidedient.  a loss could wake the team back up. 

A loss is never a good thing.

Hell has frozen over. I agree.

There were very ugly and concerning things in that loss that need to be corrected this week or there is serious reason to worry.

It's like when Fournette's in the game, we totally go brain dead with regard to offensive creativity.

We are who we think we are.

(11-30-2017, 01:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: It's like when Fournette's in the game, we totally go brain dead with regard to offensive creativity.

Imagine having an OC & QB who are able to audible out of a 12 man stacked box on defense.

(11-30-2017, 01:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:23 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: It's like when Fournette's in the game, we totally go brain dead with regard to offensive creativity.

Imagine having an OC & QB who are able to audible out of a 12 man stacked box on defense.

I thought that was a penalty.  We're allowed to do that ???   I don't think we've done that in the past decade.  Sad

(11-30-2017, 01:44 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:26 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Imagine having an OC & QB who are able to audible out of a 12 man stacked box on defense.

I thought that was a penalty.  We're allowed to do that ???   I don't think we've done that in the past decade.  Sad

I really think it comes down to Blake not having it between the ears.  The coaching staff doesn't trust him to recognize a defense.  We need a cerebral QB.

I nominate Cousins.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Should be common sense! You need to bring in 2 more guys on offense, to make it 13/12.