Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***OFFICIAL UDFA SIGNEES***

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 08:11 PM by ColoJag.)

Also signed Charlie Miller Saftey from Dartmouth

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Signed Avery Gennesy OT from Texas A&M
he should have no problem making this team. albert takes another hit.

Dude, this dimick guy can play [BLEEP]... short arms and not athletic.. pfff.. look the teams he dominated this year, this guy can absolutely play

Quote:The Utah DE led college football with 89 pressures last year
dude had 5 sacks in one game
<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Signed PJ Davis LB from Georgia Tech

Signed Kyle MacMeekin FB out of UCF

Alek Torgersen to the Falcons. Darn I wanted him.

Wow, incredibly strong UDFA crop if all the reports hold true and none of the prospects flip to another team at the last moment. Heck of a job by the front office. Also really like both of our 7ths.

Carroll Phillips LB Illinois. 9 sacks 20tfl last year.

UCLA WR Kenneth Walker

Quote:Carroll Phillips LB Illinois. 9 sacks 20tfl last year.
Smoot teamate

<p style="text-align:center;">[Image: 0mbt2.jpg]

Quote:Signed Parker Collins App State OL

No need to say "OL," ... the guy is strictly a G.

'02

Quote:Signed Avery Gennesy OT from Texas A&M

Good... I was hoping we'd get him.

He looks like a good swing guy capable of backing up at G or OT.

'02

Are all these officially signed? Name on paper? Not all of them are being listed on sites.

Quote:Are all these officially signed? Name on paper? Not all of them are being listed on sites.

You can count on most if not all being signed. Every once in a long while you'll see a name listed that gets a call somewhere else and is gone, but that's fairly rare. If it happens you cross him off the list. For now, this is my list in progress...

OL Avery Gennesy, Texas A&M

CB Jeremy Cutrer, Middle Tenn State

RB I'Tavius Mathers, Middle Tenn State

CB Ezra Robinson, Tenn State

G Parker Collins, App State

WR Amba Etta-Tawo, Syracuse

WR Keelan Cole, Kentucky Wesleyan

WR Kenneth Walker, UCLA

DE Hunter Dimick, Utah

LB Justin Horton, Jacksonville U

LB PJ Davis, Georgia Tech

LB Carroll Phillips, Illinois

S Charlie Miller, Dartmouth

FB Kyle MacMeekin, UCF

'02

Two more...

Tueni Lupeamanu, Idaho <---I can't find any info on him... not even his position

TE Caleb Bluiett, Texas <--we might really like this TE

'02

Carroll Phillips a good looking player.  Looks like a LEO. Tested well- Highlights look good. I can see him sticking.  I like the wideout from SU too. He had the same year last year Allen Robinson had a couple seasons ago.

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

(This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 11:31 PM by Up North Jag.)

Quote:Two more...

Tueni Lupeamanu, Idaho <---I can't find any info on him... not even his position 

Alualu 0.5?

He looks like a really powerful, really smart player on defense.

https://youtu.be/uczmycWHbZ4

Now lemme think...  :geek:  What should my avatar....

I found him on the Vandals roster from last year. Lupeamanu is a 6'1", 305 lb DE.

'02

Quote:Two more...

I am a HS football coach in Texas who loves the Longhorns and Caleb Blueitt because of what he did, the way he did it and because I have two friends that know him well and absolutely love the guy.

I fully believe you guys got a steal in Blueitt and are going to be really glad he is on your team. I'm not saying he will go to the Pro Bowl, but unless yall are really good at tight end, this one should stick and be a very valuable member of your team.

Blueitt had just about everything at Texas go goofy and it kept him from ever really getting a full opportunity to show what he could do. He had three head coaches, played two positions and had four offensive coordinators.

He came in as a defensive end but, due to need, moved to tight end. Then he was returned to defense. Then he moved to offense. Nobody seems to have ever heard him complain "make up your mind!"

His junior year, our only real QB that was capable of completing anything more difficult than a swing pass had his career ended in the first game of the season. His senior year, he played under an offensive coordinator who would flat out tell you he wasn't throwing to the tight end. All he wanted the tight end to do was block as either an in line guy or as an h-back. On the few occasions Blu got to run a pass route, it was pretty much just to try to make the defense cover the middle - so we could throw outside.

Don't know just how good his hands are because we threw to him so rarely, but I watched every game and don't recall him ever dropping a pass and he made a few big catches. As a blocker, he did an outstanding job. He is supposedly a super nice guy off the field, but he blocks with an attitude. He isn't a blazer, speed wise, but he isn't slow. Probably a legit 4.8 guy. He had a nice long catch against Baylor to help us upset them in 2015.

He also has been a real leader from every account I have read/heard. He isn't afraid to play bad cop to get teammates on task and serious about their jobs.

The young man deserves far more success than he has been given so far. I hope yall end up loving him as much as we do and adopt him into your team and community!