Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colin Kaepernick accepts Muhammad Ali Legacy Award from Beyonce

(12-06-2017, 05:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 02:47 PM)Kane Wrote: Typical retort from this poster.

"I know you are, but what am I"

The idea of a black football player expressing himself seems to really bother you.

How dare he! Getting all uppity!

Just a coincidence I'm sure that so many post about Colin Kapernick and Corrine Brown - but not on Roy Moore.

Just like all of those Trump folks bumping into all those Russians. Just a coincidence!

The color of the man's skin has nothing to do with it. You people keep trying to make it about race but it's not.
If a white man had worn Pig Cop socks and a Fidel Castro T-Shirt, I'd think him just as much an idiot.

Comparing Roy Moore and the Colin and Corrine things is apples and oranges to the worst degree lol
Roy Moore is accused of some horrible stuff and if ever any actual proof comes out of it, I would gladly castrate the dude myself.
Colin was a benched QB who decided all of a sudden that he needed to make a statement  Rolleyes
It brought him back to relevance in the NFL but in the worst way. It back fired on him. Damn, Karma's a [BLEEP].
Corrine Brown committed a crime and had evidence of such. so.... IDK what you're looking for there.

If any actual proof comes out that Trump instructed his team or aided his team in colluding with Russia to RIG the election, I too will call for his head.
But if people were meeting with people to get dirt on a candidate... well that's the state of US politics today. Hillary did it too.

Speaking of Hillary, she lied under oath during an FBI investigation and to congress, yet nothing happens to her. Flynn however will get punished for the exact same thing.

Yeah... double standards are crazy. Too bad that you snowflakes can point to allegations of whatever all you want but innocent until proven guilty requires proof. So without proof or evidence I'm not sure why you think people should just turn on these guys.

Damn.... imagine that... being of sane mind and requiring people to prove that something actually happened.
But continue screaming "Racist!" it's a great way to redirect from what is really going on.

Kap is awarded some award created by Sports Illustrated to honor people who they think are special.
Congrats Kap. Somehow this has given all your social justice warriors validation.  Rolleyes Laughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colin Kaepernick accepts Muhammad Ali Legacy Award from Beyonce - by Kane - 12-07-2017, 02:10 PM