Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So proud of this team

(12-11-2017, 06:14 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 06:13 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: I can't imagine what it is like to be Poz.... (from the what we learned).

"When the Jaguars clinched their winning season Sunday, it assured Posluszny of playing for a winning team for the first time in 11 seasons."  That is a long long time.

I'm so pleased for him. A genuine professional, a great guy and a very good player.

Happy for the guy. I can't believe he has been on crappy teams since college (Penn State?)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 07:25 PM by jessepeck1213.)

(12-11-2017, 06:37 PM)jaglyn Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 06:14 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm so pleased for him. A genuine professional, a great guy and a very good player.

Happy for the guy. I can't believe he has been on crappy teams since college (Penn State?)

Yeah, he played for Penn State. I'm also a big Penn St fan. They were awful the first two years he was there as well.

I think the young kids are really coming into their own as the year progresses and they gain more experience. Cole, Westbrook, Fournette, Yannick, Fowler, Ramsey. Games like yesterday will be invaluable come playoff time. Being able to produce like that on a big stage against a really good team. With such a hound team we will only get better with each game. This team really can make a run in the playoffs, especially if BDB continues his stellar play from these last 2 weeks.

(12-11-2017, 12:19 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:02 PM)BklynJag Wrote: What a win by this team yesterday. I dont care what the score was.....this game shouldn't have been close. We dominated them. What a difference Patrick Omameh makes. Blake had a clean pocket all game. Who would of thought that after watching them in preseason.  

I'm not sure how far we will go this season but next season after another draft and free agency and with Arob coming back. Lookout.

The world is ending.

Looks like someone wants to jump on the bandwagon.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 10:01 AM by Krayz_Jville_D.)

(12-11-2017, 12:31 PM)FBT Wrote: That had to hurt.  I'm sure you'll get back to normal the next time the team loses.

The crazy thing is, I bet guys like me and Brooklyn and others that you guys love to hate on, are the happiest of the group that we are winning.  We speak the truth because we truly deeply care and are passionate about this team.

When they are crap, we call them out on it.  People like you like to wrap the crap up in a pretty bow and pretend it's better than it is.

I also couldn't be prouder of this team.  I absolutely LOVE that this team is winning off the number 1 defense in the league, with the best corners (my favorite position) in the league, and a smash mouth running game.  I LOVE being a physically imposing team.  I love that our fans sent the scumbag seahawks home with some of their own medicine.

Have I been accurate in all my assessments of this team?  hell no, but neither has anyone else.  I called out Marrone and Coughlin for the Fournette benching, and boy was I wrong.

But just because we dont sing this teams praises when they stink, doesnt mean we dont care and get ecstatic when we win.  I bet we love it more than anyone.

Here's to locking up a home game where I will pay whatever it costs to go, and it'll be my first game in a long time, and boy they have earned my money this year without a doubt and I'll be happy to show them support through my wallet.

Wearing my Jags hoodie as we speak at work

(12-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: So - you're definitely not boycotting the NFL anymore. Got it. 

Whatever your reasons, welcome back.

I hope the Jags fanbase continues to show up and support the team. I hope the game this Sunday yields a packed house as our team has earned our support and we won't have 5-6K tinhorn fans traveling in like the seagulls had. 
I encourage every fan in driving distance and any budget to work with to go out of their way to attend on the 17th!

Well, I have spent ZERO dollars on the NFL for the last few months and I'll leave it at that, for now. I can have a short memory and forgive as long as the politics are left out of the game. All I ask is that they do what they get paid to do, play football. It is exciting to watch the Jags, but I STILL have bitterness in the back of my throat......

grow up and realize our country fought and fights for free speech, even speech you dont agree with

(12-12-2017, 09:59 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:31 PM)FBT Wrote: That had to hurt.  I'm sure you'll get back to normal the next time the team loses.

The crazy thing is, I bet guys like me and Brooklyn and others that you guys love to hate on, are the happiest of the group that we are winning.  We speak the truth because we truly deeply care and are passionate about this team.

When they are crap, we call them out on it.  People like you like to wrap the crap up in a pretty bow and pretend it's better than it is.

I also couldn't be prouder of this team.  I absolutely LOVE that this team is winning off the number 1 defense in the league, with the best corners (my favorite position) in the league, and a smash mouth running game.  I LOVE being a physically imposing team.  I love that our fans sent the scumbag seahawks home with some of their own medicine.

Have I been accurate in all my assessments of this team?  hell no, but neither has anyone else.  I called out Marrone and Coughlin for the Fournette benching, and boy was I wrong.

But just because we dont sing this teams praises when they stink, doesnt mean we dont care and get ecstatic when we win.  I bet we love it more than anyone.

Here's to locking up a home game where I will pay whatever it costs to go, and it'll be my first game in a long time, and boy they have earned my money this year without a doubt and I'll be happy to show them support through my wallet.

(12-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: Well, I have spent ZERO dollars on the NFL for the last few months and I'll leave it at that, for now. I can have a short memory and forgive as long as the politics are left out of the game. All I ask is that they do what they get paid to do, play football. It is exciting to watch the Jags, but I STILL have bitterness in the back of my throat......

grow up and realize our country fought and fights for free speech, even speech you dont agree with

Big difference in constructive conversation and criticism versus a blisterous whine fest on every little Jags move. 

The irony in you telling someone exercising freedom of thought/opinion on an open forum to grow up because he doesn’t align himself with the same thought/opinion as you. Anyways, the political crap should stay in the designated section.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

huh? who said anything about my views, and I'm not trying to turn it political I was just saying it is silly to boycott the jags based on the players exercising their rights.. that is all I was saying

(12-12-2017, 10:24 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: huh?  who said anything about my views, and I'm not trying to turn it political I was just saying it is silly to boycott the jags based on the players exercising their rights.. that is all I was saying

Isn't he just exercising his rights by choosing not to go?  I believe that was the point.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-12-2017, 09:59 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: The crazy thing is, I bet guys like me and Brooklyn and others that you guys love to hate on, are the happiest of the group that we are winning.  We speak the truth because we truly deeply care and are passionate about this team.

In defense of Brklyn and Krayz, their posts this year generally seem to reflect what Krayz is saying here.  There have been instances of negativity, but overall, their tones have been less negative than they have been when the team was losing.  Not that I am taking a census or anything, but if/when this team wins the Super Bowl, either this year or next, I think both should be counted amongst the non bandwagon jumping fans, as opposed to the ones who invariably would hop on the bandwagon after we take home the Lombardi.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

LOL

I'm afraid I'm not buying it from someone who posts "I hope they lose" because he didn't agree with a player suspension.
Weak sauce.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 10:41 AM by Bullseye.)

(12-12-2017, 10:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

I'm afraid I'm not buying it from someone who posts "I hope they lose" because he didn't agree with a player suspension.
Weak sauce.

I missed that one...hold.

Ah no worries.. every message board needs dosages of reality. The post counts say a lot about being dedicated to being critical. I've been up and down with my criticism. Let's be honest we have been on a wild ride and this season is a nice treat.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-12-2017, 10:51 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Ah no worries..  every message board needs dosages of reality.  The post counts say a lot about being dedicated to being critical.  I've been up and down with my criticism.  Let's be honest we have been on a wild ride and this season is a nice treat.

I welcome all Jags fans - as we are a small market team and we need the support.  (praying we get good attendance Sunday)

With Krayz and Bklyn, I'm happy they are fans as well and don't harbor any ill will of course. I just think they are doing the whole "fan" thing wrong by being so miserable so often. 
Alas - not everyone is an optimist and many people overreact to nearly everything that enters their purview. I get it. I might make fun of it occasionally, but I get it

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 11:10 AM by jagfanthrutherottenyears.)

(12-12-2017, 10:51 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: Ah no worries..  every message board needs dosages of reality.  The post counts say a lot about being dedicated to being critical.  I've been up and down with my criticism.  Let's be honest we have been on a wild ride and this season is a nice treat.

[Image: tumblr_nz8k9nKX0s1rdutw3o1_400.gif]
“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Just a bit off topic but I must say.....

Any coincidence that Bud Light final has a good advertising campaign with mind share and the Jaguars are playing well? Heck we even had a fan accused of throwing Bud Lights out of former pit of misery. Dilly Dilly.
The Khan Years

(12-12-2017, 09:59 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:

(12-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Ronster Wrote: Well, I have spent ZERO dollars on the NFL for the last few months and I'll leave it at that, for now. I can have a short memory and forgive as long as the politics are left out of the game. All I ask is that they do what they get paid to do, play football. It is exciting to watch the Jags, but I STILL have bitterness in the back of my throat......

If the Jaguars lose one of the next two games, we can count on your usual meltdown declaring you aren't giving this team another dime since you're loving winning so much.  If they don't, well, thanks for buying one ticket. We will all bow down to your dedication.

Meanwhile, those of us who have been fully invested for years with season tickets, traveling to away games, and buying the merchandise when the team wasn't winning are lesser fans than you and your swimming partner in the river of tears, Bklyn.

Did I get that right?

I've actually never questioned your fan loyalty to be honest.  I just think you're about as manic as it gets, possibly in need of medication any time the team does something bad or something you disagree with.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(12-12-2017, 12:08 PM)FBT Wrote: I've actually never questioned your fan loyalty to be honest.  I just think you're about as manic as it gets, possibly in need of medication any time the team does something bad or something you disagree with.

I think that is fair, though I don't know about the need for meds.

"Overly reactionary" is a phrase that leaps to mind.

(12-12-2017, 10:36 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 10:34 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

Weak sauce.

I missed that one...hold.

He's referring to Krayz_JVille_D, when the team announced that Fournette was missing the game because the team suspended him he posted in multiple thread right before the game that he was hoping we'd lose the game.

(12-12-2017, 09:59 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: Here's to locking up a home game where I will pay whatever it costs to go, and it'll be my first game in a long time, and boy they have earned my money this year without a doubt and I'll be happy to show them support through my wallet.

I present to you the very definition of a bandwagon "fan".

(12-12-2017, 12:08 PM)FBT Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 09:59 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: The crazy thing is, I bet guys like me and Brooklyn and others that you guys love to hate on, are the happiest of the group that we are winning.  We speak the truth because we truly deeply care and are passionate about this team.

If the Jaguars lose one of the next two games, we can count on your usual meltdown declaring you aren't giving this team another dime since you're loving winning so much.  If they don't, well, thanks for buying one ticket.  We will all bow down to  your dedication.

Meanwhile, those of us who have been fully invested for years with season tickets, traveling to away games, and buying the merchandise when the team wasn't winning are lesser fans than you and your swimming partner in the river of tears, Bklyn.

Did I get that right?

I've actually never questioned your fan loyalty to be honest.  I just think you're about as manic as it gets, possibly in need of medication any time the team does something bad or something you disagree with.
Passion goes a long way.  Try it sometime.  When people don't talk good or bad is when time to worry.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

^^ YUP Apathy is the worst.
The Khan Years