Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So proud of this team

What a win by this team yesterday. I dont care what the score was.....this game shouldn't have been close. We dominated them. What a difference Patrick Omameh makes. Blake had a clean pocket all game. Who would of thought that after watching them in preseason.  

I'm not sure how far we will go this season but next season after another draft and free agency and with Arob coming back. Lookout.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Rainbow 

(12-11-2017, 12:02 PM)BklynJag Wrote: What a win by this team yesterday. I dont care what the score was.....this game shouldn't have been close. We dominated them. What a difference Patrick Omameh makes. Blake had a clean pocket all game. Who would of thought that after watching them in preseason.  

I'm not sure how far we will go this season but next season after another draft and free agency and with Arob coming back. Lookout.

The world is ending.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 12:29 PM by Etdavis2006.)

Been a fan since day one. Born and raised in Jacksonville. Now I’m living out here in Texas due to the wife being stationed out here. So proud of my jags and where my teal with pride. All those years of pain led to this magnificent season with many more to come

Go jags

[Image: alqE2l7.jpg]

That had to hurt. I'm sure you'll get back to normal the next time the team loses.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

The Jags defense had big Ben questioning himself while on the verge of tears. Number one Defense in almost ALL categories. Even the Pats should worry a little bit. Lots of talent on this defense, genuine talent. Be afraid, be very afraid. And Telvin Smith will be back soon...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 12:54 PM by RicoTx.)

(12-11-2017, 12:31 PM)FBT Wrote: That had to hurt.  I'm sure you'll get back to normal the next time the team loses.

I thought maybe he had started hanging out on the Giants' board.  Plenty to whine about there.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Welcome. Glad to see a reprieve from the dark side.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(12-11-2017, 12:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Jags defense had big Ben questioning himself while on the verge of tears. Number one Defense in almost ALL categories. Even the Pats should worry a little bit. Lots of talent on this defense, genuine talent. Be afraid, be very afraid. And Telvin Smith will be back soon...

So - you're definitely not boycotting the NFL anymore. Got it. 

Whatever your reasons, welcome back.

I hope the Jags fanbase continues to show up and support the team. I hope the game this Sunday yields a packed house as our team has earned our support and we won't have 5-6K tinhorn fans traveling in like the seagulls had. 
I encourage every fan in driving distance and any budget to work with to go out of their way to attend on the 17th!

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 12:57 PM by Cleatwood.)

(12-11-2017, 12:39 PM)Ronster Wrote: The Jags defense had big Ben questioning himself while on the verge of tears. Number one Defense in almost ALL categories. Even the Pats should worry a little bit. Lots of talent on this defense, genuine talent. Be afraid, be very afraid. And Telvin Smith will be back soon...
I thought you were boycotting the NFL?

Edit: Just saw NYC's post too lol

(12-11-2017, 12:19 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:02 PM)BklynJag Wrote: What a win by this team yesterday. I dont care what the score was.....this game shouldn't have been close. We dominated them. What a difference Patrick Omameh makes. Blake had a clean pocket all game. Who would of thought that after watching them in preseason.  

The world is ending.

I know, right? I had to do a double take on who was posting. But I'll take it.

(12-11-2017, 12:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

So - you're definitely not boycotting the NFL anymore. Got it. 

I hope the Jags fanbase continues to show up and support the team. I hope the game this Sunday yields a packed house as our team has earned our support and we won't have 5-6K tinhorn fans traveling in like the seagulls had. 
I encourage every fan in driving distance and any budget to work with to go out of their way to attend on the 17th!

Well, I have spent ZERO dollars on the NFL for the last few months and I'll leave it at that, for now. I can have a short memory and forgive as long as the politics are left out of the game. All I ask is that they do what they get paid to do, play football. It is exciting to watch the Jags, but I STILL have bitterness in the back of my throat......
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(12-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: So - you're definitely not boycotting the NFL anymore. Got it. 

Well, I have spent ZERO dollars on the NFL for the last few months and I'll leave it at that, for now. I can have a short memory and forgive as long as the politics are left out of the game. All I ask is that they do what they get paid to do, play football. It is exciting to watch the Jags, but I STILL have bitterness in the back of my throat......

I'd simply encourage you to attend the game next week and take note of every player standing as they have for weeks now -  as well as the numerous tributes to our veterans the Jaguars organization makes throughout the game.  You may be able to swallow a bit easier. 

This team has earned the support of its fans.

(12-11-2017, 12:29 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Been a fan since day one. Born and raised in Jacksonville. Now I’m living out here in Texas due to the wife being stationed out here. So proud of my jags and where my teal with pride. All those years of pain led to this magnificent season with many more to come

Go jags

Army?

I like being in Texas but it sure would be cool to be surrounded by the positive feelings in Jacksonville.  Reason I'm still a STL Cardinals fan is because of the 2011 season and being in the city for it.  It is fun to be here in Dallas and bring up the 2011 Championship Big Grin
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-11-2017, 12:31 PM)FBT Wrote: That had to hurt.  I'm sure you'll get back to normal the next time the team loses.

Of course I want the team to Do well. Stop pushing your narrative that I'm constantly bashing the team even though its been justified. We have been terrible for a decade.

(12-11-2017, 02:53 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 12:29 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Been a fan since day one. Born and raised in Jacksonville. Now I’m living out here in Texas due to the wife being stationed out here. So proud of my jags and where my teal with pride. All those years of pain led to this magnificent season with many more to come

Go jags

Army?

I like being in Texas but it sure would be cool to be surrounded by the positive feelings in Jacksonville.  Reason I'm still a STL Cardinals fan is because of the 2011 season and being in the city for it.  It is fun to be here in Dallas and bring up the 2011 Championship Big Grin

Air Force. 

Yeah nothing beats being home around that energy.

So proud of this poster.

I can't imagine what it is like to be Poz.... (from the what we learned).

"When the Jaguars clinched their winning season Sunday, it assured Posluszny of playing for a winning team for the first time in 11 seasons." That is a long long time.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-11-2017, 06:13 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: I can't imagine what it is like to be Poz.... (from the what we learned).

"When the Jaguars clinched their winning season Sunday, it assured Posluszny of playing for a winning team for the first time in 11 seasons."  That is a long long time.

I'm so pleased for him. A genuine professional, a great guy and a very good player.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(12-11-2017, 03:04 PM)BklynJag Wrote:

Of course I want the team to Do well. Stop pushing your narrative that I'm constantly bashing the team even though its been justified. We have been terrible for a decade.

I don't have to push a narrative.  You've proven to be more than adept at doing all the heavy lifting.  The fact that you don't even realize it makes this thread even funnier.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]