Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Its been fun guys/gals. Thanks for the memories.

(12-16-2017, 08:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 06:45 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: I could have used this picture too... Laughing

[Image: VC5P1.jpg]

That wouldn't narrow the field much, however.

You're not lying. 

I didn't mind him so much though. I usually agreed with him from a football standpoint, I know he posted in the political section a lot though and I try to avoid that area like the plague. 

Honestly, I liked him more than a certain thread starter....
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2017, 11:58 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:  

I am sure this will be removed.  Cause don't want truth out there.  But so be it.  I don't back down to anyone online or in person.  

Teal Time is out.

Wheel rilly miss ya

https://youtu.be/nvlTJrNJ5lA

Please don't ever back down. I mean, except for the whole quitting the message board because you got your panties in a bunch thing. You can back down from that I guess.

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 12:48 PM by Jags.)

(12-16-2017, 07:45 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 02:47 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Yo TTR, by the way, if you’re referring to JW, she’s been banned. 

Feel free to come on back!

She's been banned?   That's too bad.   Why was she banned?

Uh...regarding this, has she been perma-banned?  The other banned users have the word “Banned” under their crossed out name.  She does not have that.  I’d hate to get all excited then let down in a week or two when I see her correcting other people and telling them what real fans do.

On topic,  yeah I’m not sure we’re missing much.  Except for whatever he was trying to say with that horrible..I want to say...English?

aww i liked jdub, she was annoying, but made threads interesting with her [BLEEP]

Did he change his mind? He seems to be posting again.

(12-18-2017, 05:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Did he change his mind?  He seems to be posting again.

Of course he is. Threads like these get posted by people desperate for attention. Can't get attention if you're not on the board so they always come back.

(12-18-2017, 05:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 05:12 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Did he change his mind?  He seems to be posting again.

Of course he is. Threads like these get posted by people desperate for attention. Can't get attention if you're not on the board so they always come back.

I should try this. Disrobing in public gets too legal-ly after the police show up.

(12-18-2017, 11:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 05:59 PM)DragonFury Wrote: Of course he is. Threads like these get posted by people desperate for attention. Can't get attention if you're not on the board so they always come back.

I should try this. Disrobing in public gets too legal-ly after the police show up.

Just move to England... the police never show up.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(12-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Rico Wrote: So I just read the gibberish for the first time, out of morbid curiosity.

Love the last line.  Won't back down from anyone.  Yet...he quits?

The irony is thick. 

Krazy is somewhere beaming with pride knowing that someone has matched his flare for drama, even if it is some of the most incoherent gibberish ever posted.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(12-19-2017, 08:57 AM)FBT Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 08:33 AM)Rico Wrote: So I just read the gibberish for the first time, out of morbid curiosity.

Love the last line.  Won't back down from anyone.  Yet...he quits?

The irony is thick. 

Krazy is somewhere beaming with pride knowing that someone has matched his flare for drama, even if it is some of the most incoherent gibberish ever posted.

Looking forward to TTR pulling a Costanza in the near future. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

I do understand the angst though, from recent personal experience. Although this is the first and last time I'll make a public statement over the stupid 'decision'.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Why is it that the people that post goodbyes really never go away?

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 02:24 PM by Kane.)

HEY! HEEEYYYY!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Completely unnecessary. Just go. The quieter the better.

Of course.

Me post in thread. To much good to . not post.

Bye-bye. Good posting no?
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-19-2017, 03:23 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 11:38 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I should try this. Disrobing in public gets too legal-ly after the police show up.

Just move to England... the police never show up.

That's funny!  Wait... Is it?  Well, I laughed anyway.

How is this thread still going? It's got the staying power of J-Dub's neighbor's cat.

(12-19-2017, 06:50 PM)TJBender Wrote: How is this thread still going? It's got the staying power of J-Dub's neighbor's cat.

It’s the goodbye which never goes away. This thread shall be endless.

(12-19-2017, 02:23 PM)Kane Wrote: HEY! HEEEYYYY!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I'M LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much this.  ^^

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I am not privy to any inside secrets here, but I do recall a thread where she got awfully ugly toward others. It was really over the top. The other thing is her propensity to get the last word in and try to control conversations. Most threads she was in she would literally be every other post. And finally, the way she talks down to others and bullies them.

There's only so much that can be allowed before the hammer must fall.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(12-19-2017, 11:58 PM)Dakota Wrote: There's only so much that can be allowed before the hammer must fall.

I can never pass up that reference.