Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Texans Game Day Thread***

Look up the December stats for Bortles, and find me better stats. Kid is playing well!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-17-2017, 04:44 PM)duvalpride Wrote: Look up the December stats for Bortles, and find me better stats. Kid is playing well!

Dude's playing like a franchise QB the past three games. If he can somehow play like this consistently I want to keep him and focus draft picks on offensive weapons.

Should only get better going forward. Coughlin will likely draft an OL and we get our starting receivers back that'd be nice.
No pain, no gain.

smh Ramsey still in

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 04:48 PM by duvalpride.)

Ramsey still in

Lol Ramsey looks fine.

Damn, Ramsey won't quit.

Ramsey not running his mouth I noticed.
No pain, no gain.

Ramsey does not look fine. He's not his normal self. It's clear to see.

Henne in the game

Chenne takes the field.

That last shot of the Jags cheerleader put me in the Christmas spirit!
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Chad HEnne in the game

Human Victory Cigar making an appearance.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(12-17-2017, 04:45 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 04:44 PM)duvalpride Wrote: Look up the December stats for Bortles, and find me better stats. Kid is playing well!

Dude's playing like a franchise QB the past three games. If he can somehow play like this consistently I want to keep him and focus draft picks on offensive weapons.

Even beyond these past 3 games. Obviously the defense is amazing, but Bortles is a big reason we're 9-4 this year.

shatley in the game.
No pain, no gain.

Corey Grant looks good.

explain to me why Grant hardly gets burn at the RB spot?

I think Bortles improvement is threefold.

1) he's no longer dealing with the right wrist injury that had him on the injury report for most of this season
2) he has the full starting 5 offensive line back. Omameh and Parnell are a lot more integral than I wouldve thought, and the unit as a whole has played well above expectations.
3) he has playmakers around him. Fournette alone gives him a better running game. and even with the injuries at receiver the new depth has allowed him a plethora of viable options.
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Go Grant!
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Backups getting theirs! haha!