Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Seeding

(12-19-2017, 05:14 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Hold off on seed talk. The jags may lose in san fran (west coast curse) and the titans should beat the rams (west coast curse resulting in really pissed off team)
Dont disregard the week 17 championship game

My opinion of Tennessee is they are over achieving this season. Mariotta seems to turn the ball over in critical situations. Henry needs to be the starter instead of Murray. The strength is their offensive line. Walker is a beast. If the Jags contain Walker then Tennessee becomes 1 dementional. 

The Jags are only allowing 2.98 ypc with Dareus on the field.

Mariotta don't want no part in Bouye and Ramsey. 

Campbell is 2nd in NFL with 14.5 sacks, Yan has 10, so Mariotta needs to get it out quick.

(If Ten doesn't win this week, none of this will matter anyway)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2017, 07:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 05:14 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: Hold off on seed talk. The jags may lose in san fran (west coast curse) and the titans should beat the rams (west coast curse resulting in really pissed off team)

My opinion of Tennessee is they are over achieving this season. Mariotta seems to turn the ball over in critical situations. Henry needs to be the starter instead of Murray. The strength is their offensive line. Walker is a beast. If the Jags contain Walker then Tennessee becomes 1 dementional. 

Campbell is 2nd in NFL with 14.5 sacks, Yan has 10, so Mariotta needs to get it out quick.

Titans overachieved last year. This year their coach is holding them back. Mariota could be great if his coaches weren't old mules who refuse to adapt or adjust their scheme to suit their players

The Bills and Ravens have the inside track for the wild card spots. I am just thankful that the Jaguars will be hosting a playoff game and not playing all 1 pm games next year. Going into the season I didn't know what to expect other than we've just been horrid the past decade and likely to continue with Blake's performance going into the season. I'm not afraid of any AFC team. With the way we've been playing 2 seed or 3 seed we can go the distance. I hope the Steelers have a Christmas hangover and somehow lose in Houston. That's probably going to be our best bet since they don't have Antonio Brown or Shazier. If their QB can get time to make a throw Hopkins can carry them.
No pain, no gain.

^Yea the Antonio Brown injury is huge for us. The Steelers are still much better than the Tinhorns, but every bit helps.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 02:47 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

If Texans oline can give Yates time I think the Steelers corners will have a hard time with Hopkins and Fuller

(12-19-2017, 07:20 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

Yannick has 11 sacks

Assuming we take care of business and finish at the three, I would love to see Buffalo end up at the 6. They are not scary to say the least. Very doubtful however

Sorry Yan! 11 sacks.

25.5 sacks between 2 players. Man that is incredible

(12-20-2017, 03:10 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: The Bills and Ravens have the inside track for the wild card spots. I am just thankful that the Jaguars will be hosting a playoff game and not playing all 1 pm games next year. Going into the season I didn't know what to expect other than we've just been horrid the past decade and likely to continue with Blake's performance going into the season. I'm not afraid of any AFC team. With the way we've been playing 2 seed or 3 seed we can go the distance. I hope the Steelers have a Christmas hangover and somehow lose in Houston. That's probably going to be our best bet since they don't have Antonio Brown or Shazier. If their QB can get time to make a throw Hopkins can carry them.

Your over confidence has just assured the jags will lose the next 2 games and give the division (and the home playoff game) to the Titans. 

Just playin. But still. No hosting a playoff game yet.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 10:51 PM by jagherd.)

(12-20-2017, 03:10 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote:  I am just thankful that the Jaguars will be hosting a playoff game 

^ Careful there, Mr. Hex.

You're gonna cause the Rams to get beat in tackland.

Nothing is set in stone.  
The Jags have to go out west  (ugh)
and then @Tenn. 

Not ideal.

Tenn has only lost 1 game at home this year;  and that was week 1 in a close one.

*** C'mon Rams!